Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeinzector rarity hype and downfall I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inzector rarity hype and downfall

Go down 
+7
NotSoGallantGallade
Exiled
Nivedo
NoUserName
TMiracle
LegendaryFrost
nerolwo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

inzector rarity hype and downfall Empty
PostSubject: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 am

ok as a lot of you have alredy seen in wiki and youtube and in every single place they talk about yugioh Santa claus is leaving and inzectors are coming to town

Inzectors are ruling the OCG ( are least kicking A and double S all over the place)
and they are coming to the TCG where we have the so controversial TGU. Also in this set (Order of Chaos) we are getting support for Wind-ups but not any support i mean THE SUPPORT. Rat and zenmigthy wich are key for a lot of new decks and controversial/Overpowered/Broken/next big thing to beat/ banlist hitlist plays.

and the thing that is now causing controversy and makes people talk about.... RARITY!!!!!!

Dragonfly - Rare
Centipede - common
Hornet - Super rare
Wind-up Rat- Super Rare
Wind-up Zenmighty - ultra/ultimate rare

So big cards no secrets except for tour bus.... other than that all of these are affordable we anticipate we are talking about 5 dlls common centipede and 15 dls dragonfly possible to 50 dls hornet. but still back in reality prices so most average players will be able to get em thats the good new. and IMO will make more balance everything cuz not only tour guide/rabbit/maxx c players will control locals/regionals/ycs and like a lot of people complain about only rich people getting wins cuz of these cards now we get inzectors

So please people be glad we get this cheap BEAST cards ( relatively cheap compared to tour guide) cuz we could had gotten
super centipede
ultra/ultimate dragonfly
secret hornet
ultra/ultimate rat
secret zenmighty

and please do not complain of the following:
random> oh that 10 year old kid got the inzector play first turn and wrecked me.....
me> oh thats 2 bad, what are u running?
random> Tour guide inzectors...... ( dont u hate how every single deck is now named tour guide prior archtype?)
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:47 am

So glad I don't play irl, the cost.....sometimes is too much, but with these cheap-cards coming it obv we can see the new meta-game coming at us a mile away.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:49 am

Frost you are wasted IRL talent. u should be competing bro.
but hell yeah inzectors are gonna be locking/loading and discharging everything they have on the TCG and hopefully balancing the game a little bit, WE NEED THIS

BTW sorry for not including like a basic deck profile and basic plays but cmon!!!! anyone that doesnt get an idea on a build and how to pilot it, should be really worried and going back to basics like hitting the rule book.
Back to top Go down
TMiracle

TMiracle

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 am

It's not balance, format is completelly fucked, why?

Cuz now fkin 90% of the decks will be inzectors.
It's just, get 2 inzektors in hand, watch opponent cry when you faceroll all his field, hand, and summon 5 monsters for otk. Fun times.

It's just so redardedly overpowered it's not even funny, no fun left if you must win in 1 or 2 turns or get wrecked by IMBA swarm deck. (what do they have? All deack searches everything needed, combo is just sooo ridiculouslly easy to pull off, even kid who never played ygo before could do it, not just that, deck top-decks so good, that you can only have 1 card in hand, and 0 on the field and still be able to freakin OTK people.

I'm just raging at it so much. Second Tier 0 deck in ygo history released.

Everytime I play vs inzektors, I feel like... "If i don't draw solemn warning 1st turn, i lost"

And TGU cannot be compared to this at all, I really got no problems facing TGU, BUT THIS..... OMFG....
Back to top Go down
http://tmiracle.deviantart.com
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 am

lol
true statement there
now let me tell u a true statment here
tour guide of the underworld please dont tell me i need skill to run this/tengu
maybe maxx c
what this is gonna do is give brokeness againts brokeness.
the format is not gonna be f.ck up is already f.ck up cuz right now 82% of the decks run tour guide.
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 am

Miracle is right.

I HATE Inzectors. I can't even get a break from them online, and seeing them irl will make me want to die. Actually, I'm about ready to rain down their throats with hot acid, dissolve their testicles, and turn their guts into snakes.

Justsaying...

People rage at me for using Dragunities, and abusing Legionnaire and Dux (especially Dux) is enough to anger people. Crystal Beasts and Cyberdarks are just as bad abusing the S&T zone. Now they decide to abuse it again, but THIS TIME give it a freaking FTK/OTK advantage???? Like, wtf.

