Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeneed help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^

Go down 
+2
nerolwo
yangaud
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yangaud

yangaud

need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:24 am

Ok so i decided to do a counter fairy for fun and i dont rly know what to play or not so i would like help heres the deck :

monsters :
2x Kristya
3x bountiful arthemis
3x gellenduo
2x metiel, sage of the sky
3x Herald of orange light
1x honest
3x harvest

spells :
1x monster reborn
1x dark hole
2x mst
3x cards from the sky
2x the sanctuary in the sky

traps :
3x drastic drop off
2x magic drain
2x seven tools
2x negate atk
1x solemn judgment
2x solemn warning
3x dark bribe
1x mirror force
2x divine wrath

so yeah im trying to build it up but i could use help so thx for the comments ^_^

Last edited by yangaud on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:52 am

why not monster reborn?
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm

yeah i forgot that xD oops thx :p
Back to top Go down
Minako

Minako

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Okay your biggest problem is you have way to many counter traps. remove 3 drastic drop off, 1 of your negate atks, 3 dark bribe (-1/ is bad mojo), and divine wrath isn't needed. put in 3 divine punishment, add a third sanctuary. mirror force and torrential in. You want 3 pot of duality as they run well with cards from the sky since they have similar restrictions and will help you search out key cards. Add in a metiel and let's see...44 cards Okay do this

Kirstya is cool but lets remove her and gellendou and herald. Now add in 3 Van'Dalgyon, 3 rai-oh (you're only search is 3 Zeradias which you are adding now. Do that before you get rai out.) Remove one harvest too. He's good but 2 should be enough. hopefully you'll always get a great opening hand and will never need him. Now Dalgyon is gonna beast with punishment since it can break him out lickady split. Now I think removing 2 mst should put you at a better card count.
What do you have now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:08 pm

yeah il try that but i wanna keep drop off i love that card it rly controls a lot of time but if i c that it deosnt work il just drop em Razz thx a lot =)
Back to top Go down
Minako

Minako

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:27 am

I love drastic drop off to but it's unneeded. You it's great if you're winning but otherwise you're knocking off a random card unless you actually save it to nail searches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
runner

runner

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Keep the drastics in there. They come in handy. This is my build as of right now. It's still being put together:

2x Kristya
2x Van'Dalgyon
3x Bountiful
3x Meltiel
2x Zeradias
2x Harvest Angel
1x Morphing Jar
1x Honest

2x Pot of Duality
2x Sanctuary

3x Divine Punishment
3x Drastic Drop Off
3x Dark Bribe
3x Negate Attack
3x Forced Back
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Divine Wrath
2x Magic Cylinder (Placeholders for Warnings)

It's dumb how that guy said their were too many counter traps when the deck is build around COUNTER FAIRIES THAT REQUIRE COUNTER TRAPS TO RESOLVE THEIR EFFECTS. The key to this deck is to keep Bountiful out on the field as well as Meltiel. Once you get four fairies in your graveyard and special summon Krystia, ALWAYS BRING BACK HONEST. Because if a higher beatstick gets at Krystia just drop Honest on their bitch ass. Plus if they were to knock it off the next turn it goes back to the top of your deck and you should still only have 4 fairies in your graveyard, so special summon that shit again and bring Honest right back. The Van'Dalgyons are there for putting out quick beatsticks with your countertraps. Also if you can get some Thunder King Rai-Ohs, those go good too. They stop people's searches and it doesn't matter to you because you draw with Bountiful. Plus it can negate a special summon which is good nowadays so you can stop exeeds and synchros. Hope this helps. My friend taught me all this and he's still teaching me stuff. Also, try to put in Cards From the Sky and Beckoning Light. Those help keep the flow of the deck going. Draw power is critical in this deck.
Back to top Go down
http://plateaueffect.tumblr.com
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:54 pm

First, this thread is almost 6 moths old. dont necro bump.

second. If you wish to have you deck looked at. post and intro say hi to everyone and get tested.
Back to top Go down
runner

runner

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:56 pm

am I supposed to care how old the post is?
Back to top Go down
http://plateaueffect.tumblr.com
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm

I'd say so as this deck was resolved during that time and your input doesn't change much rather its you just putting your build. There isnt much else to say as this will become moot.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 am

quincy is right don't necro post, just make a new topic featuring your build. Also try not to insult members based on their opinions of decks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^   need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

need help whit my counter fairy deck ^_^
Page 1 of 1