Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homesince Tengu isn't on the ban list lol I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol

Go down 
+4
Natsu
coolchemist2001
Shadow
j0hnb0i
8 posters
AuthorMessage
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol Empty
PostSubject: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 pm

i've been thinking of a deck that could use Tengu and get a lot more pluses, so i thought about adding in Cyber Valley! =D

since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol 15ogdck

Cyber Valley + Tengu = draw 2 and get another monster. i didn't know what else to add so i added spys for a little bit of defense and i added the caius just because he's one of my favorite monsters lol. and the Tour Guides are there to make Leviair.

Summon Tour Guide, get sangan, Xyz for Leviair, use effect to get back Cyber Valley, remove another monster for more draw power.

i'm trying to fix up this idea and somehow make it better. if you guys have any ideas let me know.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:15 pm

141 would make it faster..
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 am

Regarding the title: Tengu is a TCG-only card, meaning for sure he won't be on the ban list of OCG Very Happy . I still hope they'll send him to the semi list in TCG.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:17 am

coolchemist2001 wrote:
Regarding the title: Tengu is a TCG-only card, meaning for sure he won't be on the ban list of OCG Very Happy . I still hope they'll send him to the semi list in TCG.

They didn't send him :X :X :X
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:28 am

As soon as TCG gets tengu AND tourguide, I smell an EMERGY LIMIT comming XD

Its good to see old school decks tho Smile I was missing to to see those valeys in action !
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:06 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
As soon as TCG gets tengu AND tourguide, I smell an EMERGY LIMIT comming XD

Its good to see old school decks tho Smile I was missing to to see those valeys in action !
tcg does have both...

Sigh...I like Tengu but now pretty much every competitive deck is going to be Tour Guide and Tengu spam...it's going to get as boring as hell after the first 2 months.
As for the deck, Valley is a cool idea, made that much better by the fact that it doubles as protection that's not a trap since Heavy and mst makes backrow almost nonexistant. Which reminds me, that's a great trap lineup...for this format. Not the coming format. I would chuck prisons, 7tools, and ced completely. I'm debating for myself if the other traps are worth it. I've never been a huge fan of Veiler, but 2 mained Veiler is a staple in this format IMO. You can no longer rely on Warnings to save you. And you definately can make space for it here. One For One is pro, i would try to add at least Bulb and maybe Dandy I would say, the whole plant engine maybe not, depends what you want. No Call? Dustshoot and Starlight have gone from sucking to broke this coming format. Use 'em. And obviously you'll need Heavy, 3rd mst, and switch Chaos for BLS when the banlist hits
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 am

Quote :
tcg does have both...

Meant OCG Sorry
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Sigh...I like Tengu but now pretty much every competitive deck is going to be Tour Guide and Tengu spam...

And is that such a bad thing? lol jk. But i will say that with this format, I'll be experimenting with X-Sabers, LS variants, AND Synchro xyz decks. Lol I once used a synchro xyz deck on some guy and we so soo traumatized he rage once I got all my monsters out Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Yep. Particularly in real life dueling. We talk on and on about how gay the Teledad format was bc that was by far the best deck around and it was so dang expensive. But just your playsets of tour guides and tengus cost almost as much as a teledad did. Not to mention that anti meta doesn't even exist anymore bc of heavy, 3 mst and no oppression. For us who play on dn, it'll be fun for a while, but 6 months+ of playing the same deck against the same deck with the same basic plays=boring. There's a few other contenders, like junk dopel, twilight/ls, and dw. But compared to a format where anything control was competiive? Gay
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:43 pm

well after My post guys I just relized zometing bad

At Least in the Tele-DAD format, there was an emergency limited thing. In our format, Tegu and sangn dont have the same rullings in ocg wich means that even if they get them, we wont have an emergy correction to the banlist -.- and thats gay !
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:58 pm

It is indeed. And knowing konami America, they won't pass up an opportunity to make money. So it'll stay this way until a bunch of people ragequit from frustration. And Heavy back so there's no such thing as anti...gay...
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:21 pm

LOL guys u forgot about the dark world which is coming :X eff veiler vs grapha xD
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:08 pm

yea i actually made this deck for the current format and was thinking of ways to get it ready for september. yea since heavy is back, dustshoot and starlight road are gonna be mained again. this format is gonna be fun....
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:19 am

Natsu wrote:
LOL guys u forgot about the dark world which is coming :X eff veiler vs grapha xD
Harper7000 wrote:
There are a few other contenders as well, like Junk Doppel, Twilight/LS, and DW
DW=Dark World. And...huh? Veiler does nothing helpful against Grapha o.O

John: looks pretty good as far as this format goes. Posted my thoughts on the next. Valley is kinda a cool idea...might try it myself. How's it been working?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:36 am

Imma wrk on my mist valley control Very Happy, and veiler vs Grapha hahahhaa pls. Grapha sh!ts on everything, except macro decks(which won't really be that useful cuz it uses heavy s/t), I just hope that that ppl realize that DW=/= perfect deck, otherwise I'll have to beat them like I've beaten them countless times *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 am

Dark World are the new samurai: if you get rid of Shi'En you usually win. If you get rid of Grapha you usually win. But it's bot hard at all to get Shi'En or Grapha out, that's why they're good. Except DW will replace samurai bc they suck now :trollface:
Mist Valley Control is bawse but backrow heavy >.<. So it won't be as good now
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:38 am

DW are better than sams IMO.. cuz their boss doesn't die and its much easier to gain pluses.

the deck looks fine.. just needs a better name xD
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:40 am

DW are better than sams, but once grapha is gone, it does cause the deck some damage(unless they run RFG support) but in any case, just RFG 'em all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol   since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol Empty

Back to top Go down

since Tengu isn't on the ban list lol
Page 1 of 1