Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necro

Necro

Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair) Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair)   Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Hey guys, Necro here, I decided to write a fanfic. It takes place about 3 years after the events of GX, however, Jaden did not turn evil, and all that drama.

Chapter 1:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair)   Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 pm

nice fanfic i enjoyed reading it, but don't u think that Dark World deck is a bit overpowered for a fanfic ? lol
use some thing fun like blackwings or crystal beasts, u know some thing other than those op decks
Back to top Go down
Necro

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair)   Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Thanks. and somethings gonna happen Wink Don't worry his Dark Worlds won't stay around forever. (Sadly though I love them Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair)   Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugioh GX: A new Muto (A new generation of Crazy hair)
Page 1 of 1