Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDeck Graveyard : Cyber Darks  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks  Empty
PostSubject: Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks    Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:08 am

ok so this is something i like to do and is to undust old memorable decks or to give some of them a fighting chance

today im gonna talk about a really forgotten archtype from one of the Gx Era fan favorite characters Zane

Cyber Dark Deck
Cyber darks can be considered the Father of Dragunities and the Grandpa of Inzektors cuz they have the first engine i remember of equipping ur own monsters to ur guys.

after many years from their release most of them have decreased in price and also in play seeing little to no play at all for several reasons such as consistancy, brokeness and new yugioh animes characters.

the good things about this archtype is they rely on normal summons and big heavy hitters with a variety of decent effects.
in the current format ( i know is really late in the format and things may change drastically) we can combine them with some of the most broken cards we have to create a really decent deck.

Cyber Dark Deck LWO STYLE!!!!

monsters 19
1 Black Luster soldier Envoy of the beggining
1 Dark Armed Dragon
3 Alexandrite Dragon
3 Hunter Dragon
1 Eclipse Wyvern
1 Twin Headed Behemonth
2 Cyberdark Keel
2 Cyberdark Edge
2 Cyberdark Horn
3 Rescue Rabbit

So almost Self Explanatory the Rescue Rabbit searches, alexandrite and hunter both dragons, so they are targets for Five headed dragon, also Dark and light for BLS, and is the most effective way other than Future fusion to send all cyberdarks targets to grave.
Eclipse wyvern is just an ok. good with laval chain and future fusion to get Dark Armed Dragon removed and also target for Dragons mirror and BLS to get its eff
Twin headed behemonth ( havent check if they changed rulings) u can equip him to a cyberdark get a 2300 beater and when he leaves the field eff activates, not bad at all.

Spells 13
2 Pot of Duality
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Future Fusion
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dragons mirror
2 Dark Eruption
3 Mystical space Typhoon

So a lot of Speed instended with duality, and future fusion.
Recyble with Avarice and Dark Eruption. having a cyberdark with 2500 is really good and just getting them back to hand is a lot better
and the other stuff is just basic destruction
Dragons mirror is there for a Desperate move removing hunter dragons is not the best thing to do but have same some of my games and if u remove Eclipse Wyven is a +1 :p

Traps 8
2 Bottomless Traphole
1 Solem Judgment
2 Solem Warning
1 Deck Devastation Virus
1 Mirror Force
1 Trap Dustshoot

Not much to Review in traps, just DDV is good with Cyber Darks being 6 targets themself alone + Dark Armed Dragon and possibly Cyberdark Dragon and five headed Dragon.

Extra Deck
2 Five Headed Dragon
1 Cyberdark Dragon
1 Laval Chain
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Leviair The Sea Dragon
and whatever u want to put in i didnt add any Tuners thats why u dont see synchros

Sorry for Posting This so quick but i just notice the possible changes due to Banlist and i would really like for all of u to have a chance to experience this OLD good time Memory deck.

also Royal oppression used to be Awesome in this deck

Feel free to Copy this deck and try it. change whatever u want and test it like crazy and if u find a good idea for it let me know.

This is Nero from the LWO saying
Nero out
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks    Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 am

Cyber Dark use to be one of my favorite decks back in the days cuz the deck has so many combos and it was fun to play Smile

GJ Nero, I will try that build and see what heppens !
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks    Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Have you every tried cyber darks with dragunities? Mainly phalanx? Add in a black salvo and a future fusion for deck thinning and a healthy grave and you can spam synchros all daaaaayy.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks    Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:39 pm

i tried that last format, but since is easier to rely on the big combos of rescue rabbit for speed and control, and getting the hunter dragon in grave faster and with a bigger benefit than a simply armageddon knight.

i like salvo but i dont see him getting full potential without deko and that takes bunch of of spaces
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks    Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 am

and please let me know if u want me to build a certain deck
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks    Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 am

Lightray Gearfried.dek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks    Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks  Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Graveyard : Cyber Darks
Page 1 of 1