HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dragon Rabbit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer9800

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Dragon Rabbit   Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 pm

I've Been playing around with this for a while and its been consistantly good. http://imgur.com/QEVgd The motivation behind making it was because rabbits are so good but if you can get a monster over 2400 on the feild they usually cant get over it or they at least have a hard time getting over it. Laggia and dolkka are both dragons so you can just use them and then toss them away for DMD. Wyvern and eclipse are thrown in there so you can use them with future fusion. Use eclipse to banish DMD or Blue-eyes and get them back with tour guide into leviar( also useful for the rabbit loop). Tour guide is in there for a reason and does aid this deck quite a bit. Tour guide into sangan gets out rabbit. Sangan gets rabbit. and rabbit IS rabbit so there are 3 ways to draw the main card. Not to mention tour guide makes leviair which is... leviair. So ya thats the deck and how i play it. Any small changes are welcome but i am not going to change it majorly unless you have GOOD reasons. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirFunchalot

avatar

Posts : 799
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Crawling Dragon over Alexandrite Dragon because?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonslayer9800

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Crawling dragon#2 is a dino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
avatar

Posts : 504
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 28
Location : Osaka,Japan

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:34 pm

i agre with SirFunchalot why Crawling Dragon over Alexandrite Dragon please explain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonslayer9800

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Sadface Crawling dragon #2 is a dinosaur. He gets out laggia. Laggia negates then you throw it away like a cheap prostitute to special summon darkness metal dragon. Which special summons other dragons. I side the Alexandrites just in case Quick update though i did take out the ancient rules for two Maxx "C" because the deck needed a bit more draw power and i never really drew blue-eyes as a dead draw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
avatar

Posts : 504
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 28
Location : Osaka,Japan

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:09 pm

wat if summon effect velier your laggia or darkness?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonslayer9800

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Idk why you would SUMMON effect veiler. If you mean to creature swap laggia can negate. But if you mean what if you veiler my laggia or DMD by sending to the graveyard then i just wouldnt attack and end turn most likely unless you didnt have a backrow and i knew what you had monster wise. Lastly if you decide to be clever and activate veiler on rabbit it wouldn't work because rabbit's effect to banish is a cost and his eff triggers from the banish. But its like veilering a rabbit deck exept this one has higher attack monsters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirFunchalot

avatar

Posts : 799
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 pm

wasnt aware crawling dragon was a dino (assumed from name it was a dragon) but if you want more dinos obviously run Kabazauls over crawling dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonslayer9800

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:15 am

Ya i know the name is decieving. I run him over kabazules for three reasons though.
1.) His name has dragon in it and he just fits better
2.) Kaba is just way too ugly to be run in my deck
3.) Hes only 100 less attack then kaba so anything that will get over him will get over kaba anyways.

Hes not a key monster and i would never summon him if i was going to loose by taking 200-300 battle damage. But it is good to summon a weak monster in atk. and take a little battle damage so you can burst next turn and make them take way MORE battle damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukemon

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 27
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 am

Dragonslayer9800 wrote:
Ya i know the name is decieving. I run him over kabazules for three reasons though.
1.) His name has dragon in it and he just fits better
2.) Kaba is just way too ugly to be run in my deck
3.) Hes only 100 less attack then kaba so anything that will get over him will get over kaba anyways.

Hes not a key monster and i would never summon him if i was going to loose by taking 200-300 battle damage. But it is good to summon a weak monster in atk. and take a little battle damage so you can burst next turn and make them take way MORE battle damage.

All of these points are in fact pointless and therefore Invalid. Use the better Vanilla monster. That 100 points can save you the game one day. Don't be a nub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Dragonslayer9800

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 am

Being a noob would be playing it when i WOULD loose the game by taking 100 points more damage. But if i was in that boat im screwed either way. This deck has options and if i can not do anything with it i can always discard for devine dragons effect. I will play with it both ways and see if it hurts the deck at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukemon

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 27
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:11 am

Dragonslayer9800 wrote:
Being a noob would be playing it when i WOULD loose the game by taking 100 points more damage. This deck has options and if i can not do anything with it i can always discard for devine dragons effect. I will play with it both ways and see if it hurts the deck at all.

How exactly is using a slightly stronger monster even in theory more detrimental than the use of the weaker one? Your only real defense is that you like the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Dragonslayer9800

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:19 am

Sir Alex wrote:
Dragonslayer9800 wrote:
Being a noob would be playing it when i WOULD loose the game by taking 100 points more damage. This deck has options and if i can not do anything with it i can always discard for devine dragons effect. I will play with it both ways and see if it hurts the deck at all.

How exactly is using a slightly stronger monster even in theory more detrimental than the use of the weaker one? Your only real defense is that you like the way it looks.

My argument is not that kabazules hurts the deck at all. Its that crawling dragon #2 instead of kabazules doesn't hurt the deck. Yes I run crawling over kaba because i like him better but no i will never loose just because i dont have kaba. Your argument is that kaba is a win condition in this deck and that i am a noob for taking it out where in fact if you look at the deck list i don't need kabaz OR crawling to win at all. It would have been stupid to take out Sabersaurus for crawling dragon #2 and i would see your point then. But kaba is a monster you don't want to draw into in a rabbit deck anyway so there is no reason he can not be replaced. He is THE most replaceable monster in the deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHelixNebula

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:46 am

Dragonslayer9800 wrote:
...I run him over kabazules for three reasons though.
1.) His name has dragon in it and he just fits better
2.) Kaba is just way too ugly to be run in my deck
3.) Hes only 100 less attack then kaba so anything that will get over him will get over kaba anyways...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quote
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 24
Location : Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 am

First off, put this in the right section next time or you get a warning.

Now, for fixes:


If you're gonna use Blue-Eyes, Use the full Blue-Eyes engine. That includes Trade-In, Cards of Consonance, and White Stone.

Stop using Crawling Dragon. That's completely ignorant. Kabazauls is better in all ways. He's also just awesome in general.

Don't call it Dragon Rabbit and not use Alexandrite.

This deck is a work in progress, but still seems like it's a mish-mash of things.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdga.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rabbit   

Back to top Go down
 
Dragon Rabbit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» dino-rabbit vs hiertic/elemental dragon
» Rabbit Dragon
» Dino-rabbit vs Dragons #4
» dino-rabbit vs Dragons
» Light And Darkness Dragon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Deck Vault :: Casual Decks-
Jump to: