Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeQuickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?) Empty
PostSubject: Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?)   Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 am

Monsters:21
3 Darksea Rescue
3 Tuningware
2 Quickdraw Synchron
2 Junk Synchron
2 Doppelwarrior
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Debris Dragon
1 Level Eater
1 Sangan
1 Dandylion
1 Lonefire Blossom
1 Spore
1 Glow-Up Bulb

Spells:19
3 De-Synchro
3 Machine Duplication
2 Tuning
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Heavy Storm
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Foolish Burial
1 One for One

Extra Deck:15
1 Shooting Quasar Dragon
1 Shooting Star Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice-Barrier
1 Junk Destroyer
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Junk Berserker
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Drill Warrior
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Orient Dragon
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Junk Warrior
1 Armory Arm
1 Formula Synchron

The basis of the deck is to use Machine Duplication on Tuningware or Darksea Rescue + a tuner to draw a bunch of cards for playing a Synchro that isn't killed by Solemn Warning, then proceeding to draw a butt load of cards and win just by having so many more options than your opponent. It's great when it goes off, but if they solemn your first synchro you're probably fucked.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?)   Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 am

2 Words: Treeborn Frog, you have no traps so why not use him? drop the darksea rescues for him though, since tuningware offers more benefits.....wayyyy more benefits
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?)   Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 am

Remove the 3 rescues and 1 tunningware
--> Put in 2 veilers and 2 Treeborn
Remove 1 Quickdraw
---> Put in Tragodia !!! It's an awesome card !!
Remove 2 Machine Duplication and 1 De-Synchro
--> 1 Bottomless + 1 Mirror force + 1 D Prison (Traps are good too u know)
Remove 1 Reinforcement ( u already have tunings )
--> 1 The Warrior Returning alive, it works with BLS too if he gets destroyed

That's all i can think of right now
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?)   Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 am

King, If he adds the traps it wud defeat the purpose of Treeborn frog. Try adding some enemy controllers and book of moon instead, great for defense. Keep ur quickdraw(at 1 you will barely see it, and it is the main character of the deck.) Take out the de-synchros(or at least make it 1) and add caius and trago.
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?)   Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:51 am

i agree an caius, moon and controler
But 2 Quickdraw i think will often come dead.
plus, atleast keep a mirror force, may be it will come up handy. Or even better, trap dustshoot
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?)   Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 am

The goal of the deck is to use Machine Duplication so why would I take out Darkseas and a Tuningware and keep running any dupes? Darksea, while obviously not as good as Tuningware, is a DARK and can be used in a very similar manner. The reason why I like double Quickdraw is because it is a big body (5 stars) and is super easily special summoned and a Tuner, it can drop Junk Destroyer and pop 3 cards which is really good at baiting out Effect Veilers. Why would I take out ROTA? It gets me Doppelwarrior and Junk Synchron, 2 of the best cards in the entire deck :S. The warrior returning alive is also pretty bad IMO since it doesn't get back anything that important other than BLS.

I don't wanna add Frog because then I'd have to run Swap Frogs to really make it worth the investment and that's way too much deck space required for a deck like this. Tragoedia would be nice, but I'm a little short on space. Same with Effect Veiler.

If I'd add ANY traps, they would be Torrential Tribute and Trap Dustshoot I really just don't have room for any more than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?)   Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Quickdraw Junk Doppel Plant Chaos (worth using?)
Page 1 of 1