Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D

Go down 
+14
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
kiryu111
Lazified
TheRuler
Shadow
Supreme_King
Lavi
j0hnb0i
Teise
LegendaryFrost
Harper7000
Vongola-x
SabreW
Scorpion67
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well guyus as I promised thjis is my lame attemps to a fan fic Razz Try to enjoy and dont go so rude on me plz Razz

The Chronicles of Darkness : INTRO

The year is 3905. The world is dominated by evil fiends. The fusion between the world we know and the spirit world caused the war that we all know as "The battle of the elements". After the loss of the Elite Team to the Dark Ruler Army, the world got submerged in chaos. The Dark Ruler sent is fiend army to destroy every academy in the world. None of them survived, and most of their members split up. Some of them formed duel gangs to resist against the oppression of the Dark Ruler. Those gangs are known as Renegades, and receive punishment when they get arrested. Some of the renegades are brainwashed and fall under the control of the Dark Ruler. Those are known as members of the Dark Brigade (The Special Team that fights and capture the renagades). Those who resist to the Dark Ruler are killed or send to the "Different Dimension" where all the other spirits are locked. Nobody never returned from there.This is the story about a duel gang that never gave up!

Scorpion: Are you sure this is the place
??? : Yes!
Vongola: Are you sure we should believe this guy Scorp? What if this is a trap.
Scorpion: Do you have a better Idea ?
Vongola: Oh, you mean better than getting us killed or worse? Not yet but that doesn’t mean that we have to trust a random guy we found in the desert.
??? : I am not a random guy sir. I am a treasure hunter so if I tell you that what you’re looking for is here, you better trust me.
Harper: Just pay the guy already. We don’t have all day.
Johnboi: Harper is right. Let’s check out that cavern.

Scorpion paid the treasure hunter

??? : Thank you sir. Good luck

the group formed by Scorpion, Vongola, Harper and Jonhboi walked in the direction of the cavern while the strange treasure hunter disappeared in the desert. The group finally made it to the entrance of the cavern

Vongola: I think 2 of us should stay behind in case we run into an ambush
Scorpion: I am definitely going in there.
Harper: I guess I can watch the entrance with John.
Johnboi: Hey why can’t I get some fun too?
Vongola: If this is what I think it is, the word fun is not appropriate.
Scorpion: Don’t worry we will be back soon

Meanwhile

The treasure hunter enters in a hidden place near the cavern and meat with 5 strange guys

??? : Are you sure that those guys are really the ones that we are looking for?

??? : Yes My lord. The guy they call Scorp wears black baggy pants and a black hoody. He wears a mask that cover half of his face but you still can see his dark eyes. The guy they call Vongeh is a tall guy dressed woth black jeans and a white shirt with hair that looks like flames, dark eyes and I saw a flame tattoo on both of his hands. The guy they call Harper is a tall guy with long hair. He have blue hair and wears a black bandana on his forhead . He is wearing black pants and a black shirt. The guy they call Johnboi is a tall and thin guy. he has spiked black hair, the same dark eyes as the others and he is wearing a trenchcoat.

??? : that must be them then. Good job Richlik. You can return to the palace now
Richlik: Thank you my lord.

??? : So what should we do now Teise?
Teise: You 4 will go after them. I will watch in a retired place. It is not the time for me yet to make my entrance. Bring them to me and alive if possible. I have unfinished business with Scorpion!

??? : Yes Dark Lord Teise.

While Scorpion and Vongola were getting deeper and deeper into the cavern, Harper and Johnboi were having a fun time chilling around in the entrance.

Harper: Do you think we should get in the cavern with those punks. I'm kind of tired of waiting outside

John: Haha I was waiting for you to say that. I totally agree

??? : You two are going nowhere!

2 Cloaked men approached. The one on the left looks pretty young. He had red hair, he was pretty small but he had ice cold eyes. He could have frozen anyone with and simple eye contact and the Second one a tall guy with Red hair too but this one had a different look. This one looked just insane. he looked like a man that just got out of the asylum

John: Who the hell are you?

