Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier Empty
PostSubject: ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier   ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:04 am

ok here is the scenario, i have three different Ice Barrier monsters, one of them is Sacred spirit of the ice barrier.

My opponent uses book of eclipse and all three of them are flipped face down. well the end pahse comes and they all flip back up to defense position and i draw three cards.

the problem comes with spirits effect where if i have another ice barrier i can send one of my opponents monsters back to their hand.

the question is will the effect still go off after it is flipped face up due to the effect of Book of Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier   ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:18 am

Yes it will. His effect happens at the end phase, and since he is flipped at the same time as the others, it will count as controlling another ice barrier during the end phase. Not that many people use Eclipse anyway lol
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier   ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 am

woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier   ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier Empty

Back to top Go down

ruling about sacred spirit of the ice barrier
Page 1 of 1