Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeResonator Deck (Original build) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resonator Deck (Original build)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PuddingCup

PuddingCup

Resonator Deck (Original build) Empty
PostSubject: Resonator Deck (Original build)   Resonator Deck (Original build) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Resonator Deck (Original build) Untitled-16

Cards you may be unfamiliar with:

Dark Resornator- Once per turn he cannot be destroyed by a result of battle

Creation Resonator-If you control a face-up Level 8 or higher Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

Barrier Resonator-During either player's turn, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to select 1 face-up Tuner monster you control. This turn, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no Battle Damage from battles involving it.
Clock Resonator-Once per turn, this face-up Defense Position card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Resonant Destruction-When a "Resonator" monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster, select 1 card your opponent controls and destroy it. Destroy this card during your 2nd End Phase after activation.
Resonator Call-Add 1 "Resonator" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Scarlet Security-Activate only if you control a face-up "Red Dragon Archfiend". Destroy all Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls.

Red Carpet-
Activate only if a face-up Dragon-Type Synchro Monster is on the field. Select up to 2 "Resonator" monsters in your Graveyard. Special Summon those monsters.

Last edited by PuddingCup on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Resonator Deck (Original build)   Resonator Deck (Original build) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 am

Could you add a description of what the resonator spell and traps cards. I am not familiar with that they do.

Initially you should add naturia cliff. cant help to have 2 sets of floaters in your deck, and pot of avarice should see some play here
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Resonator Deck (Original build)   Resonator Deck (Original build) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 am

you should add tourguide Wink
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Resonator Deck (Original build)   Resonator Deck (Original build) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 am

Take out resonate destruction and scarlet security. Too situational

The tricky could prove useful in here as well
Back to top Go down
PuddingCup

PuddingCup

PostSubject: Re: Resonator Deck (Original build)   Resonator Deck (Original build) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:20 pm

@Scorpion It wouldn't be of any use to me because I couldn't use them as Synchro material.
@Quincy No. They work really good on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resonator Deck (Original build)   Resonator Deck (Original build) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resonator Deck (Original build)
Page 1 of 1