Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJurrac Rabbit I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jurrac Rabbit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukemon

Dukemon

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Jurrac Rabbit   Jurrac Rabbit EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:06 am

Hey DGA family, it's Team Buzz Kill's Sir Alex (Axiom2.0) with a deck for you. I've been wanting to make this deck for a long time & with the ban-list so close to dropping i figure i could make it before everything changes. I'll probably have to update it again once the list does drop but here it is.

Spoiler:

So before you berate me let me give a brief explanation of things.

Monsters - 18
2x Rescue Rabbit
3x Sabersaurus
3x Kabazauls
3x Jurrac Guaiba
1x Jurrac Monoloph**
3x Tour Guide of the Underworld
1x Sangan
2x Thunder King Rai-oh
*My Monster line-up is straight forward but with also some uniqueness to it. Most 'pros' will say i should run no less than 3x Rescue Rabbit & his Vanilla companions but in this particular deck i don't see the reasoning. I prefer two because those two are the only ones seeing use & leaving one to be a dead draw in the event i am top decking to save the day. Another oddity is Jurrac Monoloph. I keep this around for a few reasons. First being it's another Jurrac Guaiba target & secondly it allows me access to synchro power, which is always helpful & finally his effect allows me to engage all my opponents once during the same phase which can potentially clean up the field for my more powerful monsters while being a decent scout. Sangan, the generic toolbox, is an all-purpose soldier of fortune. He scouts threats, calls his comrades to arms, & smiles the whole way thru.
**Might consider Jurrac Dino for a slightly stronger option but it'd be just a beater because it's effect isn't all that good.
Spoiler:

Spells - 14
2x Pot of Duality
2x Dimensional Fissure
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mind Control
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon
*The ones that there are only 1x of are pretty much Staple. 2x Pot of Duality is really good in case of dead hands w/o it being overkill since special summons are pretty much needed. Dimensional Fissure is a nice card to main in this because once i go into an XYZ detaching doesn't count as being on the field, obviously, so being able to deter decks use of the grave is pleasing. Forbidden Lance saves the day by not only weakening some monster in the Damage Step for a kill but also stripping them of any buffs they could've gotten. It just lets me 'Trololol' over things.

Traps - 8
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Mirror Force
1x Starlight Road
*I like the idea of having different options & this is what i have here with this line-up. Backed with Starlight Road to '86' mass removal.

Extra Deck - 15 (If you're running less than you shouldn't duel)
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2x Evolzar Laggia
2x Evolzar Dolkka
2x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Wind-up Zenmaines
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 89: Utopia
*At this point i'm tired of typing but i must press on. Standard synchros are standard. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon is to help counter/troll the Machines in combination with Cyber Dragon in the side deck. Evolzar Dolkka & Laggia explain themselves especially when i've got nothing but Dinosaurs running wild. Leviair the Sea Dragon is pretty decent here allowing me to recycle a Rescue Rabbit or snatch one of my opponents banished monsters for my own use.

Side Deck - 15 (Seriously, if you're using less shame on you)
2x Cyber Dragon
2x D.D. Crow
2x Effect Veiler
2x Puppet Plant
2x Forbidden Chalice
2x Smashing Ground
1x Mystycal Space Typhoon**
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Chain Disappearance**
*Cyber Dragon for Karakuris, Machina, or simply Machine heavy decks. Not to mention he helps to keep me make a instant Stardust Dragon with my Jurrac Tuner, granted i have an empty field. D.D. Crow for anything reliant on power from the graveyard. Puppet Plant trolls warrior heavy decks, Six Samurai i'm looking at you. Forbidden Chalice gives a small boost but it saves me from the effects of my opponents which is greatly needed sometimes, it's also funny when they pay the cost of the card to have this dropped on them. Chain Disappearance says hello to opposing Tour Guide of the Under World as well to Some Agents & other annoying monsters.
**A wise duelist told me i should never go to war w/o full Mystical Space Typhoon support but i'm hesitant on having it take up a slot since i personally believe i'll never need to us 3x at any time. Thoughts? Suggestions?
**Chain is nice but it seems to not be as effective as i like seeing as there was only space for 1x. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance for reading this and making any critiques you deemed needed. All are welcome & appreciated. Worked hard on this for you guys so stand the fuck up & Sieg fuckin' Heil! ~SALUTES~
Left an Easter Egg in here for you guys & random typo to see if anyone actually catches it.

Last edited by Sir Alex Lucard on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurrac Rabbit   Jurrac Rabbit EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:16 am

-compuls
-bth
-dprison
-starlight

+1 rabbit
+2 fiendish chain
+torrential

options shmoptions, run good cards. Also never run less than 3 rabbit or else scrub. The reason you run 3 is because turn 1 rabbit into laggia is probably the best turn 1 play in the entire game right now.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurrac Rabbit   Jurrac Rabbit EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:28 am

-1 Monoloph
+1 Rabbit

- 1 Mind Control
+ 1 Tour Bus

Never run less than 3 Rabbit ,ever. This cutie is your win condition. You want to draw into him ASAP that's why you run 3.

I suggest a Tour Bus over Mind Control if you're worried about having a third dead Rabbit.
Never liked Mind Control in this , but it's up to you.

-2 Duality
-2 Dimensional Fissure

+ 3 Maxx "C"
+ 1 Forbidden Lance

Don't main D Fissure , pretty dead against Inzektors and dead in the mirror.
Duality slows down the deck. Didn't like it in testing.

I run 3 Lance in Rabbit , but it's personal preference.
I like to protect my monsters , especially the Evolzars.
Maxx "C" is self explanatory. I think pretty much any deck should play 3.

- 1 Compuls
- 1 DPrison
- 1 Starlight Road
- 1 BTH

+ 1 Torrential
+ 2 Fiendish Chain
+ 1 Trap Dustshoot

Torrential and Dustshoot are to good not to run and Fiendish Chain is better than BTH,Prison,etc. at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Update #1   Jurrac Rabbit EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:29 pm

So after the suggestions presented & the discussion over Chatango this is where i'm at. I like the flow but i'm still iffy on the third Rabbit. I know everyone says it's foolish but i feel i can work without it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurrac Rabbit   Jurrac Rabbit EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Stop being a scrub and run the third rabbit =/
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurrac Rabbit   Jurrac Rabbit EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 pm

- You'll hardly ever draw into 3 Rabbit

- Even if you draw into 3 Rabbits you should be winning that game.

- Rabbit is the easiest way to make an Evolzar.

- Rabbit pulls those Vanillas out of your deck , so that you don't draw into them.

- Tour Guide into Rabbit is too broken

- Rabbit is cute

so run 3 Rabbit or GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Update #2   Jurrac Rabbit EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 am

We need additional Pylons milord.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurrac Rabbit   Jurrac Rabbit EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Needs moar maxx c and veiler and less duality.
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurrac Rabbit   Jurrac Rabbit EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:46 am

@gutsberserk
lol best argument ever "Rabbit is cute"

But i would agree with SirFunchalot that this deck does not need or do well with duality. That's why everybody says to run 3 rabbits. Take out the two duality for 2 effect veilers. Maxx "C" is fine at 2 in my opinion mostly because i don't see anything you could take out for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jurrac Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurrac Rabbit   Jurrac Rabbit Empty

Back to top Go down

Jurrac Rabbit
Page 1 of 1