Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK

Go down 
+2
Scorpion67
Krysu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysu

Krysu

Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK    Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:40 am

My second video and this time it actually has a background noise I mean a song Ella Rose - Lovely Words, in this video I'm playing the Rainbow Neos OTK and I'm facing Legendary Six Sam's which almost OTK-led me Very Happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8FrhuzCzsM
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK    Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Yayyy now you added the Music. Very Nice Duel !
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK    Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:49 am

You're a dangerous opponent,Krysu. Very Happy

But I gotta admit,you know your strategies and you're getting better and better.

And about the song - Smashing.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK    Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 am

another good vid ^_^

p.s. get your test for DGA Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
NinjaKiller

NinjaKiller

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK    Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Nice video Smile
He would have won if he used Monster Reborn before he attacked :/
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK    Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 pm

You can't use KoTS for Rainbow Neos's summon :/. It states that you HAVE to use the fusion materials listed on the card. So sadly you have to risk dead drawing Rainbow Dragon/Dark Dragon to run Raibow OTK. But I have to say it's always nice to see Shi En's butt being handed to him, especialy by an "unorthodox" card
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK    Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 am

First he could OTK me if he used reborn on Kageki and Harper u right I can't use KoTS for Rainbow neos but it seem's I missed that part but I could prismed the rainbow dragon and summon rainbow neos but it was not a OTK anymore still I was kicking Shi-en ass xD, anyway thx for the observation from now on I will know what to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK    Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow OTK vs Sam's almost OTK
Page 1 of 1