Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMother Nature's Lockdown  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mother Nature's Lockdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Mother Nature's Lockdown  Empty
PostSubject: Mother Nature's Lockdown    Mother Nature's Lockdown  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:20 am

NOTE: If the monster isn't naturia I'll put the full name.

Monsters:18
Bamboo Shoot x3 [Godly effect no spells or traps for oppnent.]
Antjaw x3 [Main card in deck]
Cliff x2
Mantis x2
Cosmobeet x2
Pumpkin x3
Rosewhip x2
Glow-up Bulb x1

Spells:17
Black Rose Garden x3
Terraforming x2
MST x2
Monster Reborn x1
Dark Hole x1
Giant Trunade x1
Double Summon x2
Book of Moon x1
P. of Duality x1
P. of Avarice x2
Insect Imitation x1

Traps:5
Mask of Restrict x2
Trap Stun x3

Ok yeah it's a lockdown with a twist[That's right Frost is putting a twist on that b!tch]. I thought one day, hmm naturia can lockdown pretty well with all the effects. At first I thought,"lemme just get all the synchros out and I win", but then I thought, "What if I have no cards to remove, or no spells in hand." So then I brought in bamboo, IT DOES THE WORK OF TWO SYNCHROS WITH NO COST! Also bulb is in there just in case I need a quick synchro. So how I play this deck is, I have a monster on the field(form cliff maybe) then summon bamboo, use double summon, play Garden, summon antjaw then synchro the sh!t outta that b!tch anyway tell me what you think. All opinions are welcome, thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown    Mother Nature's Lockdown  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Seems interesting.

A different build I saw that ran Well used Bamboo and some naturia, but focused some more on offense as well as lockdown.

I don't have the literal recipe laying around anymore, but it looked roughly like this I believe..

Monsters

X3 Bamboo
X3 Cherries
X3 Cliff
X3 Botanical Lion
X2 Cactus Bouncer
X2 Lonefire
X1 Dandy
x1 Tytanial
X1Bulb
X1Spore

Magics

X3 Black Garden
X2 Terraforming
X2/3 solidarity
X3 POD
X2 MST
X1 Dark Hole
X1 Monster Reborn
X1 BOM

Traps

X1 Mirror Force
X2/3 Pollinosis
X1 T.T
X2 Warning
X1 Solemn
X2 Prison
X1/2 Wall of Ivy

Obviously I didn't count that out so idk how many cards that is, but its a rough idea of about what to run for a lock down build that uses solidarity to help OP things and bouncer to help keep your opp from special summoning. So the only outs for your opp come in the form of Effect Veiler, and or a good effect monster, but generally you should be able to counter that ( Aside from like Rykos..which isn't covered by Warning or Pollinosis...)

Overall though its a fairly consistent deck; main thing being get out Bamboo ASAP and play Garden After you summon him..from there you should go bouncer..and your set. Only way I could see making this complete lockdown is if you could get landoiuse out but that would be pushing it probably,lol..

Again though, I apologize I don't got the literal Recipe laying around anymore..but I can see if I can look a similar one up and get back to you on it,lol..

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown    Mother Nature's Lockdown  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Oh sweet I love Black Garden builds. In mine though I have Don Zaloog. Dude he's so pro...they attack into him when he's set and they'll almost always have to discard. Then you can switch him to attack and make them discard more Very Happy. The thought didn't even occur to add Bamboo shoot though, I may try something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown    Mother Nature's Lockdown  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother Nature's Lockdown
Page 1 of 1