Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i Empty
PostSubject: YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i   YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Spoiler:

Here we have two duelists that kicked off winning on YCS DGA. Johnboi defeated Ivan by 2-0 with his Tour Guide Plants, when Manzur, running Gravekeeper's, originally lost by 2-1 to Bakura Normal but won the extra duel which was made after Bakura discover that one card he play'd on one of the duels was illegal. Who will win?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John started by summoning Tour Guide from the Underworld, picking a defense-position Sangan from deck. He ended.

Manzur played Pot of Duality, revealing Gravekeeper's Descendant, Solemn Warning and Gravekeeper's Spy, which he got. He set a monster and ended.

John thought a bit and set 2 backrows.

Manzur played Necrovalley and summoned Gravekeeper's Commandant. He equipped Wonder Wand at it and used it to draw 2 cards. Then, he set a backrow and ended.

John summoned Reborn Tengu. He attacked over the face-down Gravekeeper's Spy and used Solemn Warning to negate its effect and clean it! By 2800 life points he retained MNZ by a few rounds. Tour Guide attacked a wide open Manzur. (Johnboi 5200, MNZ 7000)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunely, at this point, both players got DC'ed in a row. Johnboi stopped the duel when he got dc'ed and choose to give up 1st duel and side at all on 2nd.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John again summoned a 1st turn Tour Guide from the Underworld and special summoned Sangan on defense mode. He passed with a backrow.

Manzur set one monster and picked Solemn Warning instead of Effect Veiler and Mystical Space Typhoon on Pot of Duality. He set one spell or trap.

John tried to summon Reborn Tengu and Solemn Warning(Manzur 6000) stopped its plans! John switched Tour Guide to defense.

Manzur flipped another Gravekeeper's Spy and took a Solemn Warning as well(John 6000). But Necrovalley followed by Gravekeeper's Assailant caused 1000 damage over Tour Guide! (John 5000)

John played Enemy Controller tributing Sangan and taking Assailant, adding Lonefire Blossom to hand. He summoned it and immediately used its effect to get Glow-Up Bulb from deck. Both monsters became material to the synchro summon of T.G. Hyper Librarian! Manzur had no choice but see the Tech Genus PWN him.(Manzur 3600) At end, 3 new spells/traps was also on John's side.

Manzur set one card on each zone.

John attacked a face-down Gravekeeper's Descendant. Also, he set one monster.

Manzur set a new monster.

John set a new monster as well and attacked a Gravekeeper's Recruiter. Manzur picked a new one.

Manzur set another monster and one more spell/trap.

John played Mind Control! He took the face-down Recruiter and flipped it, along with Dandylion, and attached then for Number 17: Leviathan Dragon! When they attacked, Manzur played a fake Mind Crush giving up the duel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John stopped GK swarm again but this time he ended the duel defeating Manzur! Last duel would be great.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manzur played Necrovalley, and then Royal Tribute, on first turn! He had no monsters to discard and revealed his 2 Mystical Space Typhoons, Dark Hole and Solemn Judgment. John revealed Mind Control and Bottomless Trap Hole, along Debris Dragon, Effect Veiler and... DANDYLION! He got 2 turn zero Fluffy Tokens! Manzur set 2 face-down cards.

John drew and passed.

Manzur topdecked and summoned Malefic Stardust Dragon! He attacked a Fluffy Token. John probably thought MNZ woudn't top a monster and don't set Bottomless, and Mind Control is almost useless once it's level 8 and is hard to synchro or XYZ!

John drew and passed again.

Manzur destroyed the last token with his Malefic monster.

John set his entire hand, when at End Phase Mystical Space Typhoon hitted Mind Control.

Manzur played another Mystical Space Typhoon blowing Solemn Warning. Malefic Stardust attacked into Dimensional Prison! Manzur set a fresh backrow.

John set the monster he just drew.

Manzur set another face-down.

John passed.

Again, Manzur set one backrow.

John got one more face-down spell/trap.

Manzur set a monster.

John passed.

Manzur flipped Gravekeeper's Spy! He choose to keep himself and summoned Gravekeeper's Recruiter from his deck. Spy killed a Sangan what gave John Spirit Reaper. Recruiter attacked directly (John 6300).

John started his turn. Manzur announced: "Chain at Draw Phase, ok?" John correctly guessed: "Trap Dustshoot ftw". Actual John's hand was Reaper, Effect Veiler, a "dead" Monster Reborn and Typhoon. Reaper was bounced. John played Typhoon on Necrovalley and tried Monster Reborn someone, Manzur chained Solemn Warning, and each player chained its own Solemn Judgment! Johnboi forgot Manzur had it from that Royal Tribute. (Manzur 3000, John 3150). John had nothing to do except set Veiler.

Manzur summoned Gravekeeper's Descendant. He choose to don't call priority and let it go into Johnboi's Bottomless Trap Hole, which Manzur don't forget about. Spy attacked Veiler and Recruiter attacked directly. (John 1950) On Main Phase 2, Manzur used Pot of Duality, showing Solemn Warning, another Duality and Royal Tribute. He got Solemn. He set one card and end, losing that Warning to Mystical Space Typhoon.

John set his single card.

Manzur played Wonder Wand! He equipped to Gravekeeper's Recruiter and got 2 draws, as well as Gravekeeper's Descendant, what a Trap Dustshoot immediately sent back to deck, revealing also Gravekeeper's Commandant, 2 Gravekeeper's Stele and Dark Hole. Manzur discarded Commandant to add a Necrovalley from his deck to hand, with no other purpose than be able to play Gravekeeper's Stele! That Necrovalley was activated and Gravekeeper's Recruiter and Spy finished off J0hnboi!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A first turn Royal Tribute and bad luck forced J0hnboi to work without his boss monsters, and even Sangan don't helped. The MNZ wins and has 2-0!

Last edited by The MNZ Satellite Cannon on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i Empty
PostSubject: Re: YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i   YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:22 pm

i won once thank you very much haha
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i   YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:15 am

He means 2-0 in match wins. 2-1 vs you. Cool duels, I like all the feature matches...I wonder what would have happened if John hadn't given up the first duel and you'd finished Surprised
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i   YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:40 am

"John thinked a bit and set 2 backrows."
"John thinked a bit"
"thinked"

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i   YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:23 am

Good Job MNZ Smile I actualy dont have that much patiente to write down what happens in the duels Smile and good duel btw !
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i   YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 am

SirFunchalot: Damn, my "Engrish" sucks. I'll fix ASAP.

Scorp: Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i   YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i Empty

Back to top Go down

YCS:DGA Round 2 Feature Match: Valley Keeper Manzur x Botanic Tourist J0hnb0i
Page 1 of 1