Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChaos Counter Deck I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos Counter Deck

Go down 
+3
Harper7000
nica89
SabreW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SabreW

SabreW

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 am

After a slaughtering handed to me by our very own Vongola, he gave a bit of advice during the last time we battled:

"You should make Chaos Spellcasters."

Taking those words into consideration, and after reading Nerolwo's "don't be an average noob" article, I decided to take what I learned and try to put a twist of chaos into my Spell Counter deck. I will definitely continue to work on this. However, this was the first result:

Monsters:
3x Chaos Sorcerer
3x Breaker, the Magical Warrior
3x Defender, the Magical Knight
2x Magical Exemplar
1x BW - Gale the Whirlwind
3x Frequncy Magician
3x Effect Veiler

(It was tough, but I finally decided to let go of Endymion. For all the emphasis I put in trying to get him out, 4 times out of 10 he hardly ever did.)

Spells:
2x Magical Citadel of Endymion
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Dark Hole
1x Foolish Burial
2x Instant Fusion
1x Mind Control
1x Monster Reborn
1x Pot of Avarice
2x Pot of Duality
3x Spell Power Grasp
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps:
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Royal Decree
2x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck:
2x Musician King
3x Arcanite Magician
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Mist Wurm
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Scrap Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Tempest Magician
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend

Side Deck not made yet, due to not knowing what can hurt this deck yet. However, I'm thinking of at least putting Dark Bribe in there.

Much help will be needed on this, and I'm especially looking towards hearing Vongola and Nero's opinion on this since my inspiration for this came from them. Be as brutal as possible.

Special Note: Once I perfect this deck, I plan on making this deck IRL.
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 am

if you want to run royal decree, run 3 of them, not 1 is not enought :S that my opinion
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:03 am

You're running this like a fast-paced deck. Problem is, it's NOT a fast-paced deck, and you've resorted to cards like Spell Power Grasp to try to make it fast. Doesn't mean it's a bad deck idea but it DOES mean you have to run it like a slow-paced deck, which means less speed and more removal. But you want to stack spell counters by using spells onto Citadel so what then? The first thing that comes to mind is Gemini Spark. This card is annoying like crazy in Light Beat, you can chain it if your Gemini is about to be destroyed, it gets under trap stun, it can be chained from your hand on your turn, it's like Icarus Attack for geminis. And it's a spell. Luckily, there are several Gemini spellcaster that are also beatsticks. Crusader of Endymion and Dark Valkyria would be your best choices because they are light and dark respectively, they're beatsticks, and their effects have to do with spell counters should the opponent happen to leave them alone long enough for you to normal summon them again. Tuned Magician is another interesting choice though it's wind. Arcanite is pro, but I would like to see you try it without many tuners. I have a few other ideas if you find out that you absolutely need synchros to win. So here are my fixes:

-3 frequency magician (just try it without tuners)
-3 effect veiler (side two. IMO they only belong in main if you run a decree build or if you only main 1)
-1 gale (I may put him back in. Pro effect)
-3 spell power grasp
-2 instant fusion (no tuners left)
-1 mind control (again, no more tuners)
-1 foolish (no need)
-1 pot of avarice
-1 royal decree
+3 crusader of Endymion
+3 dark valkyria
+3 gemini spark (proness)
+1 book of moon (staple)
+1 pot of duality
+1 terraforming/citadel (citadel is pro)
+2 bottomless
+1 torrential
+1 seven tools of the bandit
-2 musician king (no more instant fusion)
-1 arcanite (even with a deck full of spellcasters, you're not going to summon him 3 times)
+1 collosal fighter
+1 Gaia knight the force of earth
+1 chimeratech fortress dragon

There's room to change tech here. I don't think 3 of each Gemini is necessary, so you could try something else like thunder king or tuners or d-prison if you should find it unsatisfactory. Another idea I had is if we change it to have a synchro engine, you could tech a Miracle Synchro Fusion and Supreme Arcanite Magician. That'll just take testing to figure out what's the best tech. I think this will run much better, hope it helped Smile
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Thanks for the help, Harper. But before I do anything to this deck, I'm still waiting to hear Vongola and Nero's thoughts on this build. And don't be lazy and say "Go with Harper's idea." I want to see what you guys think of it as if you were making the deck yourselves.

Last edited by SabreW on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

sorry no time to look at it, will try to see it in a few days when I have time
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
SabreW

SabreW

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 am

Take your time, Vongola. No need to rush it, the more time you guys analyze it, the better off I'll be when I go to rewire it.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 am

hmm i like this deck idea. both yours and harper's. do you guys mind if i try and build a similar deck, sabreW and Harper?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:29 am

Go ahead, I wouldn't post fixes on the Internet if I wanted it to be a secret lol. Maybe you can even improve it from my build
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Go on, johnny boy. I could use help from every where I can to get this deck as close to perfect as I can. If you have any ideas to contribute, you're more than welcome to contribute. Smile
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:23 am

im notreally that xperienced in spellcaster decks im gonna try your decklist and then ill tell u the changes
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Thanks, Nero. I really appreciate it.

Alright, Vongy. Your turn to take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm un-sure how well a spellcounter them really is tbh. Main plays would be Exemplar + night end for a lvl 6 or the lone gale for a apprentice.

Thing is...There's many better ways you can go with the deck I think. More consistent types would be a straight Chaos Stun and keeping the breakers and adding some Rai-oh and D.D warrior lady,etc. Or just mix and go into Chaos plants with doppel warrior <--could even go exotic and try Miracle synchro fusion + synchro fusionist ( Optional ) ; though you would have to add a few psychics and prob a e-tele...or stay standard and go Chaos..into Bulb..sync for arcanite..and you got your supreme arcanite fusion requirements now ( after using both your counters of course on the original arcanite ).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos Counter Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Counter Deck   Chaos Counter Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Counter Deck
Page 1 of 1