Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D

Go down 
+14
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
kiryu111
Lazified
TheRuler
Shadow
Supreme_King
Lavi
j0hnb0i
Teise
LegendaryFrost
Harper7000
Vongola-x
SabreW
Scorpion67
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well guyus as I promised thjis is my lame attemps to a fan fic Razz Try to enjoy and dont go so rude on me plz Razz

The Chronicles of Darkness : INTRO

The year is 3905. The world is dominated by evil fiends. The fusion between the world we know and the spirit world caused the war that we all know as "The battle of the elements". After the loss of the Elite Team to the Dark Ruler Army, the world got submerged in chaos. The Dark Ruler sent is fiend army to destroy every academy in the world. None of them survived, and most of their members split up. Some of them formed duel gangs to resist against the oppression of the Dark Ruler. Those gangs are known as Renegades, and receive punishment when they get arrested. Some of the renegades are brainwashed and fall under the control of the Dark Ruler. Those are known as members of the Dark Brigade (The Special Team that fights and capture the renagades). Those who resist to the Dark Ruler are killed or send to the "Different Dimension" where all the other spirits are locked. Nobody never returned from there.This is the story about a duel gang that never gave up!

Scorpion: Are you sure this is the place
??? : Yes!
Vongola: Are you sure we should believe this guy Scorp? What if this is a trap.
Scorpion: Do you have a better Idea ?
Vongola: Oh, you mean better than getting us killed or worse? Not yet but that doesn’t mean that we have to trust a random guy we found in the desert.
??? : I am not a random guy sir. I am a treasure hunter so if I tell you that what you’re looking for is here, you better trust me.
Harper: Just pay the guy already. We don’t have all day.
Johnboi: Harper is right. Let’s check out that cavern.

Scorpion paid the treasure hunter

??? : Thank you sir. Good luck

the group formed by Scorpion, Vongola, Harper and Jonhboi walked in the direction of the cavern while the strange treasure hunter disappeared in the desert. The group finally made it to the entrance of the cavern

Vongola: I think 2 of us should stay behind in case we run into an ambush
Scorpion: I am definitely going in there.
Harper: I guess I can watch the entrance with John.
Johnboi: Hey why can’t I get some fun too?
Vongola: If this is what I think it is, the word fun is not appropriate.
Scorpion: Don’t worry we will be back soon

Meanwhile

The treasure hunter enters in a hidden place near the cavern and meat with 5 strange guys

??? : Are you sure that those guys are really the ones that we are looking for?

??? : Yes My lord. The guy they call Scorp wears black baggy pants and a black hoody. He wears a mask that cover half of his face but you still can see his dark eyes. The guy they call Vongeh is a tall guy dressed woth black jeans and a white shirt with hair that looks like flames, dark eyes and I saw a flame tattoo on both of his hands. The guy they call Harper is a tall guy with long hair. He have blue hair and wears a black bandana on his forhead . He is wearing black pants and a black shirt. The guy they call Johnboi is a tall and thin guy. he has spiked black hair, the same dark eyes as the others and he is wearing a trenchcoat.

??? : that must be them then. Good job Richlik. You can return to the palace now
Richlik: Thank you my lord.

??? : So what should we do now Teise?
Teise: You 4 will go after them. I will watch in a retired place. It is not the time for me yet to make my entrance. Bring them to me and alive if possible. I have unfinished business with Scorpion!

??? : Yes Dark Lord Teise.

While Scorpion and Vongola were getting deeper and deeper into the cavern, Harper and Johnboi were having a fun time chilling around in the entrance.

Harper: Do you think we should get in the cavern with those punks. I'm kind of tired of waiting outside

John: Haha I was waiting for you to say that. I totally agree

??? : You two are going nowhere!

2 Cloaked men approached. The one on the left looks pretty young. He had red hair, he was pretty small but he had ice cold eyes. He could have frozen anyone with and simple eye contact and the Second one a tall guy with Red hair too but this one had a different look. This one looked just insane. he looked like a man that just got out of the asylum

John: Who the hell are you?

??? : Hell... That’s where we come from punk! I'm Meta Maniac and this is Blight

Blight: ...

Harper: What do you want from us?

Blight : ...

Meta Maniac: My master wants your lives, but It will be too easy to take them away just like that. I want to have some fun with you before. We will get your souls in a Shadow Duel

John: You don’t stand a chance against us. why don’t you go back where you came from before I kick your butts?

