Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Downfall of Divine I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Downfall of Divine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aki

Aki

The Downfall of Divine Empty
PostSubject: The Downfall of Divine   The Downfall of Divine EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:57 am

5Ds universe, all cannon characters. (including my namesake). Enjoy

"Come with us, Aki. You're a Signer, like the rest of us." Yusei asked, his eyes pleading.

"I beg to differ." another voice stated. A red-haired man in mid twenties stepped in "Aki doesn't need fake pity, when she has real pity I could give her."

"Divine." Yusei said calmly "You cannot stop destiny. None of us could. Our destiny is to be Signers. We all accepted it. Why can't you accept it? Do something right for a change, Divine, or you will fall. No one tampers with destiny and gets away unscathed. Not even someone called Divine. Well, divinity won't save you." Yusei replied cooly

"Was that a threat?" Divine said, his hands clenching into fists. Yusei eyed him carefully

"Think of it as a warning. If you don't let Aki go, the God that chose us all will punish you, Divine."

Divine started laughing

"Like that mumble-jumble would scare me." Divine said between laughs.

Yusei just shrugged and joined the twins. Aki and Divine saw them whispering amongst themselves, glancing at them every once in a while.

"...Morphtronic deck would do nicely. With Celfon on the field, he won't know what hit him." Divine overheard Yusei whisper. One of the twins nodded.

"All right, I swarm the battlefield, take him down." Rua said, excited

"And don't forget the bargain." Yusei added

"Oh, yes, the bargain. It would help my heroes and my sister big time. "

"You betcha. It's for the Signers."

With that, Rua separated from Yusei and his other twin and walked towards Aki and Divine.

"I feel bored." Rua told Divine "So, a duel against you will help me get excited. Bring it on." Rua added, strapping his duel disk on. Divine did the same.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. This duel will have a special ante rule." Rua said "I win, you let Aki go, you win, she stays with you." he added.

"Not gonna happen anyway."

"Okay, I'll go first. I summon Mad Profiler in defense mode." Rua announced "His special ability allows me to discard one type of card to destroy the same type of card on your side of the field."

Yusei looked over the audience, and saw Commander Koda grinning.

"Of course that one under Signer leader would help and ally of the Signers get a Signer out of Divine's clutches." Yusei thought.

"I place two cards face down and end my turn."

"I draw!" Divine declared "I summon Psychic Shocker in attack mode, then I'll place a card face down and end my turn."

"I use my monster's special ability. By discarding a spell card from my hand, I can destroy your spell card, which I believe is Psychokinesis, the card you used to destroy Carly, forcing her to become our enemy. You'll pay for that as well." Rua remarked casually "Now, Mad Profiler attacks Psychic Shocker."

Rua: 4000
Divine: 3500

"I now activate equp spell, Destruction Insurance. Wherever you attack my monster, you lose 1000 life points. I end my turn.

"Good." Divine said. "My monster attacks Mad Profiler and destroys him."

Rua: 3700

Divine: 2500

"I activate a spell, Meteor of destruction, it takes away 1000 of your life points each turn, till they fall below 1000. And when they do, Meteor gives room for another burn card. "

Divine: 1500

"I end my turn."

"Your field is empty. My monster attacks you directly."

"I activate a trap, Magic Cylinder, which negates the attack and inflicts damage equal to your monster's attack points to you.

Divine: 900

"I end my turn."

"Draw!" Rua said "I activate my face down card, Tremendous Fire. By taking out 500 of my life points, you lose 1000 life points, and with them, the duel."

Rua: 3200

Divine: 0

Divine fell to his knees, frowning. He didn't want to lose his most valuable asset.

He looked around, only to see Yusei, Jack and Ruka with Rua looking expectantly at him. Quickly, he bolted, placing a knife on Aki's neck. Aki squirmed, frightened, trying to break free, but Divine was too strong for her.

"If I don't keep her, you won't gain her either." Divine laughed maniacally, ready to slice off Aki's head. Yusei intefered, wrestling the knife away from Divine, and upon succeeding, slit Divine's throat, catching Aki before she hit the ground.

"I told you, no one could tamper with destiny, not even someone named Divine." Yusei whispered.

"Aki, you'll be safe with us." He promised.

The girl started sobbing.

"I couldn't trust anyone. Even Divine betrayed me."

"You can trust us." Yusei told her gently, picking her up and walking away. Jack, Rua and Ruka followed them.

"Divine fell." Yusei remarked before Kaiba Dome was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of Divine   The Downfall of Divine EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:39 am

Wow, pretty dark way to deal with Divine.

But good story, though.
Back to top Go down
Aki

Aki

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of Divine   The Downfall of Divine EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:50 am

Don't be suprised. I dislike Divine, that's why I wrote it that way.

Frankly, he deserves to die. He kept his student from achieving her destiny, he killed a reporter by throwing her out of the window of really tall building, causing her to turn against all of her allies. And all just because he was egoistical man. And his name, Divine...now there's an oxymoron...

Divine means Good/Righteous/Merciful. Total opposite of his character. He was just using people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of Divine   The Downfall of Divine Empty

Back to top Go down

The Downfall of Divine
Page 1 of 1