Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBattle Waltz I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Waltz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Battle Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Battle Waltz   Battle Waltz EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:43 am

Battle Waltz BattleWaltzDP10-EN-R-1E

Select 1 face-up Synchro Monster you control. Special Summon 1 "Waltz Token" with the same Type, Attribute, Level, ATK and DEF as that monster. Players take no Battle Damage from battles involving this Token.

Discuss Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

Battle Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Waltz   Battle Waltz EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 am

Just ZOMFG. Summon Formula then use this for Armory Arm. If you run QD then definitely you'll have a way to synch some more to max the use of Armory Arm. This is the first thing that comes to my mind, but I'm sure there are much more uses for it.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Battle Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Waltz   Battle Waltz EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:33 am

This card would work well with synchro tuner monster's like formual synchron(like SK said)
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Battle Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Waltz   Battle Waltz EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 am

It's a ok Card I noticed on DS; Though the token doesn't inherent the synchros name...so aside from a no-name clone..the use would probably fall the way of having a secondary monster for further synchro summoning..or doubleing up a strong synchro for double the damage.

I'm sure theres a strategy or two you can use it for..but offhand..nothing really comes to mind :S
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Battle Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Waltz   Battle Waltz EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:10 pm

DiStar you can do double damage cause players take no damage from battles involving the token
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Battle Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Waltz   Battle Waltz EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 pm

This card is interesting. I like it for te same reason I like that trap that lets you synch with the opponent's monsters. It's cool, fun, and somewhat usable, but I can't think of an overly broken use right now
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Battle Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Waltz   Battle Waltz EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:38 pm

LOL, forgot about that while I was posting. With that in mind..Why is this card useful again?,lol..

I don't see a real use for it as aside from having a free tribute monster or a floater per say to sync with...it doesn't have a overly conceptual use. Now if this card took the monsters name as well..then we would be talking ( Copy SD and go into Shooting Star ), but otherwise..this card is no different than a OLD trap card in "Cloning"..Except with that card you can do damage with it; although if the monster is destroyed..the clone goes with it...doesn't say anything about bouncing it or removing it from play tho,lmao..

So ye...New card with a Old concept; and taking into account it can do no damage ( Which I hilariously forgot about while posting it seems ), it's about as useful as a block of wood with a level attached to it ( As the Atk is irrelevent..and it doesn't go to the grave as its a token..so no CS target or any target in general.. )

Maybe MAYBE if it was a quickplay..it could serve situational use..but otherwise...Idk what it could be used for :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Waltz   Battle Waltz Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Waltz
Page 1 of 1