Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeZombie World in Side for Sams? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie World in Side for Sams?

Go down 
+2
DiStar
Vongola-x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Zombie World in Side for Sams? Empty
PostSubject: Zombie World in Side for Sams?   Zombie World in Side for Sams? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Zombie World in Side for Sams? 300px-ZombieWorldSDZW-EN-C-1E

All monsters on the field and in any Graveyard become Zombie-Type monsters. Neither player can Tribute Summon monsters, except Zombie-Type monsters.

What do you guys think about it for side in legendary sams?

anti monarch, anti field spell (gk, dragunity) + changes from warrior to zombie so puppet plant and kinetic soldier won't do much when it is on field

want to hear your opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: Zombie World in Side for Sams?   Zombie World in Side for Sams? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Actually is a pretty good idea; as long as it don't slow the deck down drawing into it.

Another tech In Six sam's I liked and used once or twice to test mainly is Grave of the super Ancient Organism. All the Six sam and Shi-en himself are level 5 and lower...so they get under it and this card screws over any big SS monster Sams can't deal with or Magatama can't hit. ( CS comes to mind as getting Shi-En RFP would seem annoying )

Anyhow; on topic, I could see this being fairly useful..as long as you can find room for it and hopefully draw into it as well during the duel thru one of your United Draws or something. It is funny though that such a godly zombie card gets used more in other decks..than zombie decks themselves,lol
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Zombie World in Side for Sams?   Zombie World in Side for Sams? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:34 pm

It looks like it could work actually, also the other day I dueled sams and the guy used morphing jar, and I was like....wow that saved his ass(I had dark hole in hand)
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)

Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie World in Side for Sams?   Zombie World in Side for Sams? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:55 am

well its good,its stops the tributes,but they can still overrun u if they have the hand
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Zombie World in Side for Sams?   Zombie World in Side for Sams? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:24 am

I like it, I side 2 in my build. Screws with gk and dragunity, doesn't allow monarchs to tribute, nullifys siding like kinetic/puppet plant. Only bad thing is you can't summon Shi En when it's on the field. But you could always summon him and then play it
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Zombie World in Side for Sams?   Zombie World in Side for Sams? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:42 am

Its a good tech, Thats one of the reasons I side it in my Miracle beat Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie World in Side for Sams?   Zombie World in Side for Sams? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie World in Side for Sams?
Page 1 of 1