Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFenir's Dragon Deck I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fenir's Dragon Deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenir Tenshuro

Fenir Tenshuro

Fenir's Dragon Deck Empty
PostSubject: Fenir's Dragon Deck   Fenir's Dragon Deck EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 am

Monsters

3x Blue Eyes White Dragon
3x Dodger Dragon
1x Exploder Dragon
2x Golem Dragon
2x Magna Drago
1x Masked Dragon
3x Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon
1x Red-Eyes Wyvern
2x Strong Whirlwind Dragon
1x The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion
2x The White Stone Of Legend

Spells

1x Ancient Rules
1x D.D.R. Different Dimension Reincarnation
1x Dragon's Mirror
1x Future Fusion
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Heavy Storm
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Monster Reborn
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Solidarity
2x Stamping Destruction

Traps

1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Mirror Force
1x Reckless Greed
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Torrential Tribute

Extra

1x Five-Headed Dragon
2x Exploder Dragonwing
2x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Trident Dragon

Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Fenir's Dragon Deck   Fenir's Dragon Deck EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:42 pm

The great thing about Dragons: they're good at being aggressive, which is good this format, and are well-supported. Last format I would have told you to play Disaster instead of Hopeless (if you don't know the differece I can explain) but meh...they would just go BLS on your LaDD and LaDD wouldn't have much to negate anyway. The Hopless way can finally shine I think. The bad part about Dragons: there's a crapload of cards I would like to fit in to this deck, but alas it doesn't have room for all of them. Here are my fixes:
-3 dodger dragon
-2 strong wind
-2 golem dragon
-2 magna drago
-1 hex sealed fusion
-1 ancient rules
-1 DDR
-1 dragon's mirror
-1 lightning vortex
-1 solidarity
-2 stamping destruction
-5 traps that aren't mirror and torrential
+3 koa'ki meiru drago
+2 masked dragon
+2 wyvern
+1 prime material
+1 white stone
+1 dark hole
+1 gold
+1 mind control
+1 burial from a dd
+1 book
+2 duality
+2 mst
+1 dustshoot
+2 warning
+1 burst breath

now I know what this looks like: ol' Harper is a nutjob. You're thinking I can see why he may take out some random cards, but why important stuff like dodger dragon and dragon's mirror? Well the thing is, they're NOT important. Not anymore. Dragon's Mirror seems like a cool way to make more use out of Future Fusion, but you're using Future Fusion wrong. I did too until I saw Dragonduelistgirl's videos. You use FF to make better use of Red eyes. Dump 2-3 wyvern, 2 darkness metal, and maybe a white stone or Prime Material. By doing that, you set up for Five-Headed. ff will likely get mst'd but who gives a crap bc you can now remove a Wyvern to special Darkness Metal at the ep. If you sent a stone, you add BEWD to hand and can special it at your leisure. That's a +2 with more ways to revive Darkness Metal in grave and five headed on the way. That's why I also added another sarco, to get to ff asap. Darkness metal is good if you draw him too, but the ff play is really great. Darkness metal is the centerpiece of your deck honestly. Most of your strategies are focused around getting him out and protecting him. It doesn't have to be beatsticks that you summon with darkness metal. Masked dragon can be summoned to stall and keep good advantage. As for dodger dragon, that card is great. But more needed in this format is Drago. Drago=anti meta. No BLS. No Chaos. No JD. No Kristya. No Hyperion. Nothing. Card is freaking broke, and dodger isn't needed as much now with less backrow to worry about. The only card I'm not sure about in my fixes is Burial. It's obviously for Wyverns so when you run out of Wyverns, you can still keep reviving Darkness Metal. But it seems a little situational. I would also like to run Lances or POA so maybe use that instead. If you have any other questions on my fixes let me know. There are many plays that this deck is capable of besides beating face with bewd
Back to top Go down
Fenir Tenshuro

Fenir Tenshuro

PostSubject: Re: Fenir's Dragon Deck   Fenir's Dragon Deck EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:41 pm

I agree with you.
And am willing to set up a deck according to your suggestions and giving it a shot.
But to rid me of beating my foe to a pulp with basically blunt force trauma? No fun. lol.

Thank you for your assistance, I will totally take it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenir's Dragon Deck   Fenir's Dragon Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenir's Dragon Deck
Page 1 of 1