Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBan list?? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban list??

Go down 
+7
RyuheiAoi
The_Dutch_Prince
darkness evil
Harper7000
BliTz
nerolwo
NoUserName
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoUserName
NoUserName

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:05 am

Soooo, any predictions on the next ban list?? As if things could get worst than they already are.

I would love for Dandylion to get banned, BLS banned, Lonefire at 2. pot of greed or graceful charity at 1. Heavy Storm banned, giant Trunade at 1. Dark Hole Banned and Solemn Warning at 1. Pot of Duality at 1. Book of Moon at 2, Fishborg at 1. Thunder King and Effect Vieler at 1. Swords of revealing light, Magical Cylinder and Call of the haunted all at 3.

Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:10 am

ok so basically u want to boost plants with ur ban list????
really???? and is kinda early for this and POG and Charity i dont think thats ever gonna happens
but Dark World sends (y) to the graceful charity
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:18 am

lol that was just a funny suggestion, considering this is ACTUALLY what i think...
Monster reborn and Dark hole are staying, i say so because too many decks now rely on both for saftey. Brio isn't getting touched. Evigishki rituals are what i'm concerned about and Six sams have enough on thier plate with only smoke signal... and reinforcement of the army being limited so yea, it wouldn't be fair to semi smoke signal because reinforcement is basically a smoke signal (people have been bugging me about this one). with the uprising of xyzs, idk, maybe brain control will come back and mind control will get outed. bls is a maybe, we still have chaos sorcerer which is OKAY but unlimited. so idk its pretty iffy and yea i guess its a little too early to tell. but i do have quite the mind for what could happen. because ANYTHING could happen. and yea the plant boosting is a true statement, but i'd like it simply for the naturia bamboo shoot deal LOL
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:23 am

na i think the main problem on OCG is Agents/ agents variants they top, they win , they are really good,
maybe rabbit? cuz overthere is really good and even in the last YCS got 8 out of 16 spots.
but remember here we have TCG exclusives mania and dominance, Reborn Tengu and Tour Guide says hi
BTW both making plants totally brutal, so i dont think lonefire at 2 will happens

and btw , as i put in a post they are getting Zenmaines in next Gold series on OCG a TCG exclusive, if they keep getting early TCG exclusives maybe the list could be really and i mean REALLY interesting
BTW also they are getting BLS on Gold series dont see him ban any time soon

what i really would like is see Priority go bye bye
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:29 am

yea, i see what you're saying there. but the agent thing wil get solved by knocking down hyperion. its bound to happen. Rabbit is a maybe, but when they killed rescue cat, it balanced it from what i could see. tour guide yes but tengu no. why? because tengu relies so much on itself and besides, its costs like $14 for one irl. Zenmaines will be fun for sure tho, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:42 am

ok im not complaining about tengu, i dont really think he is balanced but is great i like to splash them every here and there
what i am saying is if they got a tcg exclusive 2 months from being released here in the USA, then maybe they will get tour guide and tengu before the ban-list ... separete statement..... if they do get them MAYBE.... just MAYBE!!!!!! they could get hit.

me comprendes mendez?
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:44 am

i get chyu, but i still think tour guide WILL get hit.

:3
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:48 am

AGAIN if the OCG gets em you could bet they will be hit , otherwise
we will have another 6 months of brokeness tour guides
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:56 am

tourguide will not get hit, its a cash cow. they might create some cards against it but tourguides creates too much profit for them to just get rid of it.

anyway its too early to predict the next banlist but its kinda odd that u want the next format to be even more chaotic by nerfing the stun decks

Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 am

lol exactly Razz chaos on top of more chaos makes the stun decks work harder to stun, making the game more strategically challenging. for them anyway lol
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:18 am

actually the TCG exclusives makes lots of difference in the ban list
for example if they try to stop agents over there and semi rescue rabbit just for an example
here the top dogs remains almost the same, the so called Synchrocentric on the official site
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:24 am

thats for true considering. but the simple fact that people complain or rant how certain cards should be replaced with others are enough to change the banlist. But a large majority of the changes come from exclusives, new cards, and newfound loops which piss people off. which is why the banned Premature and brought back Monster Reborn because of the Brio Premature loop.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:50 am

NoUserName wrote:
I would love for Dandylion to get banned, BLS banned, Lonefire at 2. pot of greed or graceful charity at 1. Heavy Storm banned, giant Trunade at 1. Dark Hole Banned and Solemn Warning at 1. Pot of Duality at 1. Book of Moon at 2, Fishborg at 1. Thunder King and Effect Vieler at 1. Swords of revealing light, Magical Cylinder and Call of the haunted all at 3.

