Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBest dragon Combo EVER!!! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best dragon Combo EVER!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Best dragon Combo EVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:50 pm

My complete dragon deck is top secret as it has taken me tens of hours and hundreds of duels to perfect. But in the intrest of helping i will reveal one of the best combos of my deck, or any dragon deck. So to do this correctly you will need two to three turns so it is in no way an OTK move. You will need a Darkness metal dragon on the feild and either dragon ravine on the feild or foolish burial. First turn you will send a card from your hand to the grave to send prime material dragon to the grave, or if you have prime in your hand send it to the grave then send Ra from your deck to the graveyard (using dragon ravine). The first turn Special summon Prime material dragon. and either attack if you have spells/traps to back you up, or else just end your turn. Next turn get Ra to the grave and special smmon it and activate it's effect to pay all but 1 life point. Then thanks to prime's effect you gain all the life points you would have lost. If you set this up right you can attack for game with well over 10,000 ife points. Hope this helps. Let me know what you think. Very Happy Shocked Cool

Ra effect [Read the in-game lore]
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_effect_of_''The_Winged_Dragon_of_Ra''

Prime material dragons effect
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Material_Dragon

Darkness Metal Dragon's Effect
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red-Eyes_Darkness_Metal_Dragon
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:22 pm

I think it's stupid. You don't gain life points for activating the effect of Ra, even with Prime Material Dragon. As well, you have no way of special summoning Ra, which makes this entire combination entirely pointless. Furthermore, you really didn't explain how you managed to do anything in this combination against effective players to win "Hundreds of duels." I hope you had fun wasting your "Tens of hours," in this vain attempt.

Good evening, sir.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:33 pm

This combo is moot. At least the winged dragon aspect

You have forgotten this point in ra

This card cannot be Special Summoned. You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, Spells, Traps and other monsters' effects cannot be activated. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can pay Life Points so that you only have 100 left, to have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the amount of Life Points paid. You can pay 1000 Life Points to select and destroy 1 monster on the field.

But Dragon beatdown always does the trick afro
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

PostSubject: Re: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Apparently Since they remade the God Cards it doesnt work to special summon Ra?? I dont have the new card so i would be unaware of this. You were able to before they remade them.

Last edited by Dragonslayer9800 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

the two things wrong with the past two posts is that
1) you are reading the lore, not the effect of ra, in which the first sentence says that it CAN NOT BE SPECIAL SUMMONED-this part doesnt need to be explained cause you got the point already

2) prime material effect doesnt work with ra if not for the fact that it can not activate, but because of the fact that you are not taking damage from ras effect, it is a cost of an effect that you activate
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Except, he can't be special summoned. >.> YOU go read his lore. "This card cannot be special summoned." Pretty obviously, that doesn't mean "He can be special summoned, and then destroyed in the End Phase." Wrong God card there, mah fren'.
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

PostSubject: Re: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:38 pm

RyuheiAoi wrote:
I think it's stupid. You don't gain life points for activating the effect of Ra, even with Prime Material Dragon. As well, you have no way of special summoning Ra, which makes this entire combination entirely pointless. Furthermore, you really didn't explain how you managed to do anything in this combination against effective players to win "Hundreds of duels." I hope you had fun wasting your "Tens of hours," in this vain attempt.

Good evening, sir.

Its okay if i was mistaken about the new effect of ra. My ego is not to big to admit when i am mistaken. As for your attempt to be "cool" by openly being rude in response to a post only emphesises not only your social irritation but also an overcompensation due to an increase in insecurity twards yourself. Whereas a simple reminder or quick explination would have sufficed. While I assure you that my time was not wasted in building this deck, i will admit that i completed it a few years ago and while i updated it regularly i might have overlooked a few things. I appriceate your comment even as misguided as it might be. Cool
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:41 pm

I actually wasn't attempting to be cool. I was merely pointing out with my very British behavior (Since SOPA is such a big deal, I decided to abandon America) that your card combination made no sense.

I won't bother to go into personally attacking you as you have with me. Good day, sir.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:53 pm

It has been explained that Ra can not be summoned and paying life points does not mean you take damage. So stop spamming now that the thread is pointless. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best dragon Combo EVER!!!   Best dragon Combo EVER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best dragon Combo EVER!!!
Page 1 of 1