Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbsolute Sychro Darks? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absolute Sychro Darks?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Absolute Sychro Darks? Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Sychro Darks?   Absolute Sychro Darks? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 am

Yeah I'm not that good at naming decks so you can call it what you want...

Monsters:

Dark Armed Dragon
Caius The Shadow Monarch
Elemental Hero Stratos
Breaker The Magical Warrior
Mystic Tomato
Sangan
Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind
Necro Gardna
Plaguespreader Zombie
Deep Diver
Dark General Freed
Cyber Dragon
Destiny Herp Daimond Dude
Destiny Hero Malicious X2
Dark Grepher X2
Battle Fadder X2
Deep Sea Diva X3
Krebons X3

Spells:

Allure Of Darkness
Reinforcement Of The Army
Emergency Teleport
Heavy Storm
Brain Control
Giant Trunade
Mystical Space Typhoon
Gold Sarcophagus
My Body As A shield
Miracle Fusion

Traps:

Solemn Judgement
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole
Return From The Different Demension
Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
Dark Bribe
Call Of The Haunted

Extra:

Black Rose Dragon
Goyo Guardian
X-Saber Wayne
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Red Dragon Archfiend
Magical Android
Brionac Dragon Of the Ice Barrier
Dark End Dragon
Colossal Fighter
Gaia Knight Force Of The Earth
Mist Wurm
Ally Justice - Catastor
Stardust Dragon X2
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero

Side:
None

I would list the combos possible but if I try it would take me quite some time. It's just amazing how everything seems to work with each other. If you can't tell by just looking at it then I guess you have to try it to see for yourself.

I have been able to get a couple of different one turn kills without actually meaning too. Razz

Now i know someone will think "Well why don't you turn it into an Absolute Zero deck?" I don't want to.

This deck doesn't require much of a side deck but if you can make a good solid one then that would be great.

Another thing is I want to get it down to 40 cards.... Dark Armed Dragon is one of the cards that I'm considering taking out because by the time i get to draw him I would already have too many darks in the grave...

So unless I decide to list some of the combos thats about it... Any and all help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Last edited by thecrazyduelist on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sychro Darks?   Absolute Sychro Darks? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 am

OK then let's see,first,why no love for dasher?He is a pretty good card,discard fodder for almost anything and has an awesome effect during draw phase.He can even trigger absolute Zero in desperate situations.He combos well with Hand Destruction too

On the other hand,you use 1 Dark General Freed,I find him not really good.His first effect is not that good since the only cards that target these days are brain/mind control.
For his second effect,he would just fetch you a grepher/diamond dude/stratos.

Now for Diamond Dude.I find him bad.First you won't be able to use his effect all that often with the number of normal spells you use.He may be a target for Mystic Tomato/Freed but you have much better targets for both of them and if you are to remove freed he isn't something

Stratos.He is a target for freed or reinforcement but he only fetches Malicious or Diamond Dude.Diamond Dude isn't all that great and you want Malicious in grave so if you don't have something to discard them with,Malicious is just useless

Deep Diver.It's not that he's a bad card,but he is a bit slow and I suggest replacing for Spined Gillman in order to summon something with your Deep Sea Diva because if you aren't able to keep a monster until she's summoned you'll just end up having two tuners on the field.

Mystic Tomato.It's good in here,but I think you should run it at two because if the opponent swarms you won't be able to keep the monster and if that monster doesn't have a use in the grave it'll end up being wasted.

So from monsters it would be
-1 Deep Diver
-1 Diamond Dude
-1 freed
-1 DaD (if you want of course because he is great when summoned)

+1 Spined Gillman
+1 Tomato (You could use +2 Tomato it's your choice)
+1/2 Dasher (If you want of course,just to have more targets for Stratos

Spells:

Not much to say here,but I think that if you could fit one Mind Control it would make the deck synchro faster,as I said before though,it's your choice.Also if you use Dasher,you could use Hand Destruction too.And future fusion can help you dump Malicious but you already have enough cards to do that so it's your choice again :O

Traps:

Nothing to say here...They're all good Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sychro Darks?   Absolute Sychro Darks? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:57 am

No hate for Dasher just didn't think of him. Razz

thanks for the help. I'll try them and see how they work. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Sychro Darks?   Absolute Sychro Darks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Sychro Darks?
Page 1 of 1