Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFlamvell Monarch I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flamvell Monarch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Flamvell Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Flamvell Monarch   Flamvell Monarch EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:20 am

its been a while i dont post any of my decks so i decided to show you my new fetish deck XD ive been messing arround with flamvells and they are pretty amazing in this format and unlike gay sabers, they are not meta no more Smile. well this is my build.

Rate/Fix/Comment

Rekindling FTW !!! XD

41 Cards

Monsters: 22

1 Gorz
3 Caius
3 Flamvell Firedog
3 Flamvell Magician
1 Flamvell Archer ( He is godlike )
1 Super-Nimble Sexy Hamster
3 Ryko
3 Gravekeeper’s Spy
1 Gravekeeper’s Descendant
1 Cyber Dragon
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Chaos Sorcerer

Spells: 12

3 Rekindling
3 BOM
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
2 MST
1 Giant Trunade
1 POA

Traps: 7

1 Mirror Force
1 TT
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Trap Stun
1 Solemn Judgement
1 Call Of The Haunted
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Flamvell Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamvell Monarch   Flamvell Monarch EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:27 am

Sweet deck scorp! I have a deck almost just like this one, but with slightly different tech and I trimmed it down to 40. The tech that you really should use though is summoner monk! He. is. amazing! He gives you instant level 8s and you run plenty of spells so he runs consistently in here. Other than that, you have a nice engine with good tech
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Flamvell Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamvell Monarch   Flamvell Monarch EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Yeah i know what you mean with the sumoner monk but you see , i replaced it for reaper XD the deck have already too many ways to sumon LVL 8 synchros so thats why reaper and the archer ar there. Reaper and magician in had gives you acces to blackrose and the archer gives you acces to arcanite magician or another blackrose Razz. The only thing im not sure about this deck is probably Torrential tribute. I almost always take it out in round 2 when im not playing against Sabers or Blackwings. I will probably side it for another spell in main deck.
Back to top Go down
milkman

milkman

Flamvell Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamvell Monarch   Flamvell Monarch EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 am

i have a deck like this similiar too and works pretty well ... but i took out BoM to 2 ... not 3 .. and no more dead draws since shuffler hates me -.-
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Flamvell Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamvell Monarch   Flamvell Monarch EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:48 am

Scorp: yeah, I can see that. It all comes down to personal preference I guess, it works extremely well both ways. I would keep tt... It's a weird card in a way, but great. If you don't like it, other good m/t techs would be Mind Control and Solemn Warning. I don't care for d-prisons that much in flamvell. Or just drop tt to make it 40.
Milkman: yeah, in most decks 2 is just right... You draw it when you need it and usually don't when you don't. But 3 is so pro in this deck... It let's you reuse ryko and spy's effects, not to mention that book is simply amazing this format in general. There's so much you can do with it and it gets away from stuff like giant trunade and trap stun
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Flamvell Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamvell Monarch   Flamvell Monarch EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:07 am

Yeah 3 BOM is pro here XD it is anoying with the hamster too XD. I wish i could run 6 rykos Razz I'm not a big fan of D Prison either for this deck, i think it slow down the deck and the card is too easy to counter. After reflexion, i think i will keep the TT but the i think i will side the Dark Hole and replace it for a Coldwave because i have easy acces to Arcanite and Blackrose. most of the time i have more monsters than my opponent so i think the dark hole is not necessary in round 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flamvell Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamvell Monarch   Flamvell Monarch Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamvell Monarch
Page 1 of 1