Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMirror of the Ice Barrier I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mirror of the Ice Barrier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Mirror of the Ice Barrier Empty
PostSubject: Mirror of the Ice Barrier   Mirror of the Ice Barrier EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:34 am

Mirror of the Ice Barrier 300px-MirroroftheIceBarrierSTBL-EN-C-1E

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of the Ice Barrier   Mirror of the Ice Barrier EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:30 am

The best thing about this card is that it is a quick play spell so it means that it is harder to counter but seriously, I dont think it is worth the space in any extra decks. When it was realeased in start strike blast a lot of people were gathering them cuz trish was suposed to comes out some months later and now that we have trish .... nobody talks about that card no more Razz

if you draw it at the bad moment it will screw you the rest of the duel. Unless your deck is a macro deck and you can find ways to triger that card yourself I dont recomend it. it its cool for the lolz tho Razz
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of the Ice Barrier   Mirror of the Ice Barrier EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:16 am

The card can't be triggered by your own card; it has to be in response to a opponents effect monster//Magic// or Trap. I will agree though..the card doesn't serve enough use to see space in a extra deck as its situational to counter one card specifically; Though you could use it against a D-prison..but even then..no..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of the Ice Barrier   Mirror of the Ice Barrier Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirror of the Ice Barrier
Page 1 of 1