Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTech of the Week #10 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech of the Week #10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Tech of the Week #10 Empty
PostSubject: Tech of the Week #10   Tech of the Week #10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 am

Sup guys this is Scorpeh with another tech of the week Smile I think that most of you tried the new fairy deck or at least play against it ! If you do then you know the deck is Broken. The structure deck was realeased on tuesday here in the TCG and people have been looking for side deck cards to win against fairies. Its really anoying to go against that deck when they run a lot of counter trap cards so my 1st choice was '' COUNTER COUNTER '' Cuz I'm a Gravekeeper player ( DONT HATE Razz ) and when you play keepers, you want to keep the control of the field at any cost but the problem of counter counter is that it dont really fits in all the decks. Konami is cool sometimes and they gave us a gift in EXVC

Tech Of the Week #10 : DODGER DRAGON

Tech of the Week #10 300px-DodgerDragonEXVC-EN-SR-1E

As you can see this monster is a 1900 atk beater with 1200 def wich are amazing stats and if you can read his lips he is Saying '' Warning does not Exist '' Razz but the best thing about this card is that it prevent your opponent from using counter traps during the turn that this monster is NORMAL Sumoned so if you can also prevent the Torrential Tribute or the Mirror Force, You can make a big move on the turn you Normal sumon your Dodger Dragon. This card is perfect for Beatdown decks cuz he is a Beater and Beatdowns Usualy run Seven Tools. It is also a nice card of decks that can explose cuz your sure that warings will not be activated that turn. The only con of this card is that you have to normal sumon it for is effect to apply but the card is still really usefull.

UPDATE :

A litle Upfate on this card. I tested it a bit and Realised I forgot to say something vety important about it Razz dodger dragons effect that stops the counter traps from being activate is also good for one VEry Important thing. During the turn you sumon that monster, your sure that the activation of your light Imprisoning Mirror WILL NOT BE NEGATED ! and Light imprisoning is a very important cart too with all those fables and fairies around so there you have another good reaon to play this monster in your beatdown decks Wink

Hope you liked the tech of this week Smile

I have to give credits to Distar for posting this card some months ago before the realease of EXVC Smile

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #10   Tech of the Week #10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 pm

ZOMG! Haha even I didn't think about that against counter fairy! >_< But wait how does it prevent Mirror force and Torrential? Still don't get it XD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #10   Tech of the Week #10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 pm

You readed wrong or I wrote it wrong Razz What I wanted to say is that if you already have on the field a way tpo prevent MF or TT like a Seventools or a Solemn, you can make your big play cuz Usualy beat down decks use Seven tools.
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #10   Tech of the Week #10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Yeah but still... It's the turn you summoned Dodger Dragon he will still be able to activate TT or Mf. Even so on your opponent next turn Dodger Dragon effet it's gone so he will be able to MF, TT or activate counter traps. But I agree for the counter trap on the big move Smile
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #10   Tech of the Week #10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:25 pm

nice wind for simorgh thats all i have to say Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #10   Tech of the Week #10 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:49 pm

I updated a something on the tech of the last week article. Hope you will like it Wink
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #10   Tech of the Week #10 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:01 am

OMG sweet tech, Konami just keeps giving mist valley more options, this make Divine Wind even more pro, this+Sasuke Samurai 2(the one that is Cold Wave Jr.)=Rage quit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #10   Tech of the Week #10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tech of the Week #10
Page 1 of 1