TMiracle wrote:

Cuz now fkin 90% of the decks will be inzectors.
It's just, get 2 inzektors in hand, watch opponent cry when you faceroll all his field, hand, and summon 5 monsters for otk. Fun times.

I swear on everything that is holy, if this happens, Satan will boil their blood with a lightsaber and deep fry their hearts on a greasy stove in hell. Twice.
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:45 am

TMiracle wrote:

I'm just raging at it so much. Second Tier 0 deck in ygo history released.

what is the other tier 0 deck? i guess im out of the loop, but im not sure about top tier decks since i like to stay away from them
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 am

I may try to go competitive when I return to USA, but for now I'm stuck with online play. Inzektors are really good but it seeems ppl don't run a good side with them, even online, tbh they are difficult to stop with a proper side. I'll make an article to explain what I mean later on, cause tbh against good players it does take some skill to win round 2 and 3 vs inzektors esp if ur opp is prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
TMiracle

TMiracle

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:16 am

vs TGU deck I just herpa derp on them with mah T.G. Tengu Drain.
vs Inzektors.... urrrghhh, viking gods save meh...
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:18 am

Inzektor's aren't the ones that scare me. It's the Inzektor Wind-Up T.G. hybrid that can loop your hand turn 1.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:53 am

That scares a lot of people, but I think it's inconsistent due to the fact that you have the archetypes mixing in your hand and breaking up combos you'd have with a pure version of either deck.

Just my opinion.

Also, I'm so set for Inzektors in terms of siding. Effect Veiler, Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Macro Cosmos, done. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Inzectors aren't even Tier 0 here. They still have tough competition with Agents, Ninja, Rabbit variants, Junk Doppel, and the occasional Six Sam/Laval deck. Yes, they are the best here, and I want Hornet/Dragonfly to die, but they don't win all the time. I'm interested in seeing how Tour Guide makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Nivedo wrote:
TMiracle wrote:
Second Tier 0 deck in ygo history released.
what is the other tier 0 deck?

Yata Lock, duh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:33 pm

The MNZ Satellite Cannon wrote:
Nivedo wrote:
TMiracle wrote:
Second Tier 0 deck in ygo history released.
what is the other tier 0 deck?

Yata Lock, duh...

There have been more Tier 0 decks than that. Goat Control, Tele-DAD, Makyura Exchange...
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Goat Control Chaos, Diamond Dude Turbo, Dark Armed Return, Magical Explosion, Tele-DAD, Frog FTK, Shooting Quasar Frogs. Those decks were tier 0. IMO Inzektors aren't nearly as game breaking as the others. The entire loop isn't effective if they Maxx "C" against you and seeing as how almost every top tier deck is maining 2-3 Maxx "C" it can certainly happen. Don't get me wrong, the deck is totally tier 1, but like people in this thread have said, it has stiff competition with Rabbit Laggia, Agents, Dark World and Plants. As fast and stupid as this format is, there's a decent amount of balance in terms of there being lots of viable tier 1 decks.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:50 am

Maxx "C" will only get you 1 draw vs an inzektor combo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 am

Well, the combo on their own gets you a card, but you'll get another assuming they Xyz afterwards, which they might want to do if they don't have a stable backrow or other monsters as a defense.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:16 am

If they choose to go for all that after you play maxx "C" then they aren't too skilled. Even if you use maxx "C" you will prolly use it after they have destroyed a card with their dragonfly and if they choose not to use their effect, then you just minused yourself. Not to meantion the effect is only useful vs Tour Guide, Dragonfly, and the floaters, and maybe the xyz summon afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:37 am

That's why I side out my Maxx "C"'s when playing Inzectors. You're better off with something crazy like Macro Cosmos, SIM, or whatever you feel like using to just banish/negate them.
Back to top Go down
TMiracle

TMiracle

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:22 am

To get any meta-golem totally tier 1 deck you need like 2000$.
To get Tier 0 deck you need lie... 300$ MAX? Those rarities are just stupid.