John looks into Blight's Eyes and felt pain like he never felt before

John : Arrrrgggghhhh. What is this kid doing to me ?!
Meta: You aren’t so tough now huh.

Meta activated his duel disk and the entrance of the cavern became surrounded by shadows.

Meta: The only way out of here is to win this duel. the losers will be sent to the Different Dimension and will last there forever or until they get Killed. This will be a Tag Duel

Harper: John do you think you’re healthy enough to duel

John: .... Y...eee...sss Dont worry about me. Let’s beat those punks

Meta: By the way Losers, Your friends right there are in bigger problems than you. Teise wants them alive... when Teise will capture them he will surely...

Harper: STFU you son of a @#$% Lets do this

Harper/John/Meta: DUEL

Blight: ...

Johnboi : I start I Sumon machina gearframe. With his effect, I can add a Machina monster from the deck to my hand and I choose Machina Fortress. I set 2 Cards and End My turn

Meta Maniac : Guess its my turn. I sumon Elemental Hero Stratos. With his Effect I can add an Elemental/Destiny/Evil Heroe to my hand and I choose Destiny Hero Malicious.I activate My spell card Destiny Draw. I discard Destiny Hero Malicious and I draw 2 cards. Now I activate My spell card allure of Darkness wich makes me draw 2 cards but I have to remove a Dark monster from my hand. I remove Destiny Hero Diamon dude. I set 3 cards and I End My turn

Harper : My turn.I set a monster and and 1 Backrow.

Blight : Thats all you can do you pathetic fools !!!

Harper and Johnboi got stuned by Blight's voice. The kido talked for the 1st time and his voice was so scary that Harper and Johnboi got paralysed for a while.

Blight : I sumon Doomcaliber Knight '' A strange Skeleton knight on a Scary horse with a big sword apeared in front of John and Harper. Go my Doomcaliber Knight, Attack Elemental Hero Stratos !
John : Not so fast ! I activate My Trap Dimensional prison. A Huge Dimensional Fissure apreaed appeared in front of Doomcaliber knight when he tried to strike Harper and Johnh with his swords and tried to swalow DCK into the other dimension but his attack get threw.

John: What, Impossible

Meta : I activated My trap Seven Tools of the bandits wich aloow me to negate one of your traps by paying 1000 Life points
Doomcaliber Knight destroyed Stratos with a single sword slash and came back to his position.

Blight : I set 4 Cards and I end My turn

Harper : Guess its my turn to show what I can do. I tribute my facedown Glow-up bulb to sumon Caius the shadow monarch and I activate his effect wich allows me to ...
While Harper was talking his monarch sudently vanished from the field

Blight : Another pathetic move ... You trigered my Doomcaliber Knight effect his to tribute himself to negate the effect of a monster.

Harper : John I'm very sorry now we are field opponen. Guess I will have to try to defend our life Points. I set 1 card and I end my turn

Meanwhile :

Vongola And Scorpion reached the end of the cavern. A big waterfall was in front of them and in front of the altar, they could see an altar holding a shining object.

Scorpion : We finaly made it vongy. This must be the book.

Vongola : Incredible, we made it this far without.....SNAP....

Vongola got grabed by a rope and was hanging upside down in the air. 2 Man apreared from the darkness. 1 was grabing the rope that was hanging vongola. He was kinda young ans small, he was wearing a back cloack and the other guy was a tall man. he looked adult and was waering white fancy pants and a bullet proof vest. his was also waering a white hat and sun glasses

??? : Well well well, The leaders of the Genesis duel gang in person. Your lucky you survived this long but this will all end here. you will be puniched for your crimes against the Dark Ruler himself. Now surender or get ready to die

Vongola : Let me go or you will regret it !

??? : Death coder, get Vongola to the truck, maybe Scorpion will be reasonable enough to cooperate. I dont think he is stupid enought to try something now that we got his friend

Death Coder : Yes sir

Scorpion : Who te hell are you ?

??? : My name is Mizara, Member of the of the Dark Brigade. I have orders to bring you back to the castle alive. My lord have some unfinished buisness with you. So will you surender and follow us or should we have to make your pathetic firends suffer to proove how serious we are.

Scorpion activated his duel disk

Scorpion : Get your game on !