??? : Hell... That’s where we come from punk! I'm Meta Maniac and this is Blight

Blight: ...

Harper: What do you want from us?

Blight : ...

Meta Maniac: My master wants your lives, but It will be too easy to take them away just like that. I want to have some fun with you before. We will get your souls in a Shadow Duel

John: You don’t stand a chance against us. why don’t you go back where you came from before I kick your butts?

John looks into Blight's Eyes and felt pain like he never felt before

John : Arrrrgggghhhh. What is this kid doing to me ?!
Meta: You aren’t so tough now huh.

Meta activated his duel disk and the entrance of the cavern became surrounded by shadows.

Meta: The only way out of here is to win this duel. the losers will be sent to the Different Dimension and will last there forever or until they get Killed. This will be a Tag Duel

Harper: John do you think you’re healthy enough to duel

John: .... Y...eee...sss Dont worry about me. Let’s beat those punks

Meta: By the way Losers, Your friends right there are in bigger problems than you. Teise wants them alive... when Teise will capture them he will surely...

Harper: STFU you son of a @#$% Lets do this

Harper/John/Meta: DUEL

Blight: ...

Johnboi : I start I Sumon machina gearframe. With his effect, I can add a Machina monster from the deck to my hand and I choose Machina Fortress. I set 2 Cards and End My turn

Meta Maniac : Guess its my turn. I sumon Elemental Hero Stratos. With his Effect I can add an Elemental/Destiny/Evil Heroe to my hand and I choose Destiny Hero Malicious.I activate My spell card Destiny Draw. I discard Destiny Hero Malicious and I draw 2 cards. Now I activate My spell card allure of Darkness wich makes me draw 2 cards but I have to remove a Dark monster from my hand. I remove Destiny Hero Diamon dude. I set 3 cards and I End My turn

Harper : My turn.I set a monster and and 1 Backrow.

Blight : Thats all you can do you pathetic fools !!!

Harper and Johnboi got stuned by Blight's voice. The kido talked for the 1st time and his voice was so scary that Harper and Johnboi got paralysed for a while.

Blight : I sumon Doomcaliber Knight '' A strange Skeleton knight on a Scary horse with a big sword apeared in front of John and Harper. Go my Doomcaliber Knight, Attack Elemental Hero Stratos !
John : Not so fast ! I activate My Trap Dimensional prison. A Huge Dimensional Fissure apreaed appeared in front of Doomcaliber knight when he tried to strike Harper and Johnh with his swords and tried to swalow DCK into the other dimension but his attack get threw.

John: What, Impossible

Meta : I activated My trap Seven Tools of the bandits wich aloow me to negate one of your traps by paying 1000 Life points
Doomcaliber Knight destroyed Stratos with a single sword slash and came back to his position.

Blight : I set 4 Cards and I end My turn

Harper : Guess its my turn to show what I can do. I tribute my facedown Glow-up bulb to sumon Caius the shadow monarch and I activate his effect wich allows me to ...
While Harper was talking his monarch sudently vanished from the field

Blight : Another pathetic move ... You trigered my Doomcaliber Knight effect his to tribute himself to negate the effect of a monster.

Harper : John I'm very sorry now we are field opponen. Guess I will have to try to defend our life Points. I set 1 card and I end my turn

Meanwhile :

Vongola And Scorpion reached the end of the cavern. A big waterfall was in front of them and in front of the altar, they could see an altar holding a shining object.

Scorpion : We finaly made it vongy. This must be the book.

Vongola : Incredible, we made it this far without.....SNAP....

Vongola got grabed by a rope and was hanging upside down in the air. 2 Man apreared from the darkness. 1 was grabing the rope that was hanging vongola. He was kinda young ans small, he was wearing a back cloack and the other guy was a tall man. he looked adult and was waering white fancy pants and a bullet proof vest. his was also waering a white hat and sun glasses

??? : Well well well, The leaders of the Genesis duel gang in person. Your lucky you survived this long but this will all end here. you will be puniched for your crimes against the Dark Ruler himself. Now surender or get ready to die

Vongola : Let me go or you will regret it !

