Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCard ruling question: shooting star dragon I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card ruling question: shooting star dragon

Go down 
+2
LegendaryFrost
nikoli2art
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nikoli2art

nikoli2art

Card ruling question: shooting star dragon Empty
PostSubject: Card ruling question: shooting star dragon   Card ruling question: shooting star dragon EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:13 am

If a card like level eater was used on a star dust dragon to make it level 7 and then formula synchron is summoned can you tune for shooting star
i know 7+2 is 9 but the summoning conditions oonly state it has to be a stardust dragon so would that be allowed
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Card ruling question: shooting star dragon   Card ruling question: shooting star dragon EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 am

the levels must equal 10, that is the only way that the synchro summon can happen. Also if u reduce it's level using level eater, you cannot summon SSD anyways since SSD can only be summoned using Stardust and a tuner synchro, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card ruling question: shooting star dragon   Card ruling question: shooting star dragon EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:39 am

Frost is correct
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Card ruling question: shooting star dragon   Card ruling question: shooting star dragon EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:58 am

Woot
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Card ruling question: shooting star dragon   Card ruling question: shooting star dragon EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:06 pm

If you want though you could drop stardust to level 5 through repeated uses of level eater and use T.G. Wonder Magician I guess but that isn't all that likely to happen.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Card ruling question: shooting star dragon   Card ruling question: shooting star dragon EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 am

SirFunchalot wrote:
If you want though you could drop stardust to level 5 through repeated uses of level eater and use T.G. Wonder Magician I guess but that isn't all that likely to happen.
That's very hard to happen, once Level Eater can only be tributed for a tribte summon. Otherwise it wanna be banned cuz of this OTK/FTK:

1-Banish Stygian Patrol and Special Yubel. Chain Inferno Reckless.
2-Normal Sumon Cannon Soldier.
3-Use Level Eater on each Yubel and keep tributing for Cannon. Each Yubel gives 6 summons x 3 Yubels x 500 for each summon = 9000 = OTK.

Konami though well on put something like this on Eater. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card ruling question: shooting star dragon   Card ruling question: shooting star dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Card ruling question: shooting star dragon
Page 1 of 1