Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game Empty
PostSubject: Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game   Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:04 am

Hi, I am new here. My name yuri, real name ... of coz secret ... clown I am a new GFX User, so if anyone of here is pro, please teach me. I am a noob in GFX, and feel free to leave your message here rendeer

Short intro because sleepy and tomorrow I will had my test ... I HATE TEST.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game   Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:05 am

Welcome and you are not a noob at GFX -.-
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game   Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:02 am

Yes! We must ban tests from this world!! Totally agree!
... Oh, nobody actually said that Rolling Eyes

Hah! Think you're all mysterious, ey. Well, my real name happens to be a secret as well!!!!

Mom: "Ronald, your meal is getting cold!"
Ronald: "Bloody hell..." =.='
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner

Tino The Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game   Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:30 pm

your are far from being a noob, thats why im getting a gfx from you when I get some points here
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game   Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:29 pm

What?!?!?!?! You mean your real name ISN'T really yuri bakura? You coulda fooled me lol just kidding. I agree with tino, I want u to add some sweet effects to my avatar, or make me a new one. But I don't really gave many points either...[quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game   Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival Of Yuri Bakura, Next Generation King Of Game
Page 1 of 1