Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Synchron deck I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Synchron deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm

here is my dark synchron deck.i was bored and i made it Razz i would like to help me with it and rate it pls Very Happy
Dark Synchron deck Sfnbvzvxc
Back to top Go down

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:41 am

nice deck , but too many that you add 2 dark grepher and 2 armageddon
idk why you add these two cards
you should remove 1 dark grepher or both and 1 armageddon and replace them with summoner monk and battle fader and gorz
and you should remove 2 dasher and add 2 malicious
and add reinforcement of the army and remove 1 my body as ashield
hope that i help you
Back to top Go down

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:13 am

maybe you are right about armagedon and grepher but i add them to get PSZ and dasher to the grave.dasher is good i think better than malicious cause you can special summon the monster you just draw and that means if you are lucky (like me Razz)you will summon caius.and as about the ROTA and MBAAS yes i will do it
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 am

you have a lot of tuners haha

and i think you should add malicious. its good dumping material for grepher and armageddon knight. you don't have to take out dasher. if you draw malicious and special summon it with dasher's eff you can just normal summon a tuner and synchro with it. and then special summon another malicious and synchro with that one haha

but its just an idea and i'm a terrible deck builder so you don't have to listen to me haha
Back to top Go down

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:22 am

ok thanks guys i fixed my deck and now it can kick buts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Synchron deck
Page 1 of 1