Mizara : what, you think this is a game, I am seirous about your friends

Scorpion : I'm not worried about them, I know them very well and I know there not in trouble.

Mizara : You must be insane. We are member of the dark brigade, we can kill you if we want.

Scorpion dark eyes turned completely white while Mizara was talking and some red marks started to appear in his face near his eyes.

Scorpion : I am Scorpion, Member of the Genesis Gang, and you are in my way so lets settle this once and for all.

Mizara : My lord needs you alive so I cant send you into the different dimension, he will kills me so this is your lucky day. I will not activate the shadow duel mode.

Scorpion : Have it your way

Both : DUEL !

The End

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, u made a mistake scorp. Placido's gk don't have Recruiter xD

LMAO XD forgot about that shizz !

wasn't expcting to have so many readers Smile I would keep writing cuz you askd for it Smile thx for the love guyz ( no homo shits tho ) and If Ihave time, I will probably make another hapter tomorow and If I dont have time, you will have anoher one next week end Smile

Its hard to keep all my topicsup :s Vides, Fan Fic, Techs, Articles ... Sucks to be me XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:21 pm

I have broken yata garasu woot and lol at shit that suddenly turned to WWE, hope it comes in 4kids. KIU scorpeh

poorteise
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Okguyz this is another chapter. This one is sorter than the othrs but, someone was arassing me to write it and I promised you guys another chapter this week, well here it is. The next ne will be longer Wink

CHAPTER 6

Everybody in the HQ moved to the meeting hall. The meeting hall is big room with a Big table in the middle but for some reason, nobody sat down at the table.

Scorpion : So, whats up ? Would you Finally tell us why you came with 2 strangers at our HQ ?

Vongola : Well I have so mcuh to say I dont even Know where to start. Lets just start with the worst of all the things. Teise Finaly showed up !

TinyCrash : So it was really him !

Vongola : Yes, and for some reasons he have some dark powers we never saw before

TinyCrash had a weird reaction when vongola said that

Shadow : Sorry for interupting but I think you should know this. When I was dueling Placido, he said something like " the Dark Ruler will not rule this world no more "

TinyCrash : We are able to see some movements in the Dark Ruler's Castle. Looks like an internal war is occuring. Teise must be leading a rebelion.

Scorpion : and who are you ?

Shadow : My name is Shadow, probably the most wanted man for the dark brigade. I was once Placido's friend and got betrayed by him and was sent to the different Dimension.

All together except vongola : Different Woot ?

Shadow : Yes, I escaped from there

Scorpion : But how can that be possible : If I'm not mistaking, your looking for the legendary books. Well ...

Shadow then took out a book from his bag

Shadow : I am in possesion of the Book of secret arts.

Scorpion : Where did you found that book

Shadow : In the Different Dimension. You see, this is what made me quit the D.D. This book contained secrets about how to make a fissure in to the space and time and travel between both Dimensions. the book also contained some Powerfull cards you will never see in this world ! If we go in a war against the dark Brigade, they might be helpfull

Scorpion : When you say we, do you mean that you will help us ?

Shadow : Yes !

Kiryu : I will go too

Scorpion : and You are ?

Kiryu : Kiryu111

Scorpion : What ? thats Impossible !

Legendary Frost : Why is it impossible

Supreme King : Cuz Kiryu111 must be dead by now. He was one of the Legendary Duelists in the 1st war against the Darkness. He Actualy was the Leader of the Legendary Team, but that was 100 years ago !

Kiryu : Well you will have to trust me. My healing powers conserve my body so I can live longer than all of you. I won that war against the darkness before and I still can win it with you if you want me on your side.

Vongola : You should let Kiryu Help us, the war that is coming will not be a walk in the parc and for that same Reason, I want to let you know that another Renegade Gang Affiliated with us Today. I tested their leader in a duel and I think they are good enough to help us. We need to take all the help we can if we wanna win this. We wont win this Alone Scorp

Scorpion stayed quiet for a while. He had too many things in mind and a lot of things to take in consideration

Scorpion : shadow, you say you can travel to the Different Dimension

Shadow : Yes thats what I said.

Scorpion : Take us there

Nero : What, this is happening for real

Shadow : I do have to warn you about something. The D.D is a creepy place where you cant trust nobody.

