View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking

PostSubject: Lady Gaga!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:24 pm

http://imgur.com/PBhB3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I&ob=av3e

Just a concept deck obviously, but the ability to XYZ into ANY XYZ EVER is pretty dope. I just can't find good sub-engines to work well with it. Obviously this isn't going to be super-competitive but just as obviously I'd like to max out on it's potential. Don't care if you change the engines, that's why I'm asking for help, but of course i need the core of 3 Magician 3 Girl. For those who don't know, the point is to get Gagaga Magician and Lady Gaga on the field, use Magician's eff to change to whatever level, and use Lady Gaga to copy it, therebye allowing me to XYZ anything from Ennead to Gachi. I'm seriously considering Gagagabolt, but I probably won't use it if i end up keeping the Gemini engine.

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:37 pm

I've actually wanted to try putting together a deck with the Gagaga duo. I just couldn't find a good way to do it. This way looks fun though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Gemini Spark isn't that good of a card. it's 1-1 spot removal that requires you to have a monster, and if they manage to negate it you go minus in card advantage. Also the spellcaster gemini dude doesn't help you at all other than the fact that he's a light type 1900 beatstick, Rai-Oh is a million times better at what he does, and Maxx "C" would also be a billion times more useful than Gemini Spark. Also I don't think you'll be attacking very often with any of your spellcaster monsters, so Magicians Circle seems pretty lack luster as well I'd drop them for either Call of the Haunted's or Fiendish Chains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga!   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm thinking of removing it like you said, but it's not a bad card by any means. It's a 141 that kills whatever i want whenever i want and can be a plus if i chain it to destruction cards. everything about Endymion is helpful. He has 1900 atk, 4 stars, light, spellcaster, and gemini. It helps make Circle and Village and BLS that much more live. Maybe i don't need Village, but it has been helpful so yeah...

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga!   

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1