??? : Death coder, get Vongola to the truck, maybe Scorpion will be reasonable enough to cooperate. I dont think he is stupid enought to try something now that we got his friend

Death Coder : Yes sir

Scorpion : Who te hell are you ?

??? : My name is Mizara, Member of the of the Dark Brigade. I have orders to bring you back to the castle alive. My lord have some unfinished buisness with you. So will you surender and follow us or should we have to make your pathetic firends suffer to proove how serious we are.

Scorpion activated his duel disk

Scorpion : Get your game on !

Mizara : what, you think this is a game, I am seirous about your friends

Scorpion : I'm not worried about them, I know them very well and I know there not in trouble.

Mizara : You must be insane. We are member of the dark brigade, we can kill you if we want.

Scorpion dark eyes turned completely white while Mizara was talking and some red marks started to appear in his face near his eyes.

Scorpion : I am Scorpion, Member of the Genesis Gang, and you are in my way so lets settle this once and for all.

Mizara : My lord needs you alive so I cant send you into the different dimension, he will kills me so this is your lucky day. I will not activate the shadow duel mode.

Scorpion : Have it your way

Both : DUEL !

The End

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 am

Nice, I like how the story is progressing. I just have one suggestion: could you censor yourself? Lol I don't care, but remember this is a childre/ card game forum. I like the story Very Happy
sk: you were in my last chapter...which reminds me, I should work on my next one before I leave
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 am

Thc for the support guys Smile All of you will have their screen time dont worry I wont forget none of you Wink

@Harpy : I own this s!@# I dont give a f!@# Razz nah your right Razz I will choose my words from now on !
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:45 am

@Harpy My bad, forgot you changed my name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 pm

yay, I just started to read this, read all of it, it's great. but scorp you bastard, leaving vongeh like that.... Very Happy j/k great, can't wait till I come up to pwn all of you xD
Back to top Go down
Lazified

Lazified

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 pm

How hardcore to leave a member behind xD!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:04 am

Scorpion called an emergency meeting.

Scorpion : So guys, Now that your all here, I wanna talk to you about some important things that we learned recently. I was informed by Our Scientist TinyCrash that there is some movement in the Dark Rulers Castle. There is probably and internal war in the Dark Brigade or probably against the Dark Ruler.

The Ruler : Any Idea about who is leading the Rebellion

TinyCrash : I was not able to get that information yet, but I have my little Idea about who it is. I just don’t want to say it before I can confirm it.

Scorpion : Well now that you know about the Rebellion, I want to talk about Vongola. We Found his Position. His duel Disk is active, so he is engaged in a duel right now. I don’t know what kind of duel it is, but we know he is alive. He is still in the desert, but he is not that far from here. Probably 1 hour or so away from here. I will have to send a Unit to find him. He is probably still in danger.

The Ruler : Frost and I can take care of it.

Scorpion : Good, Just be careful, ‘cause Teise is probably involved in this

Supreme King : I will go with them then, If Teise is around, They will need my help

Nero : What about me Scorp?

Scorpion : You will stay with us here to protect the HQ if something happens. The enemy is near from here, we can't all leave the HQ. The others can go right now.

Frost/Ruler/SK : Yes Sir !

Meanwhile in the Desert

Vongola : You can start, show me what you got

Snake : Have it your way. I set 1 monster and 2 backrows and I end my turn.

Vongola : Your already playing defensive, I think I over estimated you. I Activate Black Whirlwind! When I summon a Blackwing monster, I can add a Blackwing monster with less ATK from my deck to my hand. I summon Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame from my hand and Now I can add Kalut the Moon Shadow too my hand. I attack with Shura the Blue flame.

Snake : I activate Dimensional Prison ! Your monster is removed from play.