And for those who say keep 3 maxx "C". Man, they are freakin 55 bucks EACH O_o

It's just crazy, how easy you can get those inzektors and how much you need to spend to at least have a 10% chance to not die.
Even my deck cost 400$, and i don't have any tgu, maxx c, even veilers... this is just bullshit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:18 am

I prefer cheap decks irl, especially if they're good. You can go ahead and win irl with a $1000+ deck, but if I'm doing the same with a $500 deck, yay for me!

Also, by complaining about a good, inexpensive deck, you're only causing a dilemma. Either people complain over the player for "being lazy" and using cheap, but powerful cards, or they whine because the player's using broken and expensive cards that they can't have.
Back to top Go down
TMiracle

TMiracle

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:11 am

VioletSk227 wrote:
I prefer cheap decks irl, especially if they're good. You can go ahead and win irl with a $1000+ deck, but if I'm doing the same with a $500 deck, yay for me!

Also, by complaining about a good, inexpensive deck, you're only causing a dilemma. Either people complain over the player for "being lazy" and using cheap, but powerful cards, or they whine because the player's using broken and expensive cards that they can't have.

At least there is some diversity, but now, almost EVERYONE will play inzektors, so what's the fun?

Even in DN, i don't even play it anymore because everytime i duel my duels are: "ow inzectors" "oh cool, inzektors again" can't be, INZEKTORS" "hey dude, i can bet, you play inzektors right? YUP I'm correct" "W/e i just gonna rage quit, dumb inzectors bitch" basically, almost all ppl i know are collecting inzektors, ALL the ppl in dn plays inzektors. And that is just sooooooo boring to play against.

If I wanted to see guy playing with himself for 20mins to make OTK on second turn to me, I would rather play tetris instead.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 am

TMiracle wrote:
To get any meta-golem totally tier 1 deck you need like 2000$.
To get Tier 0 deck you need lie... 300$ MAX? Those rarities are just stupid.

And for those who say keep 3 maxx "C". Man, they are freakin 55 bucks EACH O_o

It's just crazy, how easy you can get those inzektors and how much you need to spend to at least have a 10% chance to not die.
Even my deck cost 400$, and i don't have any tgu, maxx c, even veilers... this is just bullshit...

Why are you complaining? This is GOOD. If they're going to make this much of a power creep in yugioh they at least have the decency to not make it stupidly expensive. And thunk about it, even the "cheap" $300 for cardboard that will be obsolete in a banlist or two is kinda silly if you can't make any money back from it. That's why I don't play much irl anymore. But they're headed te right direction with this
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 am

THANKS YOU HARPER for that statement

thats is indeed the right direction

i like it more going back when vennominaga was a secret, a really expensive one and the deck wasnt competitive but was a great card nice looking piece for a collection and u could make money out of it. or necro face was secret 150 bucks u needed 3 to make a deck around it but u didnt needed as staple for getting a massive advantage
but now , again TGU secret u need 3, broken, and expensive wait... over priced/overpowered card can i remuse in TCG exclusive master piece?

every single deck should be accesible for all. with rare/supers/ultra rarities and maybe the boss monster secret like GB heraklinos back in the days. but not a full engine secret. cmon!!!!

X sabers- all archtype were hard to get but were ultras
lightsworns same thing JD boss monster secret
GB. commons and rares boss monster secret
GK. commons most of them
Scraps / supers boss monster ultra
karakuri. commons boss monster ultra

so the inzectors being los rarities makes sense if u look at the sequence here, some of those decks were the most dominating in one format but a simple ban list stop that ( miss u triple bestiari and Rescue Cat)
what doesnt make sense if you think about it is TGU and dont get me wrong i love the card
i pulled one and loved getting money out of it but its ridiculous
and even more ridiculous is make a so broken card that is a staple in

Tour guide - plants
Tour guide - zectors
tour guide - doppel
Tour guide - any archtype
instead of searching yugioh *add archtype name here*
is not Tour guide* add Archtype name here*
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:56 pm

I agree, nero and harper both make perfect sense. irl inzectors will cost out the pocket for bosses, but regardless of the fact, dn still has a problem with the cards being tripled. Lets just wait for the ban list and hope Konami makes the right decision. (which is a long shot but, hell, they brought back BLS....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inzector rarity hype and downfall   inzector rarity hype and downfall Empty

Back to top Go down

inzector rarity hype and downfall
Page 1 of 1