Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)

Go down 
+4
BliTz
j0hnb0i
Lavi
Scorpion67
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) Empty
PostSubject: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 am

Commented as promised. Hope you like it Smile

Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:58 am

*thumbs up* Nice video & voice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 am

thx for the ocmment lavi, Glad you liked it Smile

BTW guyz, open this video on youtube and read the full description. DE wanted me to show you guyz that so read it and we want your comments.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:59 am

Yea during the game that I won I didn't evn realize that his lp were that low so I ended up wasting my reborn lol

And yea I didn't think about getting dandy he summoned thunder king. And now that I think about it, I have no idea what I would've gotten with sangan haha

I misplay a lot when people watch me
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:37 am

Thats why we comment the matches bro. When your the one playing you make missplays and sometimes you dont realize it but the watchers have another perspective of the game.

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:33 am

the only thing i dont like is the bad quality, but otherwise the vid is pretty nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nedvedd

Nedvedd

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:26 am

BliTz wrote:
one of the things i dont like is the bad quality

also, you guys should speak one idea higher Very Happy, at the beginning I didnt hear some words >.>

But, comments were very appropriate, I liked it, the duels were cool, so KIU, waiting for the next streaming Smile
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Enjoyed watching the match. Enjoyed the commentators comments too.
One note: Why spend veiler on shura, if you can't use it on that trish. That move might have been game 3.
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Awesome vid, guys. Sorry I couldn't comment on it with you guys.

And bringing back DLK is boss. It'll be great to have my YGO heroes come back.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:05 pm

chemist : Good point, thats why we comment feature matches, it gives players another perspective of the game and we try to give tips Smile

SabreW : thx for reading the description and commenting, DLK people wants that Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:12 pm

omagaaad xD it looks some blurry my eyes are nearly bleeding ):
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:32 pm

FU Troll !
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:34 pm

heh xD The duels were good though... But I always almost jumped from my chair when that bleep came in xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)   Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vongola-x VS Johnboi Feature Match (Commented By Scorpion67 and Darkness Evil)
Page 1 of 1