Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMy Main Chaos Deck :) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Main Chaos Deck :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

My Main Chaos Deck :) Empty
PostSubject: My Main Chaos Deck :)   My Main Chaos Deck :) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi ppl ok mostly if or when u guys battle me on DN you guys mostly see that i use FABLED'S and DARK WORLD'S right? well in this ill tell u my deck and what u guys think about it and each card that i put in is the main key to win the duel and to take advantage Smile

Spoiler:

First off is broww, huntsman of dark world hes a good card because when u discard it by a card effect u can draw one card and if it was by your oppent then u can draw 2 so that good thing and when its in the grave u can use the gates of dark world banish it and then discard 1 fabled n the card that i recamend discarding will be either the fabled cerburrel or the fabled ganashia ..and if u have ganashia on the field and u play tour guide from the underworld u can use its eff to bring out either broww, huntsman of dark world,Fabled Raven, or Sangan.. then u can xyz for either leviair the sea dragon number 17 leviathan dragon or even wind-up zenmaines.. then if u pick leviair the sea dragon and use it's eff to bring back broww then xyz again for who ever..and if u have good amount of light and dark monsters in your grave u can summon black luster soldier envoy of the beginning..And if u draw grapha dragon lord of dark world summon a DW monster then use card destruction and draw the same amount then use grapha eff bring back the dw monster then summon grapha n use its eff to destory 1 card.. Smile

PS:but if u want to know more on how i play it just add me on dn DN:Naughty Nurse
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: My Main Chaos Deck :)   My Main Chaos Deck :) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:50 pm

The only thing I could possibly see you changing, is replacing 1 DWL for a Dark Smog, but other then that this is a really solid deck. Nice work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: My Main Chaos Deck :)   My Main Chaos Deck :) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:55 pm

thanks i made this myself im not lieying i made this myself no copy or anything Smile
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: My Main Chaos Deck :)   My Main Chaos Deck :) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:36 pm

SirFunchalot wrote:
The only thing I could possibly see you changing, is replacing 1 DWL for a Dark Smog, but other then that this is a really solid deck. Nice work! Very Happy

o.O never thought i'd see a post like this from you funch lol. your fixes usually include changing a lot more cards so this is surprising
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: My Main Chaos Deck :)   My Main Chaos Deck :) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 pm

I would play Fabled Leviathan in this (Grapha + raven or cerb). Can help you recycle monsters, specially Fabled Raven. It's not like you'll be using Roach a lot anyways.

DW usually uses no less than 12/13 discard cards, so you're a bit low on that. I would suggest replacing Prison with Dark Smog and one copy of DWD.

Could come up with sth else later but that's all I can tell for now.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: My Main Chaos Deck :)   My Main Chaos Deck :) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 pm

lol so what do i need in it mainly only Dark Smog?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Main Chaos Deck :)   My Main Chaos Deck :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Main Chaos Deck :)
Page 1 of 1