Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homemixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?

Go down 
+3
Harper7000
darkness evil
nikoli2art
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nikoli2art

nikoli2art

mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? Empty
PostSubject: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:28 am

i made a karakuri machina mix deck please make changes and add reasons to said changes
duel records:
reactor 2-0
exodia 1-0
karakuri 1-0
lightsworn 1-0

monster 20
machina fortress x3
machina force x2 (just an easy fortress)
machina gearframe x2
glow-up bulb x1
spore x1
dandylion x1
lonefire blossom
effect veiler x2
karakuri nisamu x3
karakuri nishipachi x2
karakuri saizan x2

spells 12
dark hole x1
foolish burial x1
heavy storm x1
instant fusion x2
machina armored unit x2
monster reborn x1
mystical space typhoon x2
one for one x1
pot of avarice x1

traps 8
bottomless x2
dimensional prison x2
solemn judgment x1
solemn warning x2
trap dustshoot x1

extra 15
cyber saurus x2
black rose x2 ( take one out for something else please)
brionac x1
formula synchron x1
Karakuri Burei x3
Karakuri Bureido x3
scrap dragon x1
stardust dragon x1
trishula x1

cards im thinking about : maxx "C", Karakuri anatomy, Karakuri ninishi
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:33 am

KMP deck its a good deck but id prefer to have 2 mind crush mained this deck is pwned by maxx c and Effect V so mind crush will help u with that just call effect v even if u discard a card just go all out knowing he wont be able to stop you plus u get to look at his hand and know how long u can extend with out being stopped or lose ur advantige next turn
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 am

KMP used to be the best way to play Karakuri...but then good karakuris came out. I think purer Karakuris is better
Back to top Go down
nikoli2art

nikoli2art

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:22 am

since when does mind crush let you look at your opponents hand. also a karakuri deck is much easier to stop than this i guess its called kmp deck becasuse a proper karakuri deck can be stopped with 1 veiler in contrast here you can synchro more and faster in 1 turn(on average i know with the right hand it will never compare to the synch power of karakuris) on that note maybe you can fix my karakuri(pure) deck to make it better than kmp ill post it in decks
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:35 am

When u use mind crush, you get to see their hand to make sure they ain't lying, so you will get to see their hand. Also in some pure karakuris main machine duplication to get over veiler.
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:55 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
Also in some pure karakuris main machine duplication to get over veiler.

I doubt you could get over veiler, even with Machine Duplication.

"This card must attack if able. When this face-up card on the field is selected as an attack target, change its battle position. While this card is face-up on the field, once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon a "Karakuri" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn)."

Wich means...if veiler is chained to 1 of your ninishis eff, for the rest of that turn, you won't be able to use it again.

As everyone said already KMP used to be explosive enough to win games 1 format ago. Now it's veiler everywhere...it's not worth it anymore. Same case with Machina Karakuri...veiler, tragoedia at 2 splashed everywhere, gorz, orange...Naturia Landoise helps in that aspect, but still, too many outs to Karakuri's OTK.

Pure KK variant is more controllish and consistent. Needless to say that first turn Naturia Beast = win this format. Backed up with some backrow, it's a powerfull opening, and easily achieved.

-2 Armored Unit (meh)
-1 Saizan (1 is fine imo)

+1 Mind Control
+2 Mind Crush
Back to top Go down
Bronnco

Bronnco

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:13 am

rjuto wrote:
LegendaryFrost wrote:
Also in some pure karakuris main machine duplication to get over veiler.

I doubt you could get over veiler, even with Machine Duplication.

"This card must attack if able. When this face-up card on the field is selected as an attack target, change its battle position. While this card is face-up on the field, once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon a "Karakuri" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn)."

Wich means...if veiler is chained to 1 of your ninishis eff, for the rest of that turn, you won't be able to use it again.
Last I checked, Ninishi's extra Normal Summon effect is Continuous, not Ignition, so there is no activation involved to which Veiler can be chained (although I'm sure they'll just use it after she's summoned, but Instant Fusion would still say hi). Unless they use 3 Veilers on all 3 Ninishi's, you're going to that get extra summon. Razz
Back to top Go down
nikoli2art

nikoli2art

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:16 am

guys there isnt even one ninishi in this deck at least look at it before commenting
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:39 am

Bronnco wrote:
Last I checked, Ninishi's extra Normal Summon effect is Continuous, not Ignition, so there is no activation involved to which Veiler can be chained (although I'm sure they'll just use it after she's summoned, but Instant Fusion would still say hi). Unless they use 3 Veilers on all 3 Ninishi's, you're going to that get extra summon. Razz

For some reason I though it was ignition o_o.

Anyways. The plant engine won't let you run Ninishis so...Deck looks fine to run 2 formats ago. I would only add Mind Crush and Mind Control instead of Machina Armored Unit.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 am

Veiler sucks but it worth running Karakuris still just because of one card. Ninishi is pro
Back to top Go down
nikoli2art

nikoli2art

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 am

this may just be me but this deck is giving me a lot more options and ways to manuvere around situations than the pure karakuri deck and i dont often find my self in a situation like "oh S**t i am so screwed right now" just because of one solemn or effect veiler; if the opponent uses veiler or solemn on my synchro monster i use a fortress and last time i checked he was still pretty boss
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 am

Kmp was a a nice deck but unstable. How can I proove that? The deck was popularised by 2 guyz that wew jeff jones and dale belido. I was at toronto for the yxs and dale was playing pure karakuries and jeff jones was playing almost the same build at columbus cuz genex neutron makes the deck more stable and versatile. So my oppinion is, play pure karakuri Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?   mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea? Empty

Back to top Go down

mixing machina, karakuri and plants = good idea?
Page 1 of 1