Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homei feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish

Go down 
+17
kiryu111
Big Will09
gradyent
j0hnb0i
Quincy99
Harper7000
Exiled
Bronnco
rjuto
darkness evil
LegendaryFrost
TheHelixNebula
NotSoGallantGallade
SirFunchalot
Zembobway150
Nivedo
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish Empty
PostSubject: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 am

here is a link to a confirmed list for the new ban list
http://shriek.twoday.net/topics/Banned+Lists/
if you dont want to go to the site then here is the list

Forbidden Cards

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Glow-Up Bulb
Spore
Trap Dustshoot

Restriction Cards :

Tech Genus Striker
Agent of Mystery, Earth

Semi-Restriction Cards

Marshmallon
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Emergency Teleport
Shien's Smoke Signal
Level Limit Area B
Torrential Tribute
Ultimate Offering
Reborn Tengu

No longer restricted

Call of the Haunted
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 am

My friend found this an i call bull, They don't even have tengu how is it going to be on the list for them? I don't think they are going to hit bulb or spore. If they hit bulb and/or dandy spore becomes crap and bulb isn't that broke without that support.

Plus there is Zero Wind-up loop hate or inzektor hate and they have been dominating the over there
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:57 am

there has already been talk that they are going to let archetypes stay untouched for a full format before touching them, unless it is super broken like the trish loop. second, shreik is known to supply 100% accurate information, so i can assure that this leaked ban list is a true one. as for tengu i have no backing for it, but aside from them not having it, there is no real reason for them not to hit some cards that are tcg only. now then if you can show me documentation, or word straight from kevin tewart or some other person at the same level of authority, then i will stick by what i said about OCG being able to take a peek over here, and help us out some.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am

I hope this is fake, because if it isn't it is the WORST list ever made by Konami. Period.
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 am

Why should i give you information trying to disprove you, when you are the one trying to prove something that make zero sense sir. As i said this list is most likely bull. Tengu is not an OCG card so It can't be on an OCG Ban list. Finally that Site is not 100% Correct is is generally correct. GENERALLY being the main work they are not infallible.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 am

I call fake. They touched a TCG exclusive, not to mention banning both Glow-Up and Spore is ridiculous. plus, Torrential to 2? o.o

Also, these:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=7499885966902af52fc74ca2068ed621a14a5216.38282

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=b2b7c307086728b4468e6b4d6c1d3c62e374de68.23625

Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 am

SirFunchalot wrote:
I hope this is fake, because if it isn't it is the WORST list ever made by Konami. Period.

This x1000
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 am

Nivedo wrote:
shreik is known to supply 100% accurate information, so i can assure that this leaked ban list is a true one.

How many times are leaked things 100% true?

Al-Bhed wrote:
On other news, apparently, Julia Hedberg (KDE Judge Manager) on her facebook said not to believe the list on shriek and to wait until they see the list on yugioh-card.com

Enough for ya?

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 am

so what parts should be the white parts? cuz i doubt they would have any reason to change something on a page that contains nothing on the banlist
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 am

Shriek confirmed its not real, they had it and posted it by accedint they didnt have proof, it was on standby so if it was true they post it fast
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am

i was just about to say what you said DE, but they also said they cant confirm nor bust it. but so far i would say its the closest thing to a real ban list so far
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:54 am

my god...just...STOP POSTING FAKES!!!!!

Seriously, so much hype...for what? you'll know sooner or later chill lol.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:55 am

Nivedo wrote:
i was just about to say what you said DE, but they also said they cant confirm nor bust it. but so far i would say its the closest thing to a real ban list so far
Visually, yes. In terms of the cards hit, heck no.

Also, amen to that Rjuto. patience is a virtue... that nobody here has. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Bronnco

Bronnco

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 pm

NotSoGallantGallade wrote:
Also, amen to that Rjuto. patience is a virtue... that nobody here has. Razz
What is this "patience" of which you speak? Does it taste good?
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:39 pm

i think i should correct the ones saying we dont have patience
we have long term patience, but when it comes down to just a couple of weeks before a release of cards or info, thats when we cant be patient
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Lol, this list is such a fail. I wouldn't have played if it was real. Now that it isn't my hopes of Disk Commander, Witch and DMoC coming of the list are still alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Fake as hell list and EVERYONE plays Trish unless there isn't room for anything but xyz
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:03 pm

thank goodness it's fake, although I would be happy with Dustshoot & Trish being banned, the rest of it was shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Yeah guys, like I said, until the 21st, don't believe anything you see. ;D

BTW, this list was crap.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:13 pm

scooped up three 5 dollar trishula's. Banlist frenzy ftw
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 pm

I hate you -.-
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:07 pm

I got a playset of Super Tengu and an Ulti Bulb for 30 bucks
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 pm

omg did you guys really get those cards off of people for those prices??
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:59 pm

yep. because of this list lol
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Well, that could be an answer to some of my questions, like "why would you make a fake banlist?" I would normally tell the idiot to GTFO and get a life but what you guys said makes much more sense.

Next time I'll just make a random photoshop list in wich rabbit is banned, post it somewhere and put in my sig "buying rabbits, pm me".

*stupidity level keeps rising, beware*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish   i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish Empty

Back to top Go down

i feel somewhat sorry for those who used trish
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next