Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDivine Wind Deck Profile I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divine Wind Deck Profile

Go down 
+2
King007
Harper7000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Divine Wind Deck Profile Empty
PostSubject: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:53 am

here's my new deck profile, did it on video this time! hope you guys enjoy Smile. i'm getting sick so my voice is a little nasaly but oh well haha. comment and like on Youtube too please. and subscribe Very Happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KYLvjNWqZk&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:34 am

I enjoyed watching the video Harp ! I like the deck's idea, seems original to me.
I never heared of Divine Wind before lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:19 am

Harper when order of Chaos comes out, try this baby for a test drive for me.

Divine Wind Deck Profile 2npfu

As you can see, I havent finished on it, and I am actually a little low on time and patience these days .. lol. So finish it for me harp and win with it.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 am

Glad you liked it King. Have fun otking people Very Happy. Sure, I can try it out TDP. Need moar views/comments xD
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:29 am

IMO you should definitely run Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite and Symphonic Warrior Basses over the Shield Wing and something else (or just run 41). Basses gives you far more consistent level variation than Shield Wing does, and Zephyros is a great target for summoner monk since after he hits the grave he can easily set up a combo. Also a great target to dump for lavalval chain should you run him (better than zenmaines in this I think). Also I hate scrap archfiend, so I'd much rather run the Arcanite, seeing as how you can pretty easily drop him and get tons of advantage off of it. Pretty fun deck though.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:50 pm

SirFunchalot wrote:
IMO you should definitely run Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite and Symphonic Warrior Basses over the Shield Wing and something else (or just run 41). Basses gives you far more consistent level variation than Shield Wing does, and Zephyros is a great target for summoner monk since after he hits the grave he can easily set up a combo. Also a great target to dump for lavalval chain should you run him (better than zenmaines in this I think). Also I hate scrap archfiend, so I'd much rather run the Arcanite, seeing as how you can pretty easily drop him and get tons of advantage off of it. Pretty fun deck though.

I think about those:

-Basses isn't good out of Piper Chaos since the level must be exactly the same than cards in hand
-Zephyrus is indeed a good tech but don't drop Shield Wing for it, run 41
-Shield can be used to abuse Trishula and level 5 synchros
-I run neither arch neither Arcanite, i run Ancient Fairy cuz i run Z-One aswell to bring back the Divine Wind i pop.
Example of combo:
Starting hand: Terraforming/Divine Wind, Tengu, 2 Birdman, Z-One, POA.
Normal Tengu, bounce for birdman, ss Delta Flyer, sync for Ancient, 2nd field, SS Scrap Dragon, bounce tengu for 2nd birdman, ss falcon, sync for Thunder Lord, pop Z-One and an opp's card = 3 big syncs, set up for POA, 2 field spells that can alternate thanks to the bounce eff of Thunder Lord, etc.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:30 pm

How is basses bad in this? It's a WIND level 1 tuner monster that CAN increase it's level to make it equal to the number of cards in your hand (it doesn't have to be equal to it, it's a "once per turn you can..." effect, I have no clue what made you think it was a mandatory condition). With the heavy abundance of level 4's it makes trishula really easy to play and can also easily allow for the drop of a level 5. To be honest Z-ONE is an awful card and I would never run it; way too situational for tournament level play. I personally think Arcanite is far better than Ancient Fairy Dragon in this simply because it can get you a lot of card advantage and drastically improve your field presence, while AFD does nothing other than potentially increase combos by giving you an extra Divine Wind that turn, aka a "win more" type of card. But I can see the merit for combos, so it's not like it's a bad option, I just would personally prefer the safety net of card destruction (I prefer control to combo decks).
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 am

Very good deck Harper. And you have a good voice to make videos!

If I compare to Scorpion, when he does his drunken videos, I sometimes find it hard to understand what he sais :S

But rly, a good voice!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:05 am

Honestly Archfiend is what I go into the most often with this deck. Also you just need something big to get rid of threats. Arcanite is too boss not to use though so I will find room. Somehow. Chain is also great so I'll drop Zen probably. The only time I would go rank 3 usually is when I need a beatstick or a Birdman so yeah. I will try Basses but I don't think I will like him. The level thing is cool but I already have good level options with delta and he does nothing when I draw him. Shield Wing on the other hand does do something if I draw him. One could even argue that its slightly easier to make Trish with Shield Wing than with Basses, though it would be easy with both. I had AFD in here because you can loop more but I've only ever done that once and Thunder Lord does the same thing really. So I'd rather have a different level 7 option. It's not a bad option I just found personally that I didn't need it. Zephyrus seems really good. I just hVe to think about what to drop...41 is kinda against my nature lol. Perhaps a Falcon as i dont think i absolutely need 3. Z-One seems pretty bad >.<
Thanks Ruler Very Happy. I think it helps a bit that English is my first language and Scorp's 3rd though haha
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 am

I personally don't see how shield wing makes it easier to drop trishula than basses, I liked him when I tried out the deck (although I found the deck pretty inconsistent on the whole, but that's another issue entirely).
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 am

Simply for the fact that your average play is returning Tengu for Birdman. Perhaps not "easier" since Monk helps for level 4s, but faster usually. A level 1 tuner isn't a bad idea and I'll test it, I'm just saying why I don't have it right now. The possible inconsistency is part of the reason Shield Wing's stalling is nice. Surprisingly it has been consistant though, at least for me. It doesn't do well against top decks, particularly Bunny Dinos, but it's a fun deck. Maxx hurts pretty bad but other than that it's not too hard to run over people like crazy.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:57 pm

I just found it having too many issues with too many highly played cards. Particularly Mystical Space Typhoon and Maxx "C".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Wind Deck Profile   Divine Wind Deck Profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Divine Wind Deck Profile
Page 1 of 1