Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray1500

The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion Empty
PostSubject: The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion   The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:27 pm

The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion 400px-TheFabledCerburrelDT07-DSPR-DT

Attribute: LIGHT
Types: Beast/Tuner
Level: Level 2
ATK/DEF: 1000/400
Effect : "When this card is discarded to the Graveyard, Special Summon it."

An Awesome card that can Special Summon itself on the field just by being discarded for costs, effects, etc. Mandatory Special Summon, Classic XD anyways, Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion   The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:53 pm

It's an amazing card, I already have a decklist built for fabled/dark world
when all the fableds come out. There's only a slight possibility of dead draws if you build it right. Idk if cerburell will be splashable in many other decks though, except perhaps some infernities
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion   The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:23 pm

it was played in lightsworn decks in japan haha
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner

Tino The Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion   The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 pm

If u play rescue cat is better to use airbellum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion   The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am

This and Hand D. would be evil combination :p Along with some other stuff Like Karma Cut,Raigeki Break,Brionac and ofcourse with Dark world.I haven't seen the other fabled monsters but if they are light,then a chaos sorceror in Fabled Dark World would be awesome Razz.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion   The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 am

This card is a very good tuner in Dark world decks, but i can see this monster fitting very well in my zombies deck XD Use zombie master effect, discard the tuner and sp sumon goblin zombie :O AMAZING !!!!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion   The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:58 am

Interesting ideas! Yeah all the fabled are light but aside from cerburell and raven the rest aren't nearly as good. There's some that should be ran at 1 though for fabled dark world, an yep I use chaos sorceror. The dark world of chaos deck that j0hnb0i got from me is my fabled dark world deck made to fit what I have on kc
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion   The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 am

and its a really good deck too haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion   The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fabled Cerburrel Card Discussion
Page 1 of 1