Scorpion : I dont mind as long as we can get those books, and if we all go together, I think we are strong anough to stand against anyone and anything.

Shadow : If you say so

TinyCrash : Well I will Finaly see what the D.D Looks like

The Ruler : Indeed

then shadow Opens a Fissure in the the dimension to warp the whole crew into the D.D

Meanwhile

Teise Reunited his leaders crew for an emmergency Meeting

Shock : So whats going on ?

Teise : Shadow is back !

Stardust Dragon : What ? how can this be, he was sent to the Different Dimension.

Teise : I dont Know how he did it, but he is back and he Almost Killed Placido. We can't let that fool ruin our plans

GKamal : How willl he ruin our plans. it is one guy against an army

Teise : Renegades have been acting weird recently, they stoped fighting each others for territories and power. The Genesis Gang is having some influence on that, and Shadow Joined them.

GKamal : I see, I told you we should have Eliminated those fools when they first started their gang.

Teise : I had other priorities but we are still over them. but there is another problem Actualy.

Shock : What Now ?

Teise : There is another guy with them, and I dont know why that guy remembered me of someone, He looks a lot Like Kiryu.

Stardsut Dragon : Kiryu, Nah thats impossible !

Teise : I'm telling you, he looks too much like him. If Kiryu is still Alive and if he is Helping Scorpion and Vongola on their plans, they are a threat to me and to all of you.

Stardust Dragon : So whats on your mind now

Teise : Lets finish this Rebellion and Make them come to us ! I will Kill the Dark ruler and we will rule this world and when we achived that ! Those bastards will have no other choice than to join us.... or DIE !

GKamal : Sounds good to me !

Shock : Lets Do It !

The End
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Short...................but cool, nice way to set things up, we gonna see more action now?
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:39 am

Nice chapter.

*ponders* I wonder where there will be more new characters. Wink

But either way,the chapter is cool and I hope there will be more. Smile

Keep it up,Scorp.
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Nice Chronicles ! very interesting and breath taking ! I encourage u to write more !

Mooore, moooooore !!
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:56 am

mooore, moooooore !!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 am

Thx for the support guyz Smile Sorry for taking that long t pt a new chapter but I was really busy. The waith is over tho Smile enjoy the new chapter.

The Genesis Gang Decided had an emergency with all their members and the 2 strangers Shadow and Kiryu. After some talk, they decided to go into the different dimension and find the books their looking for. On the other way, Teise started his rebellion against the Dark Ruler.

Chapter 7: The Different Dimension

Into the Different Dimension:

Scorpion: So this is what the Different Dimension looks like huh

The group appeared at the top of a big mountain named the devil's mountain. The different Dimension was a place very similar to their world but with the difference that the Different Dimension had a lot of castles. In the real world, the only castle was the Dark Rulers castle.

Shadow: You see all those castles; they all belong to evil lords that rule this world. They all have their own castle and fights for territory.

TinyCrash: This is interesting. There are some Duel spirits alive here.

Shadow: Yes!

TinyCrash, Vongola, Scorpion, John and Harper exchanged looks.

Shadow : There is also an important community of exiled people here. The renagades here created their own guild and they are called the Exiled Force.

Harper: Interesting, we might get some allies in here too.

Shadow: It is possible; the whole Exiled Force is looking for revenge against the Dark Ruler and the Dark Brigade. Be on your guards though, we are in the Evil Lords Territory which is Shadow Realm. All the duels made here are.... Death Duels. If you lose you pay with your life.

Scorpion: We don’t care, we don’t lose! Now tell me, where are those books?

Vongola-x and TinyCrash exchanged looks after what Scorpion said. They were kind of worried about his attitude lately and more now that they are in the Different Dimension.

Shadow: Almost all of them are held by some of the Evil Lords. There is one missing though nobody ever found it

Tinycrash: Which one?

Shadow: The Book of Life!

Frost: hmmmm maybe if we find the others all the others books; we will find a clue that leads to the Book of Life.

Supreme King: Well, are we just going to sit there and see the sun going down. There e is only one way to know it. Let’s go gather those books.

The Ruler: Supreme King is right. Let’s go find them. Do you know where we can start shadow?

Shadow: The castle of PhantomX is not far way, he is in possession of the book of Taiyou.

Kiryu: You said PhantomX

Shadow: Yes, he used to be a close friend of our Elite Team. I can't believe he is an Evil Lord now.

