Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKarakuri Cyber I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karakuri Cyber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Karakuri Cyber Empty
PostSubject: Karakuri Cyber   Karakuri Cyber EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Karakuri Cyber Karakuri

I'm using the cybers+level 2 tuner for ancient fairy dragonm to spam its second effect on showdown castle. I was thinking of adding some machinas but I don't know what things to take out for it. A friend suggested a machina-karakuri-cyber build and I tried it, but that shit sucked so I tossed it. Anyway tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Karakuri Cyber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Cyber   Karakuri Cyber EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:11 am

I will fix this later during the week Wink
and yeah you should include machinas in the deck. you only need 1 Kuick and 1 Haipa BTW. Shinkuro should be^played at 1 if you play it, and you should include Saizan ( is he on KC yet :S )
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Karakuri Cyber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Cyber   Karakuri Cyber EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 am

*Waits for Scorp* I'm also curious on the best build for Karakuri. They're one of the few decks I know nothing about xD
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Karakuri Cyber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Cyber   Karakuri Cyber EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 am

@Scorp: Yes Saizan is on KC, but I'll be standing next to Harper waiting for you to post your fixes and explanations

@Harper: *Walks over to where Harper is standing and waits for Scorp's help*
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Karakuri Cyber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Cyber   Karakuri Cyber EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:59 pm

I don't know alot about Karakuri either, but I am familiar with KMP.

I'm un-sure the strategy in a pure build as it seems a bit more strategic in a sense than offensive compared to KMP. Offhand though, I'm not a big fan of Cyber in either Pure nor KMP and lean more towards Instant fusion, but as you want a cyber build..suppose you have to keep them.,lol

I will agree however on the Machina tech as it helps dump cards you don't need form your hand...which from looking at the deck...would happen alot I would assume. I do wonder though if Scorp is going to suggest a new idea he found out recently in using quillbolt hedchog for synching..which also goes well with fortress as a dump target so he isn't dead.

As for scorps few suggestions. I will agree on the single Sazank, and the one kuick and one hapia imo is a matter of what deck your going against. Haipia is only used imo for the purpose of running over high def set's like Gk Spy,hamster,etc..and is a easier searched pesudo cyber dragon. Also he is useful as if you need a ss from bureido or berei and can't sync off it...hapia makes a good beater; plus turning to def after it attacks will trigger bureido..so..ye..works great.

I'm curious on the Trick house's though and their usefulness; as it seems situational without a kara on the field or one in atk mode so it gets his position switched, would sooner go seven tools or maybe even a 2nd D-Prison and another cash cache ( Should this be at three if you run machina scorp? )

I'll agree though...I do wonder what scorp things as he's more familiar with them than I..
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Karakuri Cyber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Cyber   Karakuri Cyber EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:34 pm

I will fix this to keep the theme of the deck that seems to be Cyber Karakuri OTK. If you want My build PM me I will send it to you Its machina Karakuri but I dont use the plant engine in it, its kinda unstable and takes too much space in the extra and main deck !

Monsters 15

1 Haipa
3 Karakuri Merchant
3 Karakuri Soldiers
3 Strategist ( this monster is the key of the deck )
1 Shinkuro ( he is not that good )
1 Kuik ( you have the field )
1 Karakuri Watchdog
2 Cydra

Spels 17

2 POD
1 Instant fusion
2 Karakuri anatomy
2 Karakuri Cash Cashe
2 Karakuri Castle ( Searchable with Merchant )
1 Limiter Removal
1 Overload
2 MST
1 Trunade
1 Dark Hole
1 Reborn

1 POA ( Can conflict with O verload but usualy when you use overload its because you go for game ! )

Traps 8

2 Warnings
2 D Prison
1 Solemn Judge
1 Mirror
1 Trap Stun
1 COTH

Add one Cybersaurus in your extra deck for instyant Fusion Well I hope It helped. I dont like this version tho, I prefer the machina but its a fun version. I am Waiting for Karakuri Komachi ( will be realease in Extreme Victory ) to build a Pure Karakuri. Tell me if you like the build tho Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karakuri Cyber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Cyber   Karakuri Cyber Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakuri Cyber
Page 1 of 1