Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeA Few Things I Need Help With - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Few Things I Need Help With

Go down 
+6
Tino The Sinner
darkness evil
BliTz
Scorpion67
Harper7000
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

A Few Things I Need Help With - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Few Things I Need Help With   A Few Things I Need Help With - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys Smile. This post is here for two reasons: I need help with my side deck, and I have a few questions about the cards in there so I don't look like a noob for using my own cards wrong xD.

2x Debunk
2x Light-Imprisoning Mirror
2x Leeching The Light
2x D.D. Crow
2x Mind Crush
2x Dust Tornado
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

I'm using Tengu Tour Plants btw, and I have 2 Thunder Kings, 3 mst, and 2 Call mained. Now tbh, my Agent matchup isn't all that bad, even in game 1. So 4 cards SOLELY for Agents seems a little much. Well, I suppose they can be used against LS too, but who cares about LS xD. They're just a sacky deck. Dust Tornadoes are solely for control decks with lots of backrow, and I figure if I constantly hit their backrow, what do they have left? They have Starlight, but Dust isn't going to trigger that. I may take them out or drop it to 1 though. I would like to fit:
Nobleman of Crossout
Smashing Ground
Chain Disappearance
Fiendish Chain
Battle Fader

Nobleman would be for GK, which is still viable and an annoying matchup for Plants. It's also good against Nordics, which may see play since they finally topped (I'm happy for them ^_^). Hitting white goat, black goat, hamster, and ryko all hurt. Smashing is just a good card in a spell heavy format, and particularly good against control. Perhaps better than Dust. Chain Disappearance is for Plants mainly, which are still good, km just not sure bc Samurai suck now. Fiendish Chain stops everything pretty much. I don't even care if it gets mst's later. It stops Tour Guide, BLS, allows me to special with Kristya up, blocks attacks...many many uses. Battle Fader bc I'm tired of getting otk'd, usually by Karakuri. 
Idk what to take out for any of them though. Ideas? Ideas for other better cards to side?

The questions I have are about Debunk. I'm just unsure what all it negates. Does it negate inherent special summons from the hand, like Master Hyperion, Cyber Dragon, etc? Because it IS by their effect...but I'm not sure if it counts. If it does, I think I may just bump it up to 3 and forget Mirror and Leeching. Bb Hyperion, Kristya, Honest, Herald, Gorz, Tragoedia, and Birdman. I'm also a little unsure how it works in the Plant mirror. I hear that people use it to negate Spore and Bulb (or Zephyrus). But since their effect was negated, does it really count as the effect being activated once per duel? If not, they could just activate it again and I wasted a card. 
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
stolensoul

stolensoul

PostSubject: Re: A Few Things I Need Help With   A Few Things I Need Help With - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 pm

alright for cyber dragon yes you can discard after he summons so you get the draw but during the damage step you cant ditch maxx c for its effect i hope this helps...
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: A Few Things I Need Help With   A Few Things I Need Help With - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:22 pm

nope, you cant activate it on cydra sumon cuz it does not start a chain. If you activate it after cydra is sumoned you will just look dumb cuz you wont draw.

if you chain it to a bulb, tengu effect, spore, mezuki, reborn, COTH ETC ... everything that starts a chain then you will draw.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: A Few Things I Need Help With   A Few Things I Need Help With - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 pm

sorry for the confusion. violet asked about chaining to summons so i just wanted to add my two cents in haha =b

but yea what macigknight and scorp said are correct
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: A Few Things I Need Help With   A Few Things I Need Help With - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:53 pm

*is no longer confused*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Things I Need Help With   A Few Things I Need Help With - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Things I Need Help With
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2