Shadow: This world changes almost everyone in this place

Nero started to feel Something Weird

Nero: Guys, i think we are not alone.

Johnboi threw a knife in the direction of Shadow and the knife hit something invisible behind him. Then blood appeared from nowhere. A Body then appeared on the ground and they were able to see a body with a knife in the forehead. Johnboi never miss his shots.

??? : You will pay for that!

Another man appeared behind Supreme King.

Scorpion: Who are you and what do you want from us.

??? : My name is Lucifer, I own this mountain and you have something I want.

Supreme King: Something you want, what is that.

Lucifer: I feel a strong presence in here and that cannot be any of you. You must be in possession of one of the Legendary Books. Give it to me!

Shadow: Are you kidding me, How do you think you will get it; you’re alone against all of us.

Lucifer: What part of I own this mountain you didn't understood you punk.

Some evil laughs could be heard not too far from our characters position. They then realized they were surrounded by Lucifer's men. They were outnumbered 5 to 1.

Meanwhile in a castle not too far from the mountain

Guard: Who is trying to enter the castle

The man took out his dark cloak in front of the guards to reveal his identity

??? : Hurry up open the gates there is no time to lose

Guard: Oh, sorry Darkness Evil sir. I didn’t recognize you.

Darkness Evil: I need to talk immediately with The Dutch Prince

Guard: OPEN THE GATES!

The gates opened to let Darkness Evil enter The Dutch Prince Castle. Darkness Evil entered the castle and ran to The Dutch Prince Headquarters.

The Dutch Prince: What is the hurry DE?

Darkness Evil :Sorry for interrupting you this way prince, but I was near the mountains doing my daily walk around the castle to see if the thieves from the mountains are not trespassing our territory when I saw him

The Dutch Prince : Saw who ?

Darkness Evil: I saw shadow. I’m 100% sure that it was him and he was not alone. He is with some other guys from the real world. Shadow might be back to finish the job.

The Dutch Prince: hmmmmmm..... If what you say is right, then we won’t have to chase him. He will come to us. If he is back with more people that must mean that he is after the books so he won’t have the choice to come and se me if he wants my Precious Book of Moon.

Darkness Evil: True, and what will we do when that time comes

TDP: I don’t know yet, we will have to talk to Pilover about it

DE: Where is he BTW

TDP: He is attending an important mission I assigned him.

Back in the devil's mountain

Lucifer: So who have that book, give it to me or you will all die here

Shadow: If you want it, you will have to take it from me in a duel.

Lucifer: good enough, the loser will die anyways so get ready to die.

Shadow stepped forward to enter in a duel against him when Scorpion put his arm in front of him to stop him.

Scorpion: Let Kiryu duel.

Shadow: What, why?

Scorpion: If he is really Kiryu111, let him prove it.

Kiryu: So you still don’t trust me huh? Well, I guess I can't Blame you for that. I guess I will have to prove it using my unlike deck.

Scorpion: Go on, and don't lose!

Kiryu Smiled

Kiryu: Keep your eyes open, and enjoy!

Scorpion smiled back at kiryu

Lucifer : Is this duel for today?

Kiryu stepped forward in Direction of Lucifer's and Activated his duel Disk while everyone stepped back to not be swallow by the darkness that was about to surround the 2 players dueling to DEATH

Both : DUEL !

The End
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:46 am

Awesome ! Very interesting ! i can't wait to read more Very Happy

They should make a series out of this haha
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 pm

ha, u always end in "DUEL!" XD Good chapter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:12 am

Cool chapter man, type more now or die Surprised
Back to top Go down
Placido

Placido

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:07 am

good job man..dont kill me now, im immortal!!
tyt writing the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Kiryu: I start the show. I set 1 Monster, 2 Backrows and I end my Turn.

Lucifer : So your already going in defense mode. Well its time to see some action. I draw ! I Special sumon Cyber Dragon. Then I tribute my Cyber dragon to summon Thestalos the firestorm monarch.

Vongola's hand turned to red

Lucifer : Thestalos effect activates, I select a card in your hand and send it to the graveyards, if it is a monster, you take 200 damage for each level of the monster.

Lucifer sent Spirit reaper to the graveyard and burned Kiryu for 600 Lifepoints. Kiryu felt some pain.

