Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOffering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)

Go down 
+4
TinyCrash
Harper7000
gkamal
Scorpion67
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) Empty
PostSubject: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:22 pm

This is my the updated versioo of My Offering Exceed Gadget deck. Hope you will like the video. I wana Tank you all forthe suggestions the deck is mosre consistent now. Enjoy Smile

Back to top Go down
gkamal

gkamal

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:07 pm

nice vid bro or should i say nice vid pro xDD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Like most of the changes, but still no TT :/? I'd take out a Smashing for 1.
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:03 pm

This deck is the real deal mannnnn! So OP like hell it's so annoying! XD Still great deck at all. I still think you should take out a smashing for mind control cause you never know what to get which might be very good in any situation, against gk match up mind control would be every good.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Harpr & TinyCrash : Man if it was just me, I wuldh ave use all the cards you suggest, but I dont have space. I had to cut at some places, And I think Icuttes at the right places, At least for my play style. I do admit I miss mind controling a spy tho Razz but meh ... Cantgo over 42 cards or It will be unstable.
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Meh I don't know I feel like having 2 smashing ground is enough. But think of it as this way: Smashing is a 1 for 1 card. Mind Control too but in better cause you might get pluses on it(Ryko, spy, a tuner etc.) and you can take face down which smashing is only face up. Don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:14 pm

@Harpey and TinyCrash : I agree whitv mind control it might give some pluses sometimes, but what hapens when your opponent baith you and you mind control the wrong card and you can't do shit with it ( Like sangan ) I know at least that with smashing I take out the monster I want, and anyways gadgets are all about getting pluses, you should know that by seing my duels with them Razz ( +6 in 1 turn WTF ? XD )

so thats why its is gone, 1 for 1 cards re what makes gadgets anoying and most of te times when I activate my POD I'm looking for a damn smashing or an offering most of the times so 2 is not enough ( remeber your duel against Adrew with my deck Razz ) so ... yeah .... Razz

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Humm yeah dandy and sangan are the only cards you don't wanna hit. Still I feel that Mind control is just going to make the deck more OP. Anyway pro deck is pro man Smile
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 pm

I don't think 3 smashing is good so yeah i agree with crash and harper
can't say anymore since the deck is freakin ownage , keep it up
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Yeah therein lies your hard decision: to keep lots of Smashings or no? I agree w/not going over 42...I don't even like going over 40, though I see ur logic here w/gadgets, tengus, and spies. Mind Control is great, as is TT and Smashings. But what's needed more? I don't even use Smashings in stun gadgets (bc I run everything over w/Solidarity like a bawse xD), but...idk, maybe it's explosive enough and u need a backup. TT is super staple but maybe u swarm too much so it'll minus u more. Tough call
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:07 pm

If I said the old deck is good, this is even better :O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:04 pm

I JUS LUV IT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:26 am

man this deck will be sooooo good when roach is out.ROACH FTW!!
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:08 am

As promised Scorp my thoughts on the deck and my suggestions.

- the 3 Smashing Groung/ 1 BoM / ! CED thingy. I would probably take out 1 Smashing or BoM to double up on the CED, seeing it has more usage in here than in most other decks. Besides that you should have plenty of monster destruction/negation to avoid getting plussed off ( bu Black Rose Dragon for example ). And if not CED has your back as well. So I would be sure to play test that out.

- Why haven't you gone for the Birdman tricks. I mean when UO is on and you have Birdman you can do extra nasty synchro's or return a just Veiler'd Spy/Gadget. But I guess you have done that in the past and you have your reasons.

Your extra deck: I miss Thought Ruler Archfiend. You have android for the purpose of regaining your lp to be able to pay them for UO, while Thought Ruler archfiend ( lets you gain more lp in general ). Of course you might also pay a 1000 for a DPrsion negation, but I guess it's worth a play test. I would probably take out the 2nd lv 8 Karakuri guy or Chimeratech Fortress ( and side Fortress ).

For your side deck I don't have that much of suggestions cause I don't know what is flying around in "your"meta. But probably Plants and T.G. along with Sams and GK's. To which your side deck seems prepared for.

Hope this helped you a bit, and good luck man in Toronto.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:36 am

thx for the commenta guyz. Glad you like the new version Smile

@TDP : Yhe birdman trick was suggest by one of my fries too, but the problem is that I dont wana run more monsters. I already run 19 but will consider it cuz, like CED, it brings back a gadget to my had if he gets negated by veiler. migh be helpfull with the spies to.

Now for adding a CED. I was actualy thinking about it too. I quess the 3rd smashing will be the one taking the hit !

now for the Extra deck..... I will change android for tought Ruler cuz its just easier to synchro for 8 in this deck than synchro for 5. The 2 Bureidos will stay tho, cuz this is what makes my deck explose with the watchdogs, gadgets and offering. It also makes me draw 2 cards at the end of the combo and I kinda like that Razz

Thx forf the Suggestions bro Very Happy I apreciate !
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 pm

guyz if you can, plz, comment the video on youtube, I want my chanel to gain populaity. Thx in advance if yo want to help me out Smile

dont forget to press "LIKE" Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)   Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Offering Gadgets Exceed VERSION 2.0 (NEW)
Page 1 of 1