*shudder* I'm really glad you're not in charge of the banlist. Dandylion and BLS banned are the only reasonable things there. They're not bringing Lonefire back right after limiting it and plants are still dominating. They're never bringing Greed back, nor should they. +1 whenever they want couples with the fact of how much speed that gives to everything with just 1 pot...no. Graceful Charity is the same but even worse. Do you really want Dark World to be tier 1? I didn't think so. So many other cards work well in the grave too on top of the crazy speed it gives...Heavy needs to stay. Otherwise it'll be like last format where you set 5 backrow, summon Thunder King or Stratos or some other stunish beatstick, and it's gg. With Trunade, it's still possible to otk, but no one doesn't set as much because they're afraid of Trunade. Heavy minuses them. Trunade doesn't. Therefore it makes the game more derpy whether you're the one playing Trunade or the one with 5 backrow. Imo typhoon should be limited in a format with Heavy, but better at 3 then a format with no Heavy. Dark Hole banned is reasonable...except people overextend the hell out of their decks without it and a format with Heavy/3mst/both. There's absolutely no reason to limit duality, warning, thunder king, and Veiler. They're all perfectly balanced one for one cards; Veiler is even a minus. More than that, Thunder king and Veiler especially (along with Maxx c and Gorz) are the main forces keeping this game from going down the **** hole. People use them so they don't lose as much to the stupidly broken cards Konami let's us use. Do you really want that much of a power creep in yugioh? If Fishborg came back, even at one, Quasar would otk the crap out of everyone without even trying. Swords and Cylinder and Call at 3...hell no. Especially Swords and Cylinder. Burn and instant win decks suck balls, but sometimes just because some stupid noob is lucky, they can burn, stall, or exodia you to death. That just shouldn't happen. Don't make it worse, just no. Call shouldn't have left the limited list, though it's not doing much at 2 right now. Ban Reborn maybe and Call at 1 or leave Call where it is, don't unlimit it. It used to be banned not that long ago

All in all besides BLS banned it looks like you want to make the game far less skill-based and far more luck based than it already is.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:19 pm

and thats the bottom line cuz harper the moderator said so.
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:21 pm

it was only a funny suggestion!!! lol, god knows i don't want dark world to tier up. we had that probalem with six sams, and as partnered up as i am for six sams, i don't approve of shien in any circumstance. call v.s. monster reborn?? that should stay where it is honetly.
Heavy is actually a much better tactical fit for the game than Trunade is, especially w/ people blindly setting multiple backrow, ignoring the consideration of Storm.

Trunade embodies the "slap on the wrist" while Storm can be the proverbial "arrow to the knee". What do you think hurts more, huh?

the whole joke behind Effect Veil and Thunder King is just to troll Razz considering they are troll cards themselves, and you know how the ban list gets, random cards get banned all the time just because they feel like it. Thing is, I swear to everything that is unholy, if they go back and forth with heavy and trunade or monster reborn and call, i'll flip a B***H.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:30 pm

The Most stupid thing that Konami could do is ban heavy storm if they do we will go back to the N00b format like really n00bish format go first summon a monster set 5 u win.
Pot of greed will never ever be back u Know why because no matter the situation Pot of greed is the Perfect top deck fishborg to much otk and with rabbit = random quasars . call is good at 2 imo effect Veiler why lol maxx c does more damage than effect v. all they burn support ill play swords x3 is just random so is Magic cylinder is a stupid card lol we dont want burn to get support i dont like it Razz dark hole could be banned but with all the swarming idk id like mst at 2 and Royal Oppersion at 1 cuz its a cool card with all the swarming we really need it Solemn warning is a balanced card imo 2000 to negate a summon so its fine at 2. Dandy Ban will stop the plant engine pretty well if they do ban dandy they could make debris at 2 lonefire stay at 1 dont care about it if dandy was banned Thunder King imo is the best card in yugioh. Duality is only good at 3 in Stun decks so doesnt need to be hit. if heavy gets hit i will probably quit ygo.

