Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMind Crush & Mirror of Oaths I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths

Go down 
+3
Princess Hyakka
Scorpion67
Snilly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snilly

Snilly

Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths Empty
PostSubject: Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths   Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 am

These are good side cards but how come no one runs them?

Mind Crush
Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths MindCrushSDGU-EN-C-1E

There's a lot of searching in this format so once they search you would just use this card and send it to the grave to waste their resources and stop plays early. I guess it's sort of like dustshoot except ALOT less broken.

Mirror of Oaths
Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths MirrorofOathsRGBT-EN-C-1E

The big three special summon stuff from their deck and a lot of other competitive decks. It's also a plus for you and destroys monsters.

So, I'm asking again how come I don't see these cards sided? Is it just me that doesn't see them? Are they outweighed by other cards? Or just not good? :c
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths   Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 am

because the side deck space is pretty tight and there are definitly best side cards options. I'm not saying the cards are bad tho.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths   Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 am

i have to agree with Scorpion67 there not bad cards there good just if the side was not 15 then ppl will side it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths   Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Well, when it comes to Mirror of Oaths, it's a decent card, but other cards do the job better, mainly Chain Disappearance/Bottomless Trap Hole. Mind Crush just isn't that strong of a card anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths   Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:07 am

I've seen a lot of ppl use mind crush though...
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths   Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:19 am

TheRuler wrote:
I've seen a lot of ppl use mind crush though...

I'd only use Mind Crush in DW side because they in fact get their effects if you fail so it's essentially no back loss to you. As for Mirror of Oaths, Chain Disappearance is just much better against the Big3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths   Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:28 am

Cards are too susceptible to s/t destruction without having a use. Not being chainable hurts. though i have been looking at my mirror of oaths in my Bubblebeat side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths   Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind Crush & Mirror of Oaths
Page 1 of 1