Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecap Of The DGA Chronicles I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recap Of The DGA Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Recap Of The DGA Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Recap Of The DGA Chronicles   Recap Of The DGA Chronicles EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:40 am

Hey guys, as you know I've been busy with real life stuff lately, so I haven't been able to continue the DGA Chronicles. But I haw slightly more time lately so i'm'm going to try to keep it going. I can't promise anything and I'll be gone most of July but I'll try to update regularly when I can Smile. Here's a recap since it's been a while. While I wasn't writing, I decided to change a few details about the story. First off, the year has been moved to 2210, only 200 years in the future instead of whatever it was before, like 500 I think. Also, instead of Shadow just happening to have Blackwings too and Vongola just happened to decide to switch decks, I made it so Shadow stole Vongola's deck and Vongola had to make a new deck out of cards given to DGA by Seto. And finally, I decided to drop the "team" aspect of the Battle City Tournament, since it really wasn't going to affect the story anyway. Idk why I even mentioned it in the first place. Now they do not have to be on a team and they duel individually.
Here's the recap. Obviously it contains spoilers so don't read if you haven't read the rest of the story:

.::Previously, In The DGA Chronicles::.

The year is 2210. Technology has advanced so much that instead of living on earth, all people around the world now lived in a virtual world know as Pseudospace. Their minds were uploaded to the computer system via Kaiba Corporation's "Pseudopods", and their minds traveled Pseudospace. Our story centers around a young man named by the name of Harper. He seems average at first, seeking only to have challenging and fun duels. The wish to duel someone challenging is realized when Harper met a man named LNoir, also known as the 10th Vongola, or Vongola-x. Vongola and his best friend Scorpion were both highly skilled duelists that equaled or perhaps surpassed Harper's own skills. Instead of becoming rivals, however, they all became fast friends.
But things quickly turned sour as their home, Dueling Universe Academy (DUA), was overrun by the Children Of Darkness (COD). The Children somehow influenced some of DUA's students to fall to darkness and become possesed by evil demons. The possesed students became known as the Shadow Duelists, and had the power to connect duels to the Shadow Realm, therebye making damage real. If you lost to a Shadow Duelist, you died. Richlik, a student who was secretly working with the COD, seized control of DUA and renamed it Forbidden Arts Duel Academy (FADA). After many hard and intense battles, the members of FADA defeated the Shadow Duelists...that is, all except for one. A Shadow Duelist named Shadowdawn defeated Harper in their duel, and instead of dying, Harper became possessed by the mighty Demon King known only as Chaosking.
Chaosking wreaked havoc in FADA for quite some time, and many skilled duelists fell to his dark powers, including Scorpion. He was undefeatable in battle with his overwhelming strength and dark lightning, and just as strong in dueling, often synchro summoning at least once every turn. But in a legendary duel, he was narrowly defeated by the Stardust Blue Leader, Tino, and the remaining students at FADA were able to escape.

All seemed well. Vongola and the rest the rescued members were able to get to New Domino City. Later on, Scorpion, previously believed to have been killed by Chaosking, also arrived in New Domino City, seemingly unhurt. While they were there, the president of Pseudospace, Seto Kaiba II, gave them a new academy of their very own to be run by Vongola and Scorpion, as well as a large stockpile of expensive cards. Dueling Genesis Acadamy (DGA) quickly became affiliated with Synchro Duel Academy (SDA), who was quite literally their twin academy.
Many months later, Harper awoke. He briefly spoke with a masked and cloaked man, later revealed to be the leader of COD. The man was able to temporarily seal Chaosking away inside of Harper, and he gave Harper a blank card. He told him that in time, the card would reveal not only itself, but also the true nature of Harper's soul. When Harper asked how he could control Chaosking, he replied that sometimes the best way to win a fight is to not fight at all. After saying this, he wiped away Harper's memory of their meeting and left. Despite the leader of COD "sealing away" Chaosking, Chaosking didn't seem to realize that fact. Almost instantly Harper had problems keeping Chaosking from taking over again and destroying the world. At one point he almost killed a new student in a duel. After that happened, he was taken from DGA back to New Domino City to see Dancejondance. DJD was the owner of Turbo Duel Academy (TDA) and aside from Kiryu111, leader of the Delta Knights, DJD was the President's right hand man. DJD seemed to know quite a bit about the situation, but instead of explaining directly he decided to test Harper, even going so far as to fake kidnap him and force him to duel a "dangerous criminal" in order to save a young boy's life. Harper was able to contain Chaosking during the duel, and instead of Chaosking's darkness he used some strange kind of power that came from his silver cross necklace, given to him by a friend of his father's. Harper decided to return to DJD to learn what he knew.

After a long conversation, DJD revealed that stories from the ancient past were repeating themselves in the present. They were caught in a centuries-old conflict between the Demon Kings and the Lightlords (also known as Lightsworn). On one side stood the Children Of Darkness and Demon Kings, and on the other side stood the Aurkites and Lightlords. Yet, incredibly, Harper seemed to be a Demon King AND a Lightlord simultaniously. DJD seemed convinced that, in time, Harper could learn to control both darkness and light, and Harper promised to give it a shot. DJD told Harper of his plan to draw out the Children Of Darkness by rehosting the legendary Battle City Tournament in New Domino City. The COD couldn't help but join, and the tournament would serve to single out who was a member of COD so that they could be eliminated. DJD seemed convinced that even if other Demon Kings escaped the Shadow Realm, they could only come one by one, so that would make it easier to overwhelm them.

Meanwhile, back in DGA, Yuri Bakura, former owner of DUA, arrives. He tells the tale of how he had been threatened and almost killed by Richlik, so that he was forced to flee DUA. Yuri had ben pursued by Shadow, a Child Of Darkness who had also stolen Vongola-x's Blackwing deck. Vongola, hearing about the Battle City Tournament, wanting to check on Harper, and wanting to take back his deck from Shadow, is on his way to New Domino City with some of the best duelists in DGA. 

But meanwhile, the leader of COD has teamed up with Scorpion67. Something about Scorpion seems very different and very wrong, ever since he was "killed" by Chaosking. Exactly what is different about him is unknown, but even though the COD leader is the one planning the scenario, he seems to defer to Scorpion as his superior. Exactly why this is, and what they are planning to do remains a mystery...      
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Recap Of The DGA Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recap Of The DGA Chronicles   Recap Of The DGA Chronicles EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Hurry up with the next chapter, I cant take it no more !!!!! XD I need to know who I really am :O sounds weird Razz
Back to top Go down

Recap Of The DGA Chronicles
Page 1 of 1