Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLimiter Removal to a Unioned Machina I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina

Go down 
+2
Magicknight94
dahilig007
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dahilig007

dahilig007

Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina Empty
PostSubject: Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina   Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:01 am

Limiter Removal = "Double the ATK of all face-up Machine-Type monsters you control. Until the end of this turn. Destroy All Monsters that was affected by this effect"
Machina Gearframe = "Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to a Machine-Type monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. If the union card would be destroyed, destroy this card instead"

Situation:
On my field I have "Machina Gearframe" and "Machina Fortress" in Face-up ATK position. It's currently my M1 (Main Phase 1) so I used Limiter Removal, so the two of em got doubled ATK, I proceed to BP and calculated the damage to the opponent. Now I proceed to M2 (Main Phase 2) and equipped "Machina Gearframe" to "Machina Fortress" (Union) Then I end my turn.

Problem:
Will the Machina gearframe also be destroyed? due to the effect of the Limiter Removal?

Thanks in advance~!

[Message to moderators]: if this thread is on the wrong category, feel free to incinerate it, or move it..
Back to top Go down
Magicknight94

Magicknight94

PostSubject: Re: Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina   Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:09 am

1) Gearframe will protect Fortress from Limiter Removal.

2) Since Gearframe is not monster anymore, Limiter Removal cannot destroy Gearframe.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina   Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:11 am

Yup thats what will hapens !
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina   Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:50 am

Woot =D. But just to clarify what they said, Gearframe will be destroyed because it was protecting Fortress
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina   Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:36 am

Tell me you want me to close this !
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina   Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:44 am

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina   Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 am

btw, fortress will stay with 5000 atk till it is destroyed :O
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina   Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina Empty

Back to top Go down

Limiter Removal to a Unioned Machina
Page 1 of 1