Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCard Car D Is it really worth the price? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Car D Is it really worth the price?

Go down 
+4
NoUserName
Harper7000
SirFunchalot
everything anti-meta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

Card Car D Is it really worth the price? Empty
PostSubject: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:44 am

So i just pulled a card car the other day and i have been running it in my anti-meta stun deck and its been... just okay. I like setting backrow and then playing it but sometimes i have to wait to use it. Especially now with hieretics and other annoying decks that can OTK very easily it just seems situational. If you are going to leave no monsters on your field you need to make sure you have ample backrow to stop huge pushes. With all that being said do you guys believe that card car is a card that warrents a $90-$110 price tag or do you feel that it is a bit over-rated and over inflated on price. Any oppinion is welcome just please keep it supportive. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:41 am

It's amazing in slow grindy decks, but not a whole heck of a lot else. I love it in piper chaos, and it's even decent in Inzektors, but for most other decks you probably have more productive options to be taking advantage of on your turns.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:31 am

Tbh, it borders on suckish. At best, it's situational. Sell it before people realize no one will actually use it.
Back to top Go down
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:32 am

i will definatly be selling it then. Thanks SirFunchalot and Harper7000 for the advice. It would have been a great card 2-3 formats ago but in todays meta it doesn't really hold it's own.
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:22 am

Yea, I agree. Card Car D isn't what I would call "the best card in the world", but I wouldn't call it crappy. I would opt to say that duality is OH SO MUCH better, considering that it's price went from $8 to $40-something in around a months time. But hey! Card Car IS a tad bit situational, but makes up for it with a +1. Only a BIG Fader-abusing, Trageodia-spamming, and Gorz-dropping deck could really be okay with this.
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:55 am

NoUserName wrote:
Yea, I agree. Card Car D isn't what I would call "the best card in the world", but I wouldn't call it crappy. I would opt to say that duality is OH SO MUCH better, considering that it's price went from $8 to $40-something in around a months time. But hey! Card Car IS a tad bit situational, but makes up for it with a +1. Only a BIG Fader-abusing, Trageodia-spamming, and Gorz-dropping deck could really be okay with this.

Reprrrinnnttsssss.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:04 am

Good in Final Countdown, Chain burn ofc and for those who dont know, it is also relaly good in bubble beat if you run it the OCG way cuz the OCG way runs 5 monsters + 2 Card Car D wichis pretty good.

Other than that I think it would be good to RL players to get 2 at low price if you can cuz the card might not be that good right now, but we never know what will hapen in future formats.
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:59 am

Holy god, duality dropped again? wtf.
Back to top Go down
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Ya lol Duality dropped because of the epic dawn reprint. If the format changes and card car D is a viable card to run in alot of decks then i can garentee that there will be a reprint of it anyways.
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Yea, i suppose the reprint will make it much more common to see. Still, I don't think its great.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:30 pm

You don't think Duality is great? Are you retarded? lol
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:42 pm

I think he was referring to the possible reprint of Card Car D lol
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Referring to Card Car! Man, I love Duality! xD
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:02 am

hello guys !

you know i actually think this card is great in chaos decks, even frog decks.
i played yesterday against a frog deck that used it, altho i had great hand, that card kept bumping up his hand till he won, it was an epic duel, i regret not recording it Sad

yea it's very good for certain decks but not for all but that doesn't mean it sucks Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:12 am

Omfg king posted
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:18 am

TheRuler wrote:
Omfg king posted

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Car D Is it really worth the price?   Card Car D Is it really worth the price? Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Car D Is it really worth the price?
Page 1 of 1