Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S)   Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:46 pm

PLEASE be honest and dont be shame to put wats on ur mind Smile thank you <3

Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S) XBuAv
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S)   Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm

basic structure isn't bad tbh. looks like you mashed several ideas for the deck together though and forgot to take out the techs when you changed it Razz. you could try running Cards of Consonance, so that's i guess why you ran debris...but Cards isn't there so Debris is absolutely useless to you lol. Ancient Rules is the same...you might have had Blue Eyes at one point, but it literally does nothing without him. that being said, bewd is pretty good...i like the blue eyes engine. i would post in - and + form and explain like usual, but i'm in a hurry so here's a screen of my bewd build. ask if you have questions on my techs and i will answer when i have more time. side isn't the real side, just other cards i may main if they test well.

https://imgur.com/rF6oz
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S)   Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 pm

THANKS Smile
and
nice deck i love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S)   Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Deck (COMMENTS OR CONCERN'S)
Page 1 of 1