Vongola : Sad Story ! I set 2 backrows and I end my turn!

Snake : My turn, Draw ! I flip summon my FD monster Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive, and with his effect I can draw 1 card from My deck. Now I tribute Dekoichi for Caius the Shadow Monarch ! With his effect I can remove a card from the field and I choose your annoying Black Whirlwind.

Vongola : I chain Bottomless Trap Hole to destroy and Remove your Caius from play.

Snake : This duel will be long. I set 1 card and I end My turn!

Vongola : Draw ! I Summon Vayu. Vayu Attack!

LP's : 8000/7200

Vongola : I set 1 card and I end My turn

Snake : Ok, my turn now. I summon Dimensional Alchemist and activate his effect, I remove the top card of my deck and this monster gains 500 Atk until the end phase. Yes I removed Lyla now my monster is 1800 Atk. Alchemist attack

Vongola : I chain my card Icarus Attack, with Icarus I can tribute a Winged beast monster to destroy 2 cards on the field, I choose your 2 backrows.

Snake: Not bad, but now my attack will be direct!

LP's : 6200/7200

Snake : My turn is over you can go

Vongola : Draw ! I summon Blackwing - Sirroco the Dawn without tributing because you control a monster. Sirroco attack!

LP's : 6200/6500

snake : Dimensional Alchemist effect activates, with his effect I can add a monster from my removed from play to my hand, I choose Caius.

Vongola : No problem. My turn is over you can go!

Snake : Draw ! I special summon Cyber Dragon from my hand. Now I didn’t normal summon this turn so I tribute Cyber Dragon to summon Caius the Shadow Monarch and with his effect I remove your Sirroco from play!

Vongola : What ! Again

Snake : Yes again, but this time, the card I removed is a Dark monster, so you get burn damage for a 1000 points. Caius will now attack you DIRECTLY!

LP's : 2800/6500

Vongola : Nice move ! I have to admit.

Snakedoc : Thx, but to be honest I thought this duel would have been harder. You can go!

Vongola : Draw! What a coincidence. Guess who’s back? I summon Shura the Blue Flame!

Snake : Hahaha! You think that little thing will scare my Caius?

Vongola : Shura, attack his monster! On the Damage Step, I discard Kalut the Moon Shadow from my hand and my monster gets 1400 Atk so your monster is destroyed.

Snake : How could I forget about that Kalut !

Vongola : Shura’s effect activates! With his effect, I can Special Summon a Blackwing from my deck with 1500 or less Atk, I chose Vayu! Vayu attack!

LP's : 2800/4900

Vongola : I set 2 cards and I end my turn!

Snake : It’s good to see you didn't Synchro Summon with those monsters. I remove Alchemist and Dekoichi from my graveyard to special summon Chaos sorcerer

Vongola : I activate Solemn Warning! By paying 2000 LP's I can negate the summon of a monster.

LP's : 800/4900

Snake : OK now you only have 800 Life Points left so I Normal Summon Dimensional Alchemist and activate his effect to make him 1800 Atk ! Alchemist ATTACK!!!

Vongola : I activate my last Face down, DIMENSIONAL PRISON !

Snake : Damn So close ! I set 2 cards and End My turn!

Vongola : Draw ! Man I'm good at this game! I activate Giant Trunade!

Snake : Man this is not happening!

Vongola : I tribute Shura the Blue flame for Sirocco the Dawn and I Synchro summon both for Gaia Knight. Now I remove Vayu and Sirroco from my graveyard to Synchro sumon Blackwing Armed Wing

Snake : What!? You can synchro from your graveyard ?

Vongola : Yes, that’s Vayu's effect. Now I attack with both my monsters directly and that makes exactly 4900 Damage.

LP's : 800/0

Snake : Man I can't believe it I was so freaking Close !

Vongola : Don’t worry, I actually felt good about this game, you have talent, the kind of talent that we can use. I accept your affiliation. Put this on your duel disk.

Snake : what is this ?

