Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAncient Flamvell Deity I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ancient Flamvell Deity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quincy99

Quincy99

Ancient Flamvell Deity Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:38 am

First time doing a card discussion. But i cant wait for the New Flamvell stuff

Ancient Flamvell Deity AncientFlamvellDeityDT08-JP-DUPR-DT

Ancient Flamvell deity
Fire attribute
Pyro/Synchro/Effect

1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Pyro-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, select and remove from play cards from your opponent's Graveyard, up to the number of cards in their hand. This card gains 200 ATK for each card removed from play this way.

I await HA4 since that is the time Flamvells get some nice antimeta cards added their their explosiveness. And its a REKINDLING target Shocked

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:07 am

But how will you summon it? The only nontuner flamvell used are your firedogs, maybe a teched poun or Grunika
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 am

When it comes out we will have neo flamvell sabre and hedgehog to play around with as well. i haven't done testing yet since the new kcvds update came out. but its another syncro option when you have firedog out and your taking on plants/frognarchs. special Summon archer/hedgehog synch for deity and take out pesky dandylion/unused spore & glow-up and treeborns. Seems like it'll work well. You don't think so?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 am

It has 2500 atk, really cool artwork, and a stun effect that can give you game against Formula Monarchs while boosting his own atk. I could be Rekindled if it dies later. It WOULD work well...if you could summon it Razz
1 FIRE tuner + 1 or more non-tuner pyro-type monsters
You mentioned Firedog>Hedgehog/Archer>Deity. You can't do that, Firedog is a Beast-type. Saber is a pyro, but he's kinda suckish so idk about adding him just to be able to use Deity. But Deity is good...
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 am

...forgot about that key part "pyro"....well his artwork is cool...at least.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Well when the Neo flamvell suport will comes out we will see how much the build will change but I'm prettu sure this monster is sumonable. I messed a bit with neo flamvells on KC but I was not able to build a stable build Sad Guess I will see what comes in extreme victory to back up pyro archtypes and see if I can build techs with that.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:46 pm

oops i didn't see that pyro part either....

i accidentally pro played someone in a tournament last year....lol
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:27 pm

He's not UN-summonable, the question is though is it worth teching a pyro just to make him summonable? Flamvells are pro but they have a tough time against tougher meta decks, and we as Flamvell players have to be experts at constructing our decks to avoid anything that could possibly be dead. That being said, I might consider teching a Saber. I have a teched Grunika bc I was tired of not having a non-tuner target for Rekindling. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to replace him with Saber
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Well Flamvells are mainly a hybrid type archetype...as Firedog and Poun, Magician, etc All are found in other decks, rather than their own. Now is he summonable? Sure...but may not be worth the effort at the cost of making your deck less competitive in the process. I would say wait until Laval monsters come out and take a stab with them as they seem halfway decent if used right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Flamvell Deity   Ancient Flamvell Deity Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Flamvell Deity
Page 1 of 1