Lucifer : Hahaha, how good is that feeling. You should get use to it cuz you will feel it during the whole duel ! Thestalos Attack his monster !!!

Kiryu : You fliped up my gravekeeper spy, when she is fliped face up, I can special sumon another gravekeeper from my deck and I choose another Gravekeeper spy.

Lucifer : weak monsters ! I end my turn, show me what you got

Kiryu :My turn, Draw ! I summon Summoner Monk, when he is summoned, He is switched to defense position and now I activate his effect. Discarding 1 spell card from my hand, I can special summon a level or monster from my deck, And I special sumon RESCUE CAT !

Supeme King : Rescue...

Legendary Frost : Cat ...

Harper7000 : There is no more doubts

Vongola-x : this is really KT1

Lucifer : what are you trying to do with this little kity anyways.

Kiryu: you will see, I activate my kitty effect, I can tribute him to special sumon 2 level 3 or lower beast monsters from my deck and I choose Ryko and X-Saber Airbelum.

Lucifer : pfff more weaklings

Kiryu : I synchro sumon My Monk, Airbellum and Ryko into Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier and I activate his effect. I can now remove 1 card from your field, from your hand and from your graveyard

Kiryu removed Thestalos, Cyber Dragon and Tragoedia. I turn my Spy into attack and now, Spy and Trishula Attack !

Lifepoints 7400/4100

Lucifer : After the Attack of Trishula, I special sumon Gorz the emissary of Darkness from my hand and he dont comes alone, Gorz special sumon a token with the an atk and def equal to the number of damage I took from a Direct attack so my token atk and def are 2700

Kiryu : well you give me no choice. on My main phase 2 I activate Limit Reverse to Special sumon Rescue Cath from my grave again and I use his effect to Special sumon X-Saber Airbellum and the Fabled Catsith. I Synchro sumon Airbellum and Spy into Arcanite Magician. I use arcanite effect to destroy both of your emmisarry of Darkness monsters

Lucifer started to get a little worried

Kiryu : Now I synchro sumon the Fabled Catsith and Arcanite Magician into Stardust Dragon !

Lucifer : Man, I cant Believe what just hapened

Kiryu : Well get used to it cuz thats what happens when you chalenge the Greath Kiryu !

Lucifer : Dont get over confident boy, your luck might change.

Meanwhile : Somewhere in the Different Dimension, into a little and dark cavern, a secret group had a meeting

??? : My dear brothers, I'm calling this meeting because we have news from the real Dimension. everything is Going as planed

??? : What do you mean Master, the intruders are Finaly here ?

??? : Yes my brothers, but there is still a problem we didn't fixed yet.

??? : What is it Master ?

??? : The Dutch Prince ! Yo know his ambitions, he will probably try to help the intruders to achieve their goal, but our secret weapon is working better than we tought. They have no clue about what will happen at the end of their journey !

??? : What are you planning to do about TDP and his friends Master?

??? : TDP will have no choice but to join us if everything goes as planned. The secret about DGA and their founders is about to be revealed. Now that their on our territory nothing will stop us. To achieve their plan, they have to go back to their Dimension after getting all the Legendary Books, but we all know that they will never go back.

??? : Hahaha ! we are the best

??? : Yes, But there is another problem in our way, there is a guy helping them that might cause us trouble, and you all know him.

??? : Who is it Master.

???: Kiryu111 with them and you know that we cant let him see us, he will recognize us immidiatly so we need a new recruit to take him down.

??? : I know someone that can help us master

??? : Speak, who is it

Suddently something appeared in the room and an explosion occured. The item thrown in the room was a grande and it was targetting King007, the LEader of the group, but someone jumped into the grenade to protect King !

Pilover : Next time I wont miss !

King007 : Pilover, your dead, trust me , we will get you and your friends ! You dont stand a chance and you know it.

Pilover : You Wish !

King007 : GET HIM !!!!

Back At the duel

Lucifer : I draw. I set 1 monster and End my turn

Kiryu : You dont talk so tough now. I attack with monster with Stardust Dragon.

Lucifer : Dandylion effect activates, I special sumon 1 fluffy tokens

Kiryu : I attack 1 of the tokens and End My turn

Lucifer : Yo will regret your move. I sumon glow up bulb and synchro summon Formula Synchron. with formula synchro effect I can draw 1 card when he is synchro summoned and now I activate Mind Control on your Stardust Dragon. I use Stardust dragon as a synchro material along with my Formula Synchro to synchro sommon Shooting Star Dragon !!!

