Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homesolemn judgment vs dark illusions I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

solemn judgment vs dark illusions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

solemn judgment vs dark illusions Empty
PostSubject: solemn judgment vs dark illusions   solemn judgment vs dark illusions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:03 pm

ok so if my opponent tries to solemn judgment a dark monster that i try to special or normal summon from my hand, could i use dark illusions to negate solemn warning, or would the creature be considered to still be in my hand at the time?

any clarification would be nice, and if johnboi can confirm that would be nice
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: solemn judgment vs dark illusions   solemn judgment vs dark illusions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:32 pm

negating a summon means that the monster never hit the field, which means that it is not face-up on the field. so no you can't use dark illusion in this situation
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: solemn judgment vs dark illusions   solemn judgment vs dark illusions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:40 am

yep, i agree with j0hn, dark illusion deals with a face up monster meaning on the field, while when ur opponent activates solemn, that monster never hit the field to begin with
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: solemn judgment vs dark illusions   solemn judgment vs dark illusions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:06 am

ok thanks all thats all i needed to know. this topic can close now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: solemn judgment vs dark illusions   solemn judgment vs dark illusions Empty

Back to top Go down

solemn judgment vs dark illusions
Page 1 of 1