Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUltimate Offering in Dragunity I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Offering in Dragunity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Ultimate Offering in Dragunity Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Offering in Dragunity   Ultimate Offering in Dragunity EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:16 am

As I am not a fully experienced dragunity player, I am always looking for new combos to pull off using them, but one thing I noticed is that if your normal summon is stopped for any reason, the most you can do is set some backrow and end your turn. After realize this, I thought of integrating ultimate offering into the deck, in a few days I'll post a build I made like this, but I just want to get some opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering in Dragunity   Ultimate Offering in Dragunity EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:54 am

well yeah its good but u cant always depend on ultimate offering so just put it as one of the combos of the deck dont make the whole deck depend on it
but its good with dux and legionnaire and stuff like that so u should put it
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering in Dragunity   Ultimate Offering in Dragunity EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:04 am

Eh idk. Remember, Ravine is only once a turn, so unless you're lucky enough ti already have another Dux or Legionnaire it isn't much help. Plus your opponent only has so many Solemns...if they draw all of them then that's just pure unlucky for you, not a fault in the build of Dragunities. Also, if your opponent uses all 3 Solemns, they're left with 2000 lp max...and you can use that to your advantge with a little skill and luck
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering in Dragunity   Ultimate Offering in Dragunity EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:52 am

Yeah ravine is once per turn, I dont think this is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering in Dragunity   Ultimate Offering in Dragunity Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Offering in Dragunity
Page 1 of 1