Meanwhile

Pilover was running and trying to runaway from King007's men and when he got out of the cavern, the earth started shaking and some rocks closed the exit that Pilover got out

Pilover : Phew ! but what the hell caused that earthquake

Pilover suddently saw an enormous dragon at the top of the Devil's Mountain and realised that there was an important duel happening nearby

Pilover : I must inform The Dutch Prince

Back to the Duel

Lucifer : Shooting Star, Attack Trishula !!

Lifepoints : 6800/4100

Lucifer : Your turn MR Pro

Kiryu drew a card, and took some time to take a look at all his options. after analysing all the cenarios, he finnaly make his move

Kiryu : I special sumon Cyber Dragon and I normal sumon effect Veiler from my hand. Now I synchro sumon both for Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barier. I use his effect. Dicarding a card drom my hand I can send a card on the field back yo his owner hand. I discard Magic Planter to bounce your Shooting Star Dragon

Lucifer : Fine !

Kiryu : Brionac Attack !

Lifepoints 6800/1800

Lucifer fall on his knees after Brionac's hit

Kiryu : Its your turn now !

Lucifer : I draw ! I use glow up bulb effect, I can send the top card of my deck to special sumon it from the graveyard. Now I tribute sumon bulb for Caius the Shadow Monarch. With caius effect I can remove a card you control from play and I choose Brionac

Brionac Suddently Disapeared !

Lucifer : Caius Attack !

Lifepoints 4400/1800

Kiryu : You activated My Tragoedia's effect ! Now I can special sumon him from my hand !

Meanwhile :

Pilover : Sir, I did what you asked me, but I failed. King007 is still alive.

The Dutch Prince : Dont worry Pilo, we have more important things to care about now. we have intruders from the Real Dimenasion here and they are looking for the books. I dont have to tell you how important it is for us to bring those guyz on our side

Pilover : That reminds me, When I came out from King's hide out, I saw a duel on the devil's mountain which was the gateway from both dimensions and the power of that duel actualy made the earth shake.

Darkness Evil : I can't wait to have the chance to duel one of those guyz, we will confirm if our hopes on them are true or there just ilusions

The Dutch Prince : Dont worry DE, we will all have our chance to shine !

Back to the Duel

Lucifer : I end my Turn !

Kiryu : I draw. I activate Tragoedia's effect. I can discard a monster from my hand to take control of another monter with the same level and I discard CAIUS THE SHADOW MONARCH

Lucifer : Noooooooooooooooo !!!

Kiryu : Caius Finish This !!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer Suddently got surrounded by darkness and his soul got off his boddy. All his friends just ran away after that

Scorpion : Well that was some pro dueling out there. You definitly proved that your the real. Glad to have you on our side

Kiryu : Thx ! Its been a while I'm looking for a revenge on the Dark Brigade and their Ruler. Lets do this Togueter

Kiryu and Scorpion shaked hands while all the other members of the G.G were celebrating their victory

Meanwhile :

King007 : This is not over Pilo, you will regret what youve done

The End
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:42 pm

ok , sack is sack... really liked this chapter Razz

u could have made him o use shootings eff reveal 5 tuners and kill me xD But he aint yusei fudo xD
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:50 pm

kiryu111 wrote:
ok , sack is sack... really liked this chapter Razz

u could have made him o use shootings eff reveal 5 tuners and kill me xD But he aint yusei fudo xD
Wasn't Yusei who made this, was Joey disguissed as Yusei Razz
Excelllent, but i think lucifer X-Treme at X-treme(ok, my fanfic is icy on time lol)

EDIT: there is some window to put me here? i want to help GG. Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Glad you like the chapter Smile
I hope I still have readers ! I'm sorry that I took so long for a new chapter but I was really busy !
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:18 am

GOGO Scorp! Great chapter as always Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:05 am

Nice chapter glad i got to read it before it was posted Very Happy when will i start pwning Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Great chapter, rescue cat Lucifer's ass like a boss
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:00 am

yo scorp ! give us an other chapter Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:17 am

Dont worry I will finish this fanfic but I can't find time this mont. I have a lot of things to prepare for the moving and its holydays so when this is all over I will continue this fanfic Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3