Vongola : This is a Tracking Device that GG members use to see where there members are. It only works if your duel disk is on so don’t turn it off until we meet again. I need to go back to the HQ; my friends are probably looking for me. We will meet again in less than 3 days! I will come with the rest of the Genesis Gang Leaders

Snake : Perfect, We will be waiting for you ?

Vongola : Cya

Meanwhile somewhere in the Desert

Shadow : So here you Are ! I’ve been looking for you this whole time you son of a !@#$%

Placido : Who are you ? Wait, That Voice

Shadow took out his mask and we were able to see some war Scars on his face.

Placido : No, This is impossible, I sent you to the Different Dimension, you can't be here!

Shadow : You see, I learn a lot of things in the Different Dimension, and now I'm ready to stop your damn plans!

Placido : It's too late for that; The Dark Ruler will not rule this world no more. We, The Dark Brigade will run everything!

Shadow : It’s sad to see you won’t be there to see it!

Shadow slowly drew his sword

Placido : You know you can't take me down without a duel!

Shadow : No Problem, I will enjoy that duel trust me!

Shadow activated the knock out mode on his duel disk.

Both : DUEL!!!!

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 am

1ST TO COMMENT!!!! nice job Scorpeh, guessin shadow's duel won't be lonk since he will sack the hell outta Placido, but great job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:01 pm

edited the mistake, bad duel, me pwn more then that Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Lazified

Lazified

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Lol direct kill... So godly!
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm

Weeeee, good chapter scorp, KIU Very Happy

/EDIT wuuut 500th post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 am

I applause for your success,Scorp!

Keep up with the good work.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:47 am

Well Glad you guyz Liked it, To be honest I wasn't really inspired for this chapter, but the others will be better Smile I'm already working on the next one Wink
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 am

not bad Scorpeh Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Shadow : Ive been waiting for this for so many years now.

Placido : Good to know 'cause I'm starting. I Summon Gravekeeper's Recruiter from my hand. Now I activate Necrovalley and set 2 cards. I will now Activate my card ROYAL TRIBUTE !

Shadow : Same old tricks huh?

Placido : Just show me your hand and Discard your monsters!

Shadow : Okay, I discard my Sirocco, Vayu, Norleras and Phantom of Chaos. The last card in my hand is Giant Trunade.

Placido : Hahahahaha! This is as easy as the last time we dueled Shadow. You're really disappointing me. Anyways I discard Gravekeeper's Assailant from my hand due to Royal Tribute's eff and end my turn.

Shadow : Pfft! Little kid, you think you got what it takes to defeat the great Shadow ! I activate Giant Trunade from my hand to return all your backrows to your hand.

Placido : And what you gonna do now, attack me with a Armed wing ?

Shadow : I activate Monster Reborn !

Placido : What, you just top decked that ?

Shadow : Yeah! I special summon Phantom of Chaos and now with his effect I remove Sky Scourge Norleras from my graveyard and Phantom gets his effect.

Placido : ....

Shadow : Now that my phantom has Norleras eff I activate it. By paying 1000 Life Points, we both send all the cards on our field and on our hands to the Graveyard, and I get to draw 1 Card.

LP's : 7000/8000

Placido : Jeez, this is worst than my Royal Tribute but I least I get My recruiters effect. I get to search another Gravekeeper with 1500 def or less from my deck to my hand and I choose my other recruiter !

Shadow : I draw for Norleras eff......

Placido : ....

A Long Silence appears when Shadow drew his card, Shadow's looks suddenly changed. He looked passive, but at the same time exited. Calm, but at the same time nervous. The mix of emotions in Shadow's eyes was so big than even Placido was starting to get nervous. Then, suddenly, some words finally came out from shadow's mouth.

Shadow : ...... This ...... This duel is Over !

Placido : What ... What do you mean by Over ?

Meanwhile :

Not far from the place Placido and Shadow were dueling, Vongola was able to see 3 men coming at him in motorcycles. It was Supreme King, Legendary Frost and The Ruler. They were all glad to see that Vongola was safe.