They should Hit inzektor and Agents if you look at OCG Inzektor won a tourney with 360 people rabbit decks need to get a hit cuz i dont like them darkworld were over hyped so i think they wont get hit mabey semi Garpha and Hyperion would be cool give chance to other decks to rise is a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:32 pm

I do have some predictions though, which are as followed:

Banned:

- Heavy Storm
- Dark Hole

Limited:

- Royal Opression
- Giant Trunade ( but I hope not )
- Solemn Warning
- Lavalval Chain

Semi limited:

- Book of Moon
- Grapha
- Maxx "C" ( or limited )
- Rescue Rabbit
- Future Fusion ( I certainly hope not, but I have a feeling )
- Kalut
- Legendary SS Shien
- Inzektor Damsel/Dragonfly

Unlimited:

- Bottomless Trap Hole
- The Transgression Prophecy
- Destiny draw ( hoping for it )
- Card Trooper

But as people have said before, it is way too son to actually talk about the upcoming list, but seeing its never too early to have a prediction lol.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:09 pm

I have no predictions as the format still has a way to go, but for the record, here's my dream banlist. i can always dream right? Razz

Banned:
Cannon Soldier (from unlimited)
Chaos Emperor Dragon – Envoy of The End
Black Luster Dragon – Envoy of The Beginning (from limited)
Cyber Jar
Cyber-Stein
Dandylion (from limited)
Dark Magician of Chaos
Destiny Hero Disk Commander
Exodia Pieces (from limited)
Fiber Jar
Fishborg Blaster
Lonefire Blossom (from limited)
Magical Scientist
Magician of Faith
Makyura the Destructor
Mind Master
Morphing Jar (from limited)
Rescue Cat
Sangan (from limited)
Sinister Serpent
Substitoad
Toon Cannon Soldier (from unlimited)
Tsukuyomi
Victory Dragon
Witch of The Black Forest
Yata-Garetsu
Thousand Eye Restrict
Dark Strike Fighter
Goyo Guardian
Evolzar Laggia (from unlimited)
Brain Control
Butterfly Dagger – Elma
Card Destruction (from limited)
Card of Safe Return
Change of Heart
Confiscation
Delinquent Duo
Dimension Fusion
Giant Trunade
Graceful Charity
Harpie’s Feather Duster
Last Will
Mass Driver
Metamorphosis
Mirage of Nightmare
Painful Choice
Pot of Greed
Premature Burial
Raigeki
Snatch Steal
Temple of the Kings
The Forceful Sentry
Crush Card Virus
Exchange of the Spirit
Imperial Order
Last Turn
Ring of Destruction
Royal Oppression
Time Seal

