Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTech of the Week#6 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech of the Week#6

Go down 
+3
Vongola-x
TinyCrash
Scorpion67
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Sup guys, this is Scorp with a new tech of the week for the actual format. Well Iwaqs using karakuri's Lately and got tired of it after the regional, I got my 3 Shinings when they came out a month ago and didn't even had the time to play them Sad so I built back My Hero Beat deck ( M‏acle Gemeni Actualy, How many times did this deck changed name Anyways XD ) and I know lot of you check the YCS top deck list andwe saw some miracle beats siding Zombie world. Some people just said WTF, tare those guys noobs but this is one of the best side deck cards for anti meta decks and today I You will know Why Wink

Tech of the Week#6 : ZOMBIE WORLD

Tech of the Week#6 300px-ZombieWorldSDZW-EN-C-1E

Well you all know My fetish for zombies XD Ive been siding this in zombies in the last 2 formats and this card is Broken ! Looks like Anti-Meta players saw the potential this card have in our actual format and let me explain why.

Monarchs : Since Formula synchron was Realeased, Monarchs are one of the most anoying decks to go against. They are hard to OTK and they pur pressure on the opponent everyturn. they also have anoying side deck techs like Vanities fiend and Krystia and you dont want those monster to hit the field.This card act as a Mask of restrict against them obviously. The only monster they can Tribute sumon is Dark Dust spirit while you have that zombie world on the field and you want to stall them before they stall you so this helps a lot !

Dragunities : Zombie world is good card to side against dragunities if you go second ( skill drain is better when you go 1st ). While zombie world is on the field all the cards in the graveyard are consider as zombie monsters and if they sumon Dux or Legionaire, They can only grab ''DRAGON TYPE'' Dragunity monsters so you basiclty stun their graveyard and they cant do nothing until they get rid of it.

Six Samurais : This is just a funny tech XD but i tought it could be cool if I post it. Shi-en can only be sumon with a wrrior type mibster so bascly, no Shi-en for them XD

For some reasons this format is all about fields. That is the reason why we are seing Ancient fairy dragon getting some action in this format ! So side deck a Stunish Field is not a bad Idea.I really think it worth the space Anti-Meta decks. I used it today at locals and I did very well against dragunities. Another good thing about this field card is that Unlike Mask Of Restrict, It is not only good against 1 deck and we all know how anoying monarchs can be.

Well Hope you liked the tech of this week, so cya next week with another cool tech with Scorpeh Wink
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Hahaha nice one Scorp! Great Tech! No wonder I always kept 2 on me. But you still haven't gave back mine I borrowed you XD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Lol thx for the comment
Sorry about that zombie world, I was having so much fun Raping that Dragunity dude on top 4 that I totaly forgot about it XD
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 pm

it is good vs GK too :O vs necrovalley Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 am

oooh nice, I gotta start siding this to see how it works, thanks
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:00 am

It is also a good card for Machina stun. You cant get contact Fusion by Cydras or Get System Down Wink
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

Great job Scorp, that's a good tech Smile. I was also thinking of siding a field spell, but I thought about Closed Forest instead. Other fields can't be activated while it's there so that could spell gg for you against gk or dragunities. What do you think? I really love the Zombie World idea, for some reason I always forget about the tributing part xD. That card is what you want to look for in a side deck card, something that can be aided against many decks instead of just one. With the huge variety out there, we need the extra space
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 am

Nice job Scorpeh, 'cause of you I started siding it myself xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:42 am

@ Harper : Close forest is a Pretty Nice Stuning field either For decks that gets rape by Gravekeepers. Most of them are meta decks that runs 18+ Monsters. thx For Pointing it out Wink I was talking to Tinycrash about that field last week, it really slow odwn keepers and it is doing a great job in scrap decks but when it comes to Miracle Gemini or anti-Meta decks, Zombie Woorld is better because Monarchs is not a good matchup for you and you run 10 to 14 monsters in your deck so you dont get really hurt by royal tribute and GK is not a really bad matchup for those decks.

@ SK : I'm telling you man, Zombies Will conquer the world one day and that day ........ XD
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am

I used to use that tech before, so it isn't a new concept..but unfortunately a forgotten one :/

Being able to stop tribute summoning thru that card is something most forget about as the aspect it is often used for is to turn monsters in the graveyards to zombies.

Curious though if it is still better to simply tech counter traps or mask of restricts instead..as one card that can by-pass Zombie World is Dark Dust Spirit...and given its a spirit..it will just be re-used turn after turn until you solemn it or BTH it,etc

Regardless, it's a fun tech; more so to counter krystia IMO over it being just a monarch hate card,lols.

Though I would bare in mind it can effect some decks beyond tribute summoning; As in Spore is useless then...and synchro summoning conditions for needing a certain creature type for the tuning,etc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tech of the Week#6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week#6   Tech of the Week#6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tech of the Week#6
Page 1 of 1