Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFabled Kushano I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fabled Kushano

Go down 
+2
LegendaryFrost
Harper7000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Fabled Kushano Empty
PostSubject: Fabled Kushano   Fabled Kushano EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 am

Fabled Kushano FabledKushanoHA02-EN-SR-1E

He isn't exactly a new card, but I believe he deserves some love for several reasons. First, essentially, he's a +1. you have to discard a Fabled so it's very likely that it will summon itself or another Fabled. I dueled a Fabled guy the other day who used him and it was interesting how much advantage he can pump. A very simple move he did was discard Lurrie to add Kushano to hand, then specified Lurrie and normaled Kushano for a level 4 Fabled synchro. Basically that was a one for one synchro...not bad. There's quite a bit more tricks you can do with him however. Discard a Lurrie/Cerburrel/Ganashia to add him to hand, then discard him for Chawa to special summon him, at which point he's in the grave so you can discard another Fabled to add him back to hand. Two special summons for free again. Lots of other things i could say too. But Fabled just aren't all that consistent...or are they?

The thing that grabbed my attention is this: a few people have been looking for Sangan replacements since some of us expect him to get the banhammer in March. Tour Bus kinda made it obvious, and he's just as useful as Witch of The Black Forest honestly, if not more useful. Some people use Tour Bus, some are trying Possesed Dark Soul because it has a pretty decent effect if you draw it (screw you Inzektors!), but I was lookin at the list of level 3 fiends and Kushano was there. I'd just never though of it before. He can be Tour Guided! This means Fabled can possibly be Chaosy now, and not just that, but have a more consistent aggro engine that also gets Kushano in grave fast. Not just that, but it puts him on field first so you can use Grimro to your heart's content to search out things that will be helpful when Kushano is detatched. And let's not forget Fabled can synchro faster than even Plants, albeit less consistently. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Fabled Kushano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Kushano   Fabled Kushano EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 am

In fact when I used to toy with fabled this card was one of my favs, easy way to SS a fabled naturally. can get u 2 monsters easy and also a very easy synchro. As for tour guide it can work but in most decks I use tour guide, i prefer to run them in decks where I remove monsters from play so I can get to use leviair(just how I roll) but it does seem like a good idea, I may try develop it.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Fabled Kushano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Kushano   Fabled Kushano EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:07 am

Definitely one of the better Fabled monsters in terms of setting up combos.
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

Fabled Kushano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Kushano   Fabled Kushano EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 am

I tried to build fableds months ago and believe me, they're so hard to play. Some plays generate advantage, other plays suck and get u raped after overextending.
They're good. Were better 2 formats ago when Formula was unlimited though.

It's harder to play Fableds now with Maxx and Veiler everywhere, and, ofc, Dolkka. Not to mention Inzektors. If you're not going for OTK, don't even botter in overextending or you'll lose everything next turn :/.

Can generate advantage and executing massive synchro plays without losing advantage? Yes, but you need to learn the basic combos first, and combine them after that. Too lazy to do so, maybe I'll try lol.

Needless to say: Tour Guide + Kushano = pro shit.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Fabled Kushano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Kushano   Fabled Kushano EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:17 pm

I don't run Guide and only one Kushano on my fabled decklist. That's why it's easily dumpable and searchable, not to mention the draw power. But if i get it out my win chances increase a lot. Also vinny hates Fableds cuz of this card and that's why i main 3 Kushanos versus him. xD
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

Fabled Kushano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Kushano   Fabled Kushano EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 pm

thats the reason why i run him in my tour rabbit of chaos deck
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Fabled Kushano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Kushano   Fabled Kushano EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Frost: it's not like Leviair is the only good rank 3 Razz. Zenmaines is the best easily.
Rjuto: it does still have some consistency issues for sure but TGU does help quite a bit. Maxx just sucks lol. I don't see Veiler hurting much though...it's only going to hit TGU and your Synchros. It's mainly Maxx and the difficulty of the current meta I would think, which is why it isn't going to be tier 1 seeing as YCS builds main 2-3 Maxx these days and Bunnies are running rampant. However it still is a good deck even if Tier 2 is it's current best. And you're right, it's an odd deck in the way you have to play it, but it's possible to learn I think. Im working on one there's a ton of techs I want to add in though
MNZ: you need to use Tour Guide. There's ways to get Kushano in grave like discarding him or Foolish but why do that when you can get him on field first to search stuff with Grimro, get an xyz, and THEN put him in grave. Because of the high searchability and bc DN really likes giving people TGU, I only run 1. But TGU is so worth it man.
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

Fabled Kushano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Kushano   Fabled Kushano EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Veiler hurts this deck's main punches wich are Synchros in general, SPECIALLY Ragin (awesome draw engine, nuff said) lol.

I hate Maxx "C". Veiler and Maxx "C" being everywhere (and in multiple copies) is another reason why Fissure in main deck is SOOOOO pro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fabled Kushano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Kushano   Fabled Kushano Empty

Back to top Go down

Fabled Kushano
Page 1 of 1