Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeShooting quasar dragon I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shooting quasar dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

Shooting quasar dragon Empty
PostSubject: Shooting quasar dragon   Shooting quasar dragon EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:18 pm

ok so me and a friend were trying to figure out how to give shooting quasar dragon his max number of attacks possible, which would be 4 attacks. now then sure its a bit overkill, but if someone can give me a way to do it all within one turn, all the syncing that is, then they get major props, and idc what i have on the field at the time, even if i can survive until the end of their turn and im about to get the last piece of the destiny board, i will gladly surrender. but here is his effect.

"1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. This card can attack a number of times during the Battle Phase equal to the number of non-Tuner monsters used as Synchro Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster's effect and destroy it. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck."

now then i was think formula synchron+3 TG dragonflies+armory arm. that is the first combination that i could think of.

now then if you can figure out a combo to use any 4 synchro monsters + formula synchron then please let me know what you figure out.

the only requirements for the strategy that i ask for is that at most you have only 4 cards in hand, the other two spots are for heavy storm(or giant trunade prior ban list) and dark hole so that you can clear the field.
the other requirement is that you state what cards are in your graveyard that would be used in the strategy.
Back to top Go down

Shooting quasar dragon
Page 1 of 1