Supreme King : I thought you would need a ride home !

Vongola : What took you so Long for the F!@# Sake

Legendary Frost : I guess that's your way to say thank you old bro !

The Ruler : Yes It is ! Anyways, What happened to you ?

Vongola : Richlik took me by surprise, but that garbage will no longer interfere in our plans. I took care of him if you know what I mean.

Suppreme King : I see and then what happened? Your duel disk was off for a long time.

Vongola : Man that's a Long Story, I will tell you all that when we will finally be at the HQ. Scorp really needs to hear this.

Supreme King : Alright Jump in the Back off my Bike, We will go to the HQ Immed...

Suddenly the dashboards of the 3 motorcycles started beeping

Frost : Paranormal activity to the southwest.

The Ruler : I can see it is not that far from here, do you think you should go ?

Supreme King : If Scorpion was right and Teise might be involved in this, someone might be in Danger.

Vongola : Oh man, I think I know who it is, Hurry up head to that Location !

The duel between Shadow and Placido Continues

Shadow : I normal summon Yata-Garasu from my hand

Placido : What .... No .... This is Impossible, That cards do not exist here ! How can you ...

Shadow : You fool ! Don't you remember you sent me to the Different Dimension ! Well that's where I found this card, among some others.

Placido : This is Impossible !

Shadow : Trust me, this is real, now feel my wrath ! I Remove Vayu and Sirocco from my Graveyard to Special Summon Armed Wing from my grave.

Placido : Man I have to do something !

Shadow : Hahahaha! What do you think you can do!? My monsters will now attack you directly!

Placido receives a huge shot and looks really hurt.

LP's : 7000/5500

Shadow : Yata Returns to my hand and you skip your draw phase of course. Your turn.

Placido : Man this can't be real. I set a monster and end my turn.

Shadow : How does it feels to be against the wall like that Placido ? I summon Yata-Garasu. Armed Wing attack your face-down monster.

Placido : Recruiters Effect Activates, I get the last recruiter from my deck to my hand.

Shadow : Yata Garasu attacks directly!

LP's : 7000/5300

Shadow : Its just a matter of time before you die. Yata Returns, Go ahead.

Placido : I set a Monster and End My Turn.

Shadow : I summon Yata-Garasu from my hand and Armed wing attack your face-down. Recruiter and Yata will attack Directly

Placido : I Get Gravekeeper's Descendant with my recruiters Effect.

LP's : 7000/5100

Shadow : Yata Returns, You can Go !

Placido : This can't be happening to me, The great Placido.

Shadow : Are you afraid of dying ? Take it like a man.

Placido : Aaaarrrgghhhh! I set my monster, you can go !

Shadow : I summon Yata-Garasu. Armed Wing attack the Monster. Now Yata Attack Directly

LP's :7000/4900

Shadow : Your aware you skip your turn so I go again. I summon Yata and Both My Monsters Attack Directly

LP's : 7000/2400

Placido fell on his knees after that hit !

Shadow : Any final words ?

Placido : Do what you gotta do ! I'm not scared of death, I know Teise wont stop hunting you after what you did to me. You maybe think your strong but your not strong enough to stop us Shadow!

Shadow : Strong Enough or not, you will Die ! I will cut your head off ! I summon ....

Suddenly a man jumped in the middle of the field punching the ground and the hit was so strong that both duelist were blown away. The man was wearing a a golden armor and a golden helmet. He was definitely a commandant of the dark brigade because only commandants wore armor. The duel was disturbed by the presence of that man. Shadow was pissed off.

Shadow : You! You will pay for that.

??? : So it is really true ! I couldn't believed it when I first saw you but it looks like you made it back Shadow.

The man took out his helmet slowly and shadow was able to see his face, the man had black short hair and he was missing an eye. His left eye was patched, It was Dark Lord Teise.

Shadow : So your here too huh !