Limited:
Blackwing – Gale the Whirlwind
Blackwing – Kalut the Moon Shadow
Dark Armed Dragon
Elemental Hero Stratos
Gladiator Beast Bestiari
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World (from unlimited)
Honest
Inzektor Hornet (from unlimited)
Inzektor Dragonfly (from unlimited)
Judgment Dragon (from unlimited)
Karakuri Komachi (from unlimited)
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Master Hyperion (from unlimited)
Marshmallon
Mezuki
Necroface
Necro Guardna (from semi-limited)
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Night Assailant
Plaguespreader Zombie
Reborn Tengu (from unlimited)
Rescue Rabbit (from unlimited)
Tour Guide From the Underworld (from unlimited)
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Formula Synchron
Karakuri Burei (from unlimited)
Karakuri Bureido (from unlimited)
Legendary Six Samurai – Shi En
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Wind-up Zenmaines (from unlimited)
Advanced Ritual Art
Allure of Darkness
Black Whirlwind
Burial From a Different Dimension
Charge of The Light Brigade
Emergency Teleport
Foolish Burial
Future Fusion
Gateway of the Six
Heavy Storm
Infernity Launcher
Level Limit – Area B
Limiter Removal
Mind Control
Monster Gate
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon (from unlimited)
One for One
Pot of Avarice
Reasoning
Reinforcement of the Army
Scapegoat
Shien’s Smoke Signal
Swords of Revealing Light (from semi-limited)
Call of the Haunted (from semi-limited)
Ceasefire
Gravity Bind (from unlimited)
Magical Explosion
Magic Cylinder (from semi-limited)
Mirror Force
Return from the Different Dimension
Solemn Judgment
Torrential Tribute
Trap Dustshoot
Wall of Revealing Light

Semi-Limited:
Archlord Kristya
Debris Dragon (from limited)
Destiny Hero – Malicious
Summoner Monk
Tragoedia
Dewlorian, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Book of Moon (from limited)
Destiny Draw
Magical Stone Excavation
Maxx “C” (from unlimited)
Royal Tribute
Bottomless Trap Hole
Mind Crush
Ojama Trio
Solemn Warning

Unlimited:
Card Trooper (from semi-limited)
Primal Seed (from limited)
Tribe Infecting Virus (from banned)
The Transmigration Prophesy (from limited)

Last edited by Harper7000 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:22 pm

TDP may u share the reason for limiting lavalval chain ? i dont see how that card is or is going to have an impact in the game.

Harper tl;dr sry Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:55 pm

i listed the changes nab Razz
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Banned:
-Anything with "Dark World" in its name, sans Dark World Dealings.
-Anything that counters a deck I use.

Limited:
-Black Luster Soldier

Semi-Limited:
-Mystical Space Typhoon

Unlimited: Anything that helps my decks, including Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. I'll make it work.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:17 pm

harper u want to limit Komachi and ban laggia

you are INSANE bro INSANE
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Think about it. I made dark world pretty much unplayable, Agents not very good, banned Dandy and Lonefire thereby also making Spore useless and made Tour Guide and Tengu useless, and Karakuri top right now when those decks are derpy. They would be tier 0 if they weren't hit too. Same with Rabbit Laggia...maybe limiting Rabbit would work but then there's Jurracs and Laggia never should have been made. Limiting it doesn't do a lot, though it would be nice. With Rabbit at one too though it could be acceptable at 1 as well. That list is if everything was balanced :S. Three walking Solemn Judgments and being able to synchro 4 times first turn isn't balanced xD. This list is not going to happen but you don't understand how happy I would be if it did.
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 pm

The main problem here is that all decks that are currently topping in TCG are Tengu + Tour Guide bs. Rabbit Evolzar is not doing pretty well in the OCG just because they don't have Tour Guide, and Tengu Synchro doesn't even exist there so...Junk Doppel is not even topping that often.

If the list is made to kill OCG's top tier, they will hit Inzektor (semilimiting Dragonfly and Centipede would be good...), Agents (please? I'm so f*****g tired and bored of them) and, MAYBE, DW (semilimiting Grapha won't be a problem at all, but w/e).

They will give BWs some of their tools back and Royal Tribute can go up to three again (not that anybody cares really but...).

I don't see a reason to keep RO banned, having 3 typhoons and 1 Heavy to screw it.

Now if they want to help and slow down TCG's toptier, ban Sangan (Tour Bus will probably try to replace it) and Dandy, and limit the Rabbit (you can easily search it with Tour Guide + Sarco anyways), OR limit Laggia (and they will still have Dolkka for the lulz).

Black Luster Soldier gets banned again FGS...and if this doesn't happen, Oppression comes back.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:42 pm

rjuto great comment , above all of the others
if konami bans sangan and semi tour guide maybbeeee could be a little more balanced and also semi tengu, that way he works ok but not OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban list?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban list??   Ban list?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban list??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next