Teise looked back, and he saw that Placido was really hurt. Placido was his 1st lieutenant and probably his best man. Teise was Mad

Teise : So you come back like that and you think you can arm my men. Take your disk back now your going against me you F!@#$%

Suddenly another man appeared and Punch Teise directly in the Face. Nobody saw him coming, not even Shadow. The man was wearing a Hat, he had blond hair. He was very charismatic and to punch Teise in the face like that, you could tell that he had big balls.

??? : This is the Renegades territory Teise, now take your man and get out of here. I'm giving you a chance 'cause your man is wounded so you're alone against 2 and I'm a fair Guy.

Teise : So you finally show up Kiryu111. You sure have courage, but you're as much a fool as Shadow. I dont have to respect you or your territory. I will soon command this whole world and you will beg me not to kill you.

Kiryu : For the last Time, GET OUT!

Teise : You will pay for your insolence.

At this very moment, the 3 motorcycles arrived in the spot. Vongola recognized Shadow and Teise, but was wondering who were the others. You could tell a fight was coming, seeing the position and the look of Teise, Kiryu and Shadow.

Teise : Good, More Scumbags. Its easier to kill the rats when they fall all in the same hole. HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

As Teise was screaming, an aura of darkness started to surround him and some dark light was surrounding the Area. You could feel the power of darkness coming out from Teise's Body. Vongola then reacted to that power, his eyes started going red and the feeling of anger was growing inside him.

Vongola : Oh man this can't be good, Shadow do Something !

Shadow drew one of his swords and as soon as he slashed, a Gate suddenly opened.

Shadow: JUMP !

Everybody Jumped in that Gate and they got teleported to a safe Area. As soon as they touched the ground, they could see a big explosion in the direction Teise was, an Explosion like nothing they saw before. Even Vongola was speechless.

Shadow : Everybody is here ?

Supreme King : Yeah, Looks like it. What the hell was that, since when Teise have such powers.

Kiryu : I dont know, but that's nothing like the Teise I know. Something weird is happening here.

Supreme King. We need to go back to the HQ, The others must know about this. Shadow can you teleport us to the Old DGA Grave.

Shadow : Yeah sure, But why ? Whats in there.

Supreme King : You will see !

Kiryu : Whatever your plans are, I'm with you guys ! You will have more chances to win this with me on your side than without me.

Supreme King : Thanks a lot Kiryu, Your help is really appreciated. Lets go Shadow, there is no more time to lose.

Meanwhile at the HQ

TinyCrash : Our sensors says that there is 6 presences in our territory !

Harper : What? But how did they got here, our cameras didn't detect anything. And where's Scorp.?

Nero : Looks like Scorp is already in front of the door...

The Door Opens. Scorpion recognized the members of his team, but not the 2 others.

Scorpion : Welcome Back. What happened though? How did you got here, and who are those guys?

Vongola : Scorp ! We need to Talk !!!

The End

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Man, awesome story so far, Scorp!

As I'm reading all these stories, it's making me think I should get my own story together.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Amazing chapter,as usual Smile

don't stop till the whole story is finished Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm

:O Yata-Garasu Very Happy Good chapter ^^ moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

I wold cry from happyness if yata was taken off the banlist Smile
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 pm

yata :O

nice chapter
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:19 am

Nice work scorp, next time I'll send the corrected chapter sooner Very Happy

EDIT: 500th post BEECH

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:31 am

Pro shit scorpeh, as usual Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 am

kiryu111 wrote:
I wold cry from happyness if yata was taken off the banlist Smile
I think I would quit. He needs to stay dead xD. Gj scorp, but I wanted Placido to die Sad
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 am

I think from where he taken the idea of Norleras + draw Yata xD

Good chronicles. I also like so much Yata-Garasu and would be a happiness if it would been taken off.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 am

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, u made a mistake scorp. Placido's gk don't have Recruiter xD
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 am

nice story scorp , and is cool to see all out names in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D   The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 8